Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Amanda (4863)
22-11-2017, 03:27 AM
Amanda (4863)
There is a new-ish reader Amanda on the sofa. She has the most gentlest voice and is so lovely. I really wanted to make a new thread on her, to see what others had to say on her. She says she doesn't sugar coat, but no reader will admit to it.

I'm a bit stuck on her. She seems good and like a nice lady, it's just to me, she changes what she says. In the first reading, she says that my man is playing games with me by not talking to me, and "he will always be playing games like this in his personality, so is it worth it?", she said we would still reconcile, but I have to be careful as he will always be like this. I called her a month later as her predictions of him never materialised, and she said that he's protecting me as he's got lots of personal issues, and wants to come forward when his problems are sorted.

There are one or two other strange things about this reader that have made me think "hmm".. I'm unsure. I wanted to see if any other readers have had any dodgy readings with her. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt as she's so calming, and has such a relaxing voice and influence on you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Amanda (4863)
Which Amanda do you mean.There are two .
22-11-2017, 10:40 AM
(22-11-2017 10:39 AM)Shining Star Wrote:  Which Amanda do you mean.There are two .

Pin (4863) blonde hair, friendly face with a pearl necklace I think?
23-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Yes I have been to her several times.Yes she is lovely to talk to and overall for me she is quite good.At least I always feel better when I come away from having a reading with her.However she is not popular and she is often waiting for calls. I do not know why because I feel she is as good as some of the popular Psychics on here.
23-11-2017, 03:28 AM
(23-11-2017 02:10 AM)Shining Star Wrote:  Yes I have been to her several times.Yes she is lovely to talk to and overall for me she is quite good.At least I always feel better when I come away from having a reading with her.However she is not popular and she is often waiting for calls. I do not know why because I feel she is as good as some of the popular Psychics on here.

She changes what she says to me and has said a few suspicious things that made me think "hmm"..
23-11-2017, 08:52 AM
i tried Amanda..good for gossip but sorry not for my reading.but sure she can b briliant to others.

always follow ur heart
23-11-2017, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2017 09:09 AM by ps_user_.)
(23-11-2017 08:52 AM)Libra1310 Wrote:  i tried Amanda..good for gossip but sorry not for my reading.but sure she can b briliant to others.

Agreed. It's mainly chit chat.

The reason why I find her suspicious is because she changes what she says in every reading. The first reading, she told me that my man is playing games with me and is it worth getting back with him and waiting for him over, etc. As he will always in his personality play games. Second time, she said he's protecting me as he has lots of issues going on and he doesn't want to drag me into them..

Also, there was an issue she didn't pick up, a big issue, and I called her back when I found the issue out and pulled her up on it.. Her excuse was that she knew, but she didn't want to "play his game" and worry me, and also it won't be important or relevant, so she didn't bring it up and a good psychic doesn't bring up these issues if it isn't needed to be said.. The issue was that I saw he was back on dating sites very soon after the breakup - when every reader didn't pick this up and said not to worry, we will be back together and reconcile...

The last reading, she was talking to me on the phone at 10pm at night - whilst washing dishes or doing something in the kitchen.. It's a job, a reading. It's very off putting when a reader has a delivery coming during the reading, it also distracts the reader obviously - readings should be taken seriously. If a reader knows that a delivery is to take place within a certain period, or they are busy in the kitchen - they should log off
23-11-2017, 09:54 AM
yes some readers do house works,like cleaning.washing,excepting parcels,eating their meals.i also face that too but again not with all readers .there are some i can remember.
like JJ,Liz,,Lauren,,Angelica,,and few others.they keep doing their personal things while reading cards for us.and my que is how?
as when they advise us to stay calm and relax then same should apply to them either.

always follow ur heart
23-11-2017, 10:00 AM
(23-11-2017 09:54 AM)Libra1310 Wrote:  yes some readers do house works,like cleaning.washing,excepting parcels,eating their meals.i also face that too but again not with all readers .there are some i can remember.
like JJ,Liz,,Lauren,,Angelica,,and few others.they keep doing their personal things while reading cards for us.and my que is how?
as when they advise us to stay calm and relax then same should apply to them either.

I do like Liz, she's one I like that picks up the situation well, not the best reader, but I must agree that she will be eating or having a delivery or outside on a couple of occasions.. I also don't understand why readers do it. They choose when they log on. Baffles me Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Amanda P Sofa 4610 Carr987 7 1,402 13-12-2015 10:48 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo