Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Sheila (4879)
22-11-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Sheila (4879)
(22-11-2017 10:37 AM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(22-11-2017 10:30 AM)Libra1310 Wrote:  sheila read for me too.
i like her reading.but she was struggling alot while connecting with my man energy,also she repeated alot few sentences.she give me prediction to manifest in next month aswell.also i noticed that she juss try to finish my reading bit early as may be she dont have enough to tell me around the situation.i,ll update about her predictions in 3-4 weeks time.but she is very polite reader,and im hoping that she prove to me right in her predictions.

I am sorry to hear that. She seemed to connect really well and quickly to me, I do hope that your predictions come true, even though the connection wasn't the best. I think that when readers struggle to get a connection, they are trying their best to pick things up and hope that more information comes through before the end of the reading, which has been known to happen. It's weird how people connect with readers differently, isn't it?
yes thats what i was also thinking about connection.she is polite BTW during reading.i,ll update here about her predictions.

always follow ur heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2017, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2017 05:04 PM by Susie Lowe202.)
Sheila is a lovely friendly lady, very informative but most of the reading was confirmation of things that I already know. I was trying to obtain information about going forward and what was to come concerning a couple of issues I have. Seems like a lovely and compassionate reader but gave me a prediction due in December which I can't see how this man will come forward as this personal situation has been on a go-slow for 3 years. I do like her energy, chatty and friendly. But I do think she will connect better with others. Overall my reading was okay, good validations but not wowed. However, I will post an update on my prediction.
22-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Sorry that she didn't work as well for you both Undecided
23-11-2017, 09:10 PM
I asked what is coming up for me she saw guy in spring who likes outdoors, we will see
28-11-2017, 10:09 AM
A small prediction from Sheila has happened. I received some communication from a guy abroad which she said I should expect at the end of November. I received a message this morning. So don’t give up hope with her predictions if you are still waiting on them.
28-11-2017, 08:49 PM
I had a reading with Sheila this morning, don’t know how I feel about it, while she picked on bits of the guys personality I’m not sure about her predictions, as she was like I see him being in contact today tomorrow or sometime soon. I doubt it as he blocked me on whatsapp and said he doesn’t want know anymore two months ago so I can’t see him suddenly changing and she saw by xmas things would be back on track and next yr as discussing living together I just feel like it’s to good to be true. We was never in a relationship before we fell out so I don’t see it happening now. Even tho other psychic have predicted the same I just don’t believe them anymore.
29-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Sheila gave me fw predictions aswell starting till this xmas.and TBH i also have a doubt on her prediction.as she told me that my man will send me a letter or card by post as it seems impossible caz he dont know exactly where i live.although i live 6-8 min walk 4rm his house but when i moe in this particular area we were already apart and i didnot get any chance to tell him about my place.and when i mention that to sheila she slightly changed her prediction.but sh is very confident about contact by him till this xmas.i,ll update about it(my other readers also predict more or less same including Tess,jude)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
29-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Sheila has predicted my ex-coming forward around Christmas for brandy and mince pies and a heart to heart talk. I hope this happens although now I’m having doubts as I’ve just seen on his FB that he’ll be going to Acapulco for the Xmas period with his lady.

Looks doubtful I’ll even get any visit, ive not even seen him for over a year.

I’m feeling a bit pessimistic.
29-11-2017, 04:01 PM
(29-11-2017 02:15 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Sheila has predicted my ex-coming forward around Christmas for brandy and mince pies and a heart to heart talk. I hope this happens although now I’m having doubts as I’ve just seen on his FB that he’ll be going to Acapulco for the Xmas period with his lady.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that he comes around, even if it isn't at Christmas. He doesn't know what he's missing. Even if he doesn't come to his senses before Christmas, I hope you get to enjoy it just as much Heart
29-11-2017, 06:29 PM
(29-11-2017 04:01 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(29-11-2017 02:15 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Sheila has predicted my ex-coming forward around Christmas for brandy and mince pies and a heart to heart talk. I hope this happens although now I’m having doubts as I’ve just seen on his FB that he’ll be going to Acapulco for the Xmas period with his lady.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that he comes around, even if it isn't at Christmas. He doesn't know what he's missing. Even if he doesn't come to his senses before Christmas, I hope you get to enjoy it just as much Heart

Thank you! I’ll update if anything positive should happen.

I hope you get to enjoy Xmas with your boyfriendHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sheila J 4325 Virgo1 0 159 23-05-2018 06:08 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Sheila - 4879 RubyWine2 0 284 10-09-2017 12:49 PM
Last Post: RubyWine2