Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kathleen
16-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Kathleen
Any reviews on Kathleen the lady with the colourful bird as her picture?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2017, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2017 07:58 PM by Shining Star.)
RE: Kathleen
Nice lady She seems to be very popular. I had a reading with her over a year ago.She was trying to promote a book she had written. Nothing she forecast for me came to pass but it might happen I suppose.
16-11-2017, 08:01 PM
(16-11-2017 07:57 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  Nice lady She seems to be very popular. I had a reading with her over a year ago.She was trying to promote a book she had written. Nothing she forecast for me came to pass but it might happen I suppose.

Is she Kimmie of another site that's spoke about on here?
She gave me the next 2 days for something to happen but gut feeling I already know it's not going to happen! Definitely wouldn't have another reading with her.
16-11-2017, 08:06 PM
I don’t know .All I know is she is impossible to get through to so must be good.
16-11-2017, 11:52 PM
she was good in my few start readings but when predictions didnot happened and i told her about them so she uses again same old line(spirit have no time bla bla)
but she defo have a good memory.she remeber u after few readings and will tell you whole same story again.but sorry im not using her again.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
28-06-2019, 08:07 PM
I have to admit I've tried Kathleen a few times. Liked her at first because she seemed to be able to see things like the eye colour and hobbies of the person I asked her about which were spot on. However, after going back for repeat readings it was as if she had notes somewhere from previous readings and she kept relaying back things I had told her about this person that were no longer relevant. It was almost as if she was trying to make out that they were coming to her psychically and I just wanted to be like "you know that because I told you last time! Plus it's no longer relevant".
She also tends to waffle on with personal opinions a lot which gets really annoying after she just repeats the same thing over and over again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 43 8,577 22-03-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave