Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
They are all saying the same thing
23-11-2011, 11:11 AM
They are all saying the same thing
I'm spooked out lately because any of the psychic readings I have had are giving me exactly the same information regarding my love situation... Surely it's not just coincidence???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2011, 12:44 PM
RE: They are all saying the same thing
I've always had the same thing in my readings for at least a year or so now. First time it was predicted for me was two years ago actually and didn't think a lot of it. It's just started to pop up more around the last year. It's not a coincidence. I'm just relaxed and positive, knowing it will come when the time is right.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
24-11-2011, 11:04 AM
hi worrier nice too see predic tions do come too light may i ask who the psychics wete who u speak too and predictions happened?
24-11-2011, 04:40 PM
(24-11-2011 04:17 PM)Worrier Wrote:  Of course - so far all of them. There were minor predictions but all pretty accurate.

I have to be honest though - The "big" prediction has been different with a couple of them in terms of me making a choice and what I would choose. They all say December is going to be when things really change and will let you know what happens over the next four or so weeks. Interstingly enough I had a reading yesterday and was told a job change was imminent and I couldn't believe it but smoeone just called me up to see if I was interested in a new job and they are going to recommend me.

Life has some funny twists. Fingers crossed December bring to me the big prediction that I have been given..

Hi worrier who was the psychic who predicted the job change?
25-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Surely, they all can't give you the exact same guidence???? There must be something in it as they all have said the same to me- Liz, Aldo, John, Anne Scholes, Louise.......
25-11-2011, 08:36 PM
There is something in it if they have said the same thing - they have all seen the same outcome; so relax and know it will happen!
26-11-2011, 03:01 PM
DaisyChain85 - trust me on that one - if the outcome is the same it's a good sign to allow things to happen and not stress calling up any more psychics.

I know how most of us feel on this forum and it's hard waiting and not knowing - but the same outcome in all readings is a good good sign.

L & L x
01-12-2011, 05:31 PM
It's true I guess. Thanks xx
06-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Who was the psychic?
They would most probably pull out the "free will" card to try to cover themselves with that anyway.
20-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Timings are best just left!!!!!!!!

I did have that spooky feeling recently when I spoke to Angie on psychic sofa and it was almost as though I was speaking to Solar!!!! I had to keep ringing my ear out to check i wasn't hearing things!!!!!!!!

The most important thing has been that the majority have said now it is about me changing my approach..some tough love to break the circles..