Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
They are all saying the same thing
20-12-2011, 10:10 PM
RE: They are all saying the same thing
(06-12-2011 12:33 AM)Worrier Wrote:  Ricci I think.

From my experiance don't listen to him
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2011, 11:53 AM
I do agree to most of what you said about lessons and learning, Worrier. In my own situation I have learned so much and some incredibly hard lessons but looking back it's what I needed to do because I couldn't have gone into a relationship without improving on myself first. Today, I am a better person and I still want the same person, but its more achievable now that I have and continue to better myself.

Regarding timings I think psychics are put under a lot of pressure to pluck something out of the sky, but I think they can only guide you and what you do with the information is entirely up to you as an individual.
21-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Spoke with John this morning, he's still saying the same thing regarding a future love and the colour of her hair. Usually I wouldn't have spoken to him, but I had a massive wobble. He really set me straight and told me I have nothing to worry about. Even gave me a little meditation exercise that was actually really effective when he was practicing it with me on the phone. He said "She is coming", so I guess I have to have faith for now and do his meditation. I think it's the time of year, i'm sure i'm not the only one who's had a wobble so close to Christmas.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
21-12-2011, 05:29 PM
(21-12-2011 03:12 PM)Warren27/12 Wrote:  Spoke with John this morning, he's still saying the same thing regarding a future love and the colour of her hair. Usually I wouldn't have spoken to him, but I had a massive wobble. He really set me straight and told me I have nothing to worry about. Even gave me a little meditation exercise that was actually really effective when he was practicing it with me on the phone. He said "She is coming", so I guess I have to have faith for now and do his meditation. I think it's the time of year, i'm sure i'm not the only one who's had a wobble so close to Christmas.

No you are not the only one lol! I think actually it is the new year that brings so many questions into play..and i think many of us on here have both work and relationship issues outstanding..so it can make 'facing' another new year quite tricky to navigate..or to cheer

I'm trying really hard to learn from some new lessons to put into practice..and in terms of work I am trying to embrace a spirit of adventure! But yes I have has alot of wobbles and sleepless nights..(thank fully [psychic sofa a bit cheaper! so have been using that service and has been very helpful)
03-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Psychic Sofa is a lot cheaper!!! and some really good readers too loveitttt!
08-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Was that your text I saw earlier Dream Catcher that I saw Anne Scholes answer.
08-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi, Did Russell tell you your ex was coming back?, might have to give him a try
08-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi iamacolincookfan..welcome and don't worry about the etiquette!! its always great to have new feedback and thoughts..

Russell does look interesting as he writes incredibly intelligently and deeply also looking at his blog posts..do you have his details?
08-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Are you trying to work out who would be daft enough to email you for a reading?
08-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Russell is a genuine reader, he is brother of Elizabeth Bradley who also is revered.
Eridanus, don't be so cynical Smile