Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kathleen
16-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Kathleen
Any reviews on Kathleen the lady with the colourful bird as her picture?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2017, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2017 07:58 PM by Shining Star.)
RE: Kathleen
Nice lady She seems to be very popular. I had a reading with her over a year ago.She was trying to promote a book she had written. Nothing she forecast for me came to pass but it might happen I suppose.
16-11-2017, 08:01 PM
(16-11-2017 07:57 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  Nice lady She seems to be very popular. I had a reading with her over a year ago.She was trying to promote a book she had written. Nothing she forecast for me came to pass but it might happen I suppose.

Is she Kimmie of another site that's spoke about on here?
She gave me the next 2 days for something to happen but gut feeling I already know it's not going to happen! Definitely wouldn't have another reading with her.
16-11-2017, 08:06 PM
I don’t know .All I know is she is impossible to get through to so must be good.
16-11-2017, 11:52 PM
she was good in my few start readings but when predictions didnot happened and i told her about them so she uses again same old line(spirit have no time bla bla)
but she defo have a good memory.she remeber u after few readings and will tell you whole same story again.but sorry im not using her again.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 43 6,005 22-03-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave