Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Karla Eve
16-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Karla Eve
I had a reading with Karla Eve few days ago. Is she newish? she was advising me on gratitude and kind of law of attraction which I am learning at the moment, asked me to describe the guy who I wanted to let go then said hmm i feel the one u will be with is taller, she then goes back to giving me examples in her life where she said thanks to the universe and she gets good thing happen to her which I believe in. Then she goes back to him says he seems loyal, this guy has been in and out a prick really this year. She told me how to ask for true love and thought by Christmas I will feel different.

She did say she thinks I will choose between 2

Anyone read with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2017, 02:21 AM
RE: Karla Eve
(16-11-2017 09:04 PM)missintuitive Wrote:  I had a reading with Karla Eve few days ago. Is she newish? she was advising me on gratitude and kind of law of attraction which I am learning at the moment, asked me to describe the guy who I wanted to let go then said hmm i feel the one u will be with is taller, she then goes back to giving me examples in her life where she said thanks to the universe and she gets good thing happen to her which I believe in. Then she goes back to him says he seems loyal, this guy has been in and out a prick really this year. She told me how to ask for true love and thought by Christmas I will feel different.

She did say she thinks I will choose between 2

Anyone read with her?

Yes. But her descriptions of the man I would meet were wrong - was the complete opposite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply