Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Sunlight
19-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Sunlight
I read with her today, she gave me couple of predictions, she seems good anyone read with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Sunlight
Must look her up.Is she new?
19-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Very nice basic reading. Didn't sugar coat but still gave me hope and encouraged positive thinking on my part.

I wouldn't say she gave me any wow factor as some of the others have. I wouldn't use her again because I didn't feel I got much out of her reading prediction wise. More guidance counselling.

Her profile picture is very boring and plain. I got through to her by mistake by pressing the wrong digit.
19-11-2017, 04:20 PM
(19-11-2017 01:23 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  Must look her up.Is she new?
Maybe lol I only came back to psychic sofa last few weeks
19-11-2017, 04:22 PM
(19-11-2017 01:37 PM)savvy Wrote:  Very nice basic reading. Didn't sugar coat but still gave me hope and encouraged positive thinking on my part.

I wouldn't say she gave me any wow factor as some of the others have. I wouldn't use her again because I didn't feel I got much out of her reading prediction wise. More guidance counselling.

Her profile picture is very boring and plain. I got through to her by mistake by pressing the wrong digit.

u crack me up, she did give me predictions, will have to wait and see. Whose predictions would u say have come true
19-11-2017, 08:45 PM
(19-11-2017 04:22 PM)missintuitive Wrote:  
(19-11-2017 01:37 PM)savvy Wrote:  Very nice basic reading. Didn't sugar coat but still gave me hope and encouraged positive thinking on my part.

u crack me up, she did give me predictions, will have to wait and see. Whose predictions would u say have come true

Nobodies and I mean nobodies have came true for me regarding love as I found out today. They all got it so so wrong it's not even funny! Save your money wish I had of