Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maurice- is he worth it?
20-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Maurice- is he worth it?
I very rarely get angry about anything but when I saw on Psychic Today that Maurice was 100 pounds for 20 minutes I almost threw my cocoa at the telly. Forgive me for my honesty but no body is worth 5 pounds a minute, and my honest opinion of the man was if I met him in my local pub I'd bolt if he spoke to me, but that's never likely to happen because he only mixes with the rich and famous. He is full of himself.

He is charging vulnerable people a fortune of money, to give them things that are, lets face it, probably never likely to happen. I bet the top brain surgeons in the UK don't charge crazy money like that, but if they did the deserve it.

I know that Psychic Today are not responsible for how much their clients spend, but I hope some vulnerable souls aren't out of pocket for this man. To be fair the price tag he carries would suggest he is the best, and that is like advertising the ultimate crack to a drug addict......

Finally may I add it is a massive insult to the likes of Mr John Healey who has more class in his big toe than this Maurice has in his entire body. John strives day in and day out to be better at his craft and I ALWAYS learn something from him. His wisdom and intellect alone is worth paying for.Heart Thanks John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: Maurice- is he worth it?
I highlighted on another thread, I had a reading off him five years ago when they did a show called Celebrity Psychic. I was only charged the same rate as for the other Psychics funny as Psychic Tv is bigger now they think they can be arrogant and charge more. I must admit his prediction didnt come to light either..
20-11-2011, 11:09 PM
It was my first time ever seeing him last night lizcancer girl and I wasn't impressed. He reminded me a tad of Wayne Issaccs because of his ego and that ain't a good thing. How dare they charge that amount of money. As for Psychic Today being bigger I'm not so sure- think they are just trying to make it more attractive for newbies and not as boring for the long haulers. Wonder if Maurice got much money last night..... nice little earner for Christmas.
20-11-2011, 11:19 PM
PS I don't think PT were to blame for the price tag. I think he is so full of himself that he thinks hes worth it. I was surprized to see him answering texts because 1.50 a minute is really beneath him- I thought he would have expected at least double the standard message because he is s*it hot (not) LOL
20-11-2011, 11:57 PM
(20-11-2011 11:19 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  PS I don't think PT were to blame for the price tag. I think he is so full of himself that he thinks hes worth it. I was surprized to see him answering texts because 1.50 a minute is really beneath him- I thought he would have expected at least double the standard message because he is s*it hot (not) LOL

I think PT is responsible. Because they shouldn't let him on the show if he is going to charge those extortionate amounts. I bet he would soon reconsider his pricing. And if he didn't well, the world would still keep on spinning without him.
21-11-2011, 12:55 AM
he wasnt that busy last night as he was up on the desk quite a bit. I think it is scandalous to charge that much when they didnt five years ago.
21-11-2011, 12:38 PM
(21-11-2011 12:55 AM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  he wasnt that busy last night as he was up on the desk quite a bit. I think it is scandalous to charge that much when they didnt five years ago.

This has made me furious to! the only stars spiritual people should care about are to do with astrology..

Isn't spirituality about equality, empowerment and compassion? what difference does it make who is who..

I think it is a disgrace..yes an insult to viewers other psychics and that whole phrase our option O team are just like our studio team blah blah..well then why has he been singled out to be different?
Angry
21-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Ive just been on his website and seen his prices. OMG do people really pay this much to see him..Ive copied the prices below. No wonder Psychic Today are charging that much as they have to make that £1000 he is charging them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dreadful he never charged that five years ago.

READING
PRICE

20 minute Reading
£120

30 minute Reading
£160

1 hour in depth Reading
£280

Extended Personal VIP Sitting
£500

Personal Appearances
£1,200 and up
21-11-2011, 09:23 PM
I bet in a few weeks when no one else will pay it I bet his price is reduced!!! but I wasnt impressed my reading with him five years ago...
21-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Jeez!

I would expect the psychic to come round my house and do the hoovering and ironing, cook my dinner and give me a foot massage as well as do my reading for that price!

Im suprised that anyone who watches the show actually has a reading, even if they are looking like being few and far between.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychics worth their salt! airyfairy 3 1,255 10-07-2012 11:01 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  ** Maurice Amdur is returning to Psychic TV ** PsychicToday 15 4,560 01-12-2011 05:14 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher