Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Lavinia 4254
22-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Lavinia 4254
Has anyone had a reading with this lady?

She has a very gentle nature about her and empathic. My reading was very accurate it was as if she was living my day to day life.

She has given me a positive prediction for January. I don't know what she's like on predictions, all I know is she's always very busy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Lavinia 4254
I really like this lady, she is literally busy non-stop so it's a job to catch her. I've had two readings with her and a couple of small predictions have come through. What she picks up is on point but goes beyond that, giving you some subtleties about people and situations which are truly amazing. Never judgemental or opinionated. Just professional, straight, and tactful at the same time. There are more predictions pending between December and February. I'm surprised there are no reviews posted on this forum about her, as she is one of Psychic Sofa's busiest readers.
22-11-2017, 06:47 PM
I had a reading with Lavinia. I found she has great insight. She is a very good reader who I found accurate and empathic offering me some much-needed advice based on what she picked up. I'm waiting for a prediction to come in for next month.
22-11-2017, 07:56 PM
I’m glad that I’m not the only one that found her good. Most of your replies have given me confidence that my prediction will unfold.

I too am surprised there hasn’t been any reviews put on this forum, as you say Susie, she’s a busy reader obviously in demand. I find on here it’s mostly the newish readers who get the reviews on here or the ones waiting around more.
23-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Sorry had a reading with this lady a few months back and nothing came to pass what she predicted. I felt she was uncomfortable reading for men - she seemed to struggle with me. Feel she's better with women - more sort of girly chit-chat and counselling.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
23-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Really enjoyed my reading with Lavinia, she was so up front and honest about what she saw and my god it’s not what I wanted to hear but she validated so well. Predictions pending but even if these come through the outcome isn’t in my favour which I appreciate because she told it like it is. There is potential for the outcome to be different but I honestly think she’s pretty on the money.
23-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Forgot to add the prediction she made that s due within the next few days so we shall see. She’s pretty in line with what others have said but a little more pragmatic maybe. In a way I want her to be wrong but I suspect her outcome is spot on.
In all honesty I will be surprised if the prediction comes to fruition but the overall outcome I think is probably accurate.
24-11-2017, 09:27 AM
(23-11-2017 10:50 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  Forgot to add the prediction she made that s due within the next few days so we shall see. She’s pretty in line with what others have said but a little more pragmatic maybe. In a way I want her to be wrong but I suspect her outcome is spot on.
In all honesty I will be surprised if the prediction comes to fruition but the overall outcome I think is probably accurate.

Please keep us updated!
25-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Not looking likely.
25-11-2017, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2017 08:08 AM by ps_user_.)
(25-11-2017 01:24 AM)RachH81 Wrote:  Not looking likely.

Honestly, I'm not trying to sound negative, but most predictions don't seem to come true according to people on these forums and readers for me. I call readers now not for predictions, which sounds crazy, but for validation. If you're calling about relationships, at least what a reader can do is almost certainly validate that persons feelings for you at that time. That's more reliable than predictions, so for me, when they give me timescales and predict nice things like me and my man getting back together by a certain date and us going to the cinema blah blah blah.. That all goes over my head, now. I'd rather be told from honest readers like Tess, Lorna Max, etc. Who don't sugar coat if their intentions are still good and they still love you and have you in their focus AT THE TIME of the reading. That's good enough for me. Of course alot of readers will tell you what you want to hear, and say "he loves you", etc. To make you happy, which is why it's best to choose some of the more straight to the point readers. Lavinia sounds one of these.

I want to try JoJo at some point, and if you read her bottom post on her profile, she says it herself - a reader can tune into how you're feeling and the man in question at the time of the reading. If it's good news, then fantastic, he's still interested.

I know that this post is supposed to be about Lavinia, but it's just that JoJo outlines the validations there.