Online psychics
Hi,

I'm Natasha Wink

I've been using this online psychic for a while http://www.thecircle.com
Do you know it? What do you think?

Which one do you use yourself?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2011, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 03:39 AM by uruk.)
RE: Online psychics
I'm very familiar with the circle.com psychics.

There are some nice friendly readers on that site, but again, non of them are really psychic in my opinion and nothing any of them have ever said has ever come true.

I also had an issue with their feedback system, sometimes they would remove comments left after a reading from a particular psychic for no apparent reason, especially if it was negative, and sometimes, when you leave a negative comment, the psychic can block you from contacting them ever again which isn't really fair, especially if you want to call them and tell them how wrong they were/have been.

I have had vast amount of readings with Eileen bloom, Jera, Wendy J April, Kalyani (who got caught a few months back giving the same apparent reading and answers to a handful of other users, i.e. you will meet her in a crown, by water, near a train line etc etc!!) Marie P (again, blocked me when I mailed her and told her, her reading was wrong, she messaged me back a really nasty message about how I was the odd one out amongst 'hundreds' of positive testimonials, and that I am apparently blocked and surrounded by 'negative' energy and that's why my readings never came to fruition!!) Max, who sometimes felt like he was reading my mind, but nothing ever predicted for the future ever came true from him, which was a shame.

Eileen Bloom was fun to talk to, more like a life coach and therapist than a psychic. Sarah was really nasty when I left her negative feedback once. Jera is just a plain outright liar, and I know of another 12 or so of his clients from the past who were all extremely dissatisfied with the outcomes to his predictions i.e,them never coming true, david michael just seemed weird to me, he'd never really give you a straight answer, and his answers always seemed mystical and jibberish of no real meaning or significance, but alas, everyone always went on about how 'spiritual' he was during their reading, but he just chats a load of tripe and then you're left to make sense of it.

The only real reader I really honestly liked was the astrologer 'Kara'. You give her you're date of birth and your time of birth, and she starts hitting you with facts about your personality in such intrinsic detail, I really felt I resonated with her, but again, all she was really telling me was things that I already knew about myself and nothing substantial about the future, cause again, nothing really mentioned about the future came true.

I had readings with charmaine on and off for a very very long time, and she foolishly led me to believe something that was actually the total opposite of the truth. I was stupid to believe it in the first place. My bad.

I went through a binge once whilst going through an anxiety stricken period, it lasted about a week, but I called nearly every reader available. The telephone booking staff practically knew me lol. But again, not one reader ever made a valid prediction that came to fruition, and I have come across quite a few other individuals in the same boat as myself regarding specific circle psychics. 'tis not good.
17-11-2011, 04:23 AM
I read this post and originally it said you emailed certain readers telling them they were wrong in everything they had told you, and they blocked you. I can see that you have edited the post.

But If someone were to email me with saying you are this that and the other - I can also surmise the type if email sent, based on what you have previously posted here. I think I would block you and anyone else like that too. Clearly you didnt care for the service they gave and so blocking suits both parties! You can't go back and they don't have to read for you.

I can already guess what you are going to come back with, but while there are charlatans at work, there are those that are honest, and work with integrity. If you bounce from one reader to another in very quick succession you are going to be confused by the details given and be very hit and miss with quality. It's actions like this that lead to a negative experience. People blame the psychic, but it's their behaviour in the first place that can be to blame too.
17-11-2011, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 04:46 AM by uruk.)
(17-11-2011 04:23 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  I read this post and originally it said you emailed certain readers telling them they were wrong in everything they had told you, and they blocked you. I can see that you have edited the post.

But If someone were to email me with saying you are this that and the other - I can also surmise the type if email sent, based on what you have previously posted here. I think I would block you and anyone else like that too. Clearly you didnt care for the service they gave and so blocking suits both parties! You can't go back and they don't have to read for you.

I can already guess what you are going to come back with, but while there are charlatans at work, there are those that are honest, and work with integrity. If you bounce from one reader to another in very quick succession you are going to be confused by the details given and be very hit and miss with quality. It's actions like this that lead to a negative experience. People blame the psychic, but it's their behaviour in the first place that can be to blame too.

Where exactly have I edited my post, you have lost me on that one?

E-mailing a psychic and telling them that what they insisted would happen, didn't happen, Is not a valid reason for them to send a nasty e-mail back and to block you. It's called customer service. You offer a service and promise somebody something, you have to respond in a cordial manner, not hostility and blame that I am only one out of a hundred or so who's predictions do not come to pass.

I'm not sure exactly what you're thinking in you're head, that somehow I sent foul insolent e-mails screaming about being done wrong, no. I'm talking about brief e-mails stating you said this and this, I'm sorry but this and this happened instead??

you expect a response, and answer as to why things didn't go the way they insisted they saw it go.
20-12-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm with uruk here, why have a feedback system in place, or allow people to give feedback if the only comments that are accepted are those of praise and positivity? We should be able to give critisim (so long as it is constructive and not insulting) WITHOUT being met with abuse or the block button!

Psychic reading Psychic
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2011, 11:01 AM
thomas sabo bracelet
australia store have all kinds of thomas sabo jewellery,on thomas sabo charms australia stroe have thomas sabo charms,thomas sabo bracelets,thomas sabo beads ,they are very beautiful. on thomas sabo australia store,my favorite jewellery are thomas sabo charms.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2012, 01:56 PM
I would just like to say that I am a customer service administrator for a psychic telelphone reading site called Psychic Psychic. We also have a system in place for our customers to leave feedback on our site. We do welcome any comments made from our customers and good or bad value the feedback. The only reason we would consider removing someone from our site is if they were totally abusive or threatening.
28-06-2012, 09:35 PM
The reviews/feedback I feel is very helpful in choosing a good psychic. I usually find that the feedback is very accurate.
17-07-2012, 02:47 PM
this is very true bumblebee. People are very honest when it comes to their opinions and whether they would spend their money again with the same reader
24-07-2012, 08:33 PM
hi really strange as iv always liked the circle because you can read honest feedback whether its positive or negative and then make you own mind up. the other day i saw the first negative feed back for my favourite readier Abbie. How ever when i went on yesterday that testimony had been removed so although i would still use Abbie i feel a little perplexed why that testimony had dissappeared! i did send an email to customer service to ask why and if this happened often but have not had a reply