Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Sheila (4879)
19-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Sheila (4879)
I wanted to see what any of you had to say on Sheila. Her guidance and advice was good. She hit the nail on the head instantly, and she's virtually impossible to get through to. She gave constructive guidance and advice, and seemed sensible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Sheila (4879)
Took me a while to get through to Sheila but well worth the wait. Completely picked up on my situation without a word from me. Reassured me with such enthusiasm that I left the reading feeling so much better! Valentine is another reader I like. She is a good psychic with an amazing gift.

Both readers impossible to get hold of.
20-11-2017, 12:13 AM
(20-11-2017 12:05 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  Took me a while to get through to Sheila but well worth the wait. Completely picked up on my situation without a word from me. Reassured me with such enthusiasm that I left the reading feeling so much better! Valentine is another reader I like. She is a good psychic with an amazing gift.

Both readers impossible to get hold of.

Same here. I almost lost her, you have to wait on the timings to see how long they have left, as someone else will grab her before you. I got through to her yesterday. I thought Sheila was really good. She picked up on the situation well and just a nice lady. I had a bit of a joke with her about her being so busy, she gets people ringing the office to request a reading with her she's that busy
20-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Sheila tuned into me right away - tuned into my thoughts and right about my situation and family. I haven't a clue what she's like on predictions but one is due this month -- November! A little time still left.
20-11-2017, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2017 04:10 PM by ps_user_.)
(20-11-2017 10:59 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Sheila tuned into me right away - tuned into my thoughts and right about my situation and family. I haven't a clue what she's like on predictions but one is due this month -- November! A little time still left.

She gave me contact next month. I am going to send my man in question a Christmas card in the post, so I probably will get contact to either say, p*ss off, or thanks, lol Big Grin but if it wasn't for that, I don't think he would text me off of his own accord for a while.. The situation is sticky, and I'm really stuck myself. Sheila's reading was positive and she SEEMS to speak with honesty. She did say that time scales are not accurate, as we all know.. Does she sugar coat, can I ask anyone?
20-11-2017, 05:56 PM
(20-11-2017 04:08 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 10:59 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Sheila tuned into me right away - tuned into my thoughts and right about my situation and family. I haven't a clue what she's like on predictions but one is due this month -- November! A little time still left.

She gave me contact next month. I am going to send my man in question a Christmas card in the post, so I probably will get contact to either say, p*ss off, or thanks, lol Big Grin but if it wasn't for that, I don't think he would text me off of his own accord for a while.. The situation is sticky, and I'm really stuck myself. Sheila's reading was positive and she SEEMS to speak with honesty. She did say that time scales are not accurate, as we all know.. Does she sugar coat, can I ask anyone?

I really hope your prediction comes true!

Sheila is a lovely and warm person. Was spot on with what was on my mind regarding my ex-hubby. I would definitely recommend this reader and I will be calling her again because she was so funny and sweet and made me feel much at ease.

She predicted my ex-coming forward in December for brandy and mince pies and a heart to heart talk. I hope this happens.
20-11-2017, 06:15 PM
(20-11-2017 05:56 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 04:08 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  

I really hope your prediction comes true!

Sheila is a lovely and warm person. Was spot on with what was on my mind regarding my ex-hubby. I would definitely recommend this reader and I will be calling her again because she was so funny and sweet and made me feel much at ease.

She predicted my ex-coming forward in December for brandy and mince pies and a heart to heart talk. I hope this happens.

Looks like we're both waiting for next months predictions, then Wink Thank you RubyWine2, I will update on here what happens, as she says that the card will be sentimental to him and it'll be something nice to physically have in his hand other than texts all the time. I was also going to put in a present with it, she said he'll like. A few readers said to write a letter is the best thing, so if it goes sour, all those readers would have been wrong. I am going to put a heart to heart letter in the Christmas card.. I also wish you luck Heart
22-11-2017, 10:30 AM
sheila read for me too.
i like her reading.but she was struggling alot while connecting with my man energy,also she repeated alot few sentences.she give me prediction to manifest in next month aswell.also i noticed that she juss try to finish my reading bit early as may be she dont have enough to tell me around the situation.i,ll update about her predictions in 3-4 weeks time.but she is very polite reader,and im hoping that she prove to me right in her predictions.

always follow ur heart
22-11-2017, 10:35 AM
I saw her online available just now if anyone wants a reading and no I am not her !!
22-11-2017, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2017 10:39 AM by ps_user_.)
(22-11-2017 10:30 AM)Libra1310 Wrote:  sheila read for me too.
i like her reading.but she was struggling alot while connecting with my man energy,also she repeated alot few sentences.she give me prediction to manifest in next month aswell.also i noticed that she juss try to finish my reading bit early as may be she dont have enough to tell me around the situation.i,ll update about her predictions in 3-4 weeks time.but she is very polite reader,and im hoping that she prove to me right in her predictions.

I am sorry to hear that. She seemed to connect really well and quickly to me, I do hope that your predictions come true, even though the connection wasn't the best. I think that when readers struggle to get a connection, they are trying their best to pick things up and hope that more information comes through before the end of the reading, which has been known to happen. It's weird how people connect with readers differently, isn't it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sheila J 4325 Virgo1 0 120 23-05-2018 06:08 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Sheila - 4879 RubyWine2 0 259 10-09-2017 12:49 PM
Last Post: RubyWine2