Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any happy ever after stories??
17-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Any happy ever after stories??
Hello lovely people,

I have been reading the forum over the last week or so and it's so disheartening. Has anybody got any good stories about readings and the psychics. Its time to get positive again!!!

Love and Light

xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2011, 02:37 PM
RE: Any happy ever after stories??
how can u keep bein positive wen predictions dnt happen after bein told thy will ???
18-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Bourbon, do you have any yourself?

There are some positive stories already on here, if you have a look.

Leodiva, I think attitude and your own work towards an outcome can help. Just saying nothing comes true will just keep you stuck in that cycle. You don't need to be sickly sweet positive, but it's true that things can turn around when you try!
19-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Great news things are on track, I have also found Aldo to be accurate. Which other sites didnu use? I have found psychic sofa cara brown also very good x
19-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi I am new to the forum, but have been a regular viewer to psychic television for years now. I mainly interact with the show using texts and caller comments, and although they are usually accurate I have yet to see an actual prediction happening.

On the option 0 team I have spoken to:

Bebe- this woman is a joke!!!She fluffs everything up, is far too nice and told me my love prediction would happen 18 months ago. I tried here because she gets a lot of praise on the show but personally I say gobbly gook.

Ansitra- took ages to 'LINK IN' but the reading wasn't bad.

Ricci- The love doctor- they say laughter is the best medicine, and this guy is hilarious, not in a good way!!!

Mark Knight- What is all the fuss about???

Finally

Louise CM DEFINATELY the best I have found. Her validation is great, down to earth and consistant. She is the only one I return to on Opt 0. Trust me that says a lot.

Studio psychics I think there is only one that comes out on top time and time again and thats SIR JOHN HEALEY.
20-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I like JH because he is a fascinating man, but again nothing he has said manifested into reality. Louise is my most trusted but still waiting on predictions xx
21-11-2011, 10:13 AM
hi daisychain may i ask why u think freda is good,any of her predictions happen ???
22-11-2011, 10:42 AM
I have a happy ever after story. I found my cat again after 6 months following a prediction. This was around two years ago however, but it was a very happy time. I actually discovered him in the the next town when I was trying to find a dentist I had recently registered with. It was weird because the nerve in my tooth started playing up the day after I had the prediction that I would locate my cat. I tried the local dentist but they were booked up and I was forced to go elsewhere for one of those emergency appointments. Kind of like fate I suppose?

Now Quackers is happy and content in his original home. I have no idea where he was living, I simply took him home!
22-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Daisy Chain

I too have great faith in Louise. She is so consistantant and honest. She doesn't give her readings with rose tinted glasses on, shes real and very honest.

Really happy that you have got the biggie. Does my heart good xx
22-11-2011, 02:50 PM
(22-11-2011 10:42 AM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  I have a happy ever after story. I found my cat again after 6 months following a prediction. This was around two years ago however, but it was a very happy time. I actually discovered him in the the next town when I was trying to find a dentist I had recently registered with. It was weird because the nerve in my tooth started playing up the day after I had the prediction that I would locate my cat. I tried the local dentist but they were booked up and I was forced to go elsewhere for one of those emergency appointments. Kind of like fate I suppose?

Now Quackers is happy and content in his original home. I have no idea where he was living, I simply took him home!

Ah glad Quakers is safe and sound and back home Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Christmas Dream Catcher 10 932 08-08-2017 03:42 PM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Happy new year everywun Mr KoolJ 16 2,208 04-01-2014 10:59 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Not happy about a Crystal Shop DiscoDiva 8 2,305 23-09-2013 10:34 PM
Last Post: DiscoDiva2
  Love. Comes When Your Happy Being Single: Spartans 8 1,719 03-06-2013 11:35 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  I can't be happy without a relationship...your guidance appreciated Indigo11 6 1,193 12-12-2012 02:28 PM
Last Post: flamered
  Not Happy! EarthAngel 13 1,898 16-05-2012 11:59 AM
Last Post: Sapphire
  So happy to see Raymond Dream Catcher 4 1,101 21-03-2012 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Happy New Year everyone! Warren27/12 4 986 03-01-2012 03:11 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher