Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Maria ann
24-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Maria ann
Had a reading with her yesterday has long hair, absolutely rubbish didn't pick up much kept telling me I need to do hairdressing then later said she was hairdresser when she was younger, anyone read with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Maria ann
not tried her yet,and after ur comment sorry will never.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
18-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Maria-Ann was absolutely awful!

She asks a lot of questions and talks in riddles and forecasts some weird predictions. How this reader is busy with quite a few reviews beats me!

However, Sabrina 4087; I was impressed by her in-depth knowledge and felt like the psychic connection was genuine. Quite shocked at what she picked up.

I connected with this reader because she tuned into quite a few personal things about me that are amazingly accurate. I await predictions.
19-01-2018, 01:57 PM
(18-01-2018 07:19 PM)savvy Wrote:  Maria-Ann was absolutely awful!

She asks a lot of questions and talks in riddles and forecasts some weird predictions. How this reader is busy with quite a few reviews beats me!

However, Sabrina 4087; I was impressed by her in-depth knowledge and felt like the psychic connection was genuine. Quite shocked at what she picked up.

I connected with this reader because she tuned into quite a few personal things about me that are amazingly accurate. I await predictions.

I haven't tried Maria-Ann - don't think I will either. Sabrina is the lady with the long dark hair, a new reader with a pretty smile? I had a reading with her last week. A lovely lady but over the course of several interactions she begins to ask entirely too many questions and her validations were inaccurate. I don't ring up for a cosy chat -- nor did I seek her opinion - I just want accuracy and honest answers-
20-01-2018, 01:17 PM
(19-01-2018 01:57 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 07:19 PM)savvy Wrote:  Maria-Ann was absolutely awful!

I haven't tried Maria-Ann - don't think I will either. Sabrina is the lady with the long dark hair, a new reader with a pretty smile? I had a reading with her last week. A lovely lady but over the course of several interactions she begins to ask entirely too many questions and her validations were inaccurate. I don't ring up for a cosy chat -- nor did I seek her opinion - I just want accuracy and honest answers-

A pretty face will always be popular whether they are good readers or not. I know it's unfair but it's the way it goes. Or quite often an older person.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maria Pin 4049 nikki3lizabethx 2 579 06-08-2016 05:53 AM
Last Post: Scorpio75