Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
san
11-12-2017, 06:12 PM
san
Hi, just had a reading with San. Predicted contact from an ex! nice lady who validated well. Anyone had predictions materialise with this lady?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: san
(11-12-2017 06:12 PM)anya131 Wrote:  Hi, just had a reading with San. Predicted contact from an ex! nice lady who validated well. Anyone had predictions materialise with this lady?

She predicted contact within 4 days and it came on 4th day. Definitely 1 of PS better reader.
11-12-2017, 06:42 PM
I liked San. Positive predictions from her, and a warm, lovely lady
11-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Nice lady -- started off good but as we got further into the reading I found her to be very repetitive-
11-12-2017, 08:49 PM
She predicted contact within 5. Could be 5 days, 5 weeks or 5 months! will let you know if it comes about!
24-01-2018, 02:47 PM
(24-01-2018 02:16 PM)pasha Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 06:36 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 06:12 PM)anya131 Wrote:  Hi, just had a reading with San. Predicted contact from an ex! nice lady who validated well. Anyone had predictions materialise with this lady?

She predicted contact within 4 days and it came on 4th day. Definitely 1 of PS better reader.

She predicted 3 days and funnily enough some communication I was waiting for came on the third day.

I agree. Definitely on of PS better readers.Smile

agree brilliant. more into the call more details she picked up. said country and work situation that would have been hard to get.
24-01-2018, 06:19 PM
I must try her sometime.She Is constantly busy .
25-01-2018, 07:53 PM
On a lighter note girls, we are all seemingly, forgive me if I am wrong all waiting on an ex coming back....maybe we should all save our money that we are spending on psychic's and all meet up and go away for the weekend and get the vino out....seriously men....why do we need them, they obviously don't deserve us, and one day hopefully we will find one that does, and doesn't put us through this heartache. Why don't they make men like our Dad's anymore. Just thought I would put a bit light into some of the badness that we are all experiencing.

What will be will be and do you know something we will all be ok. I have been in a dark place for over 5 months now, just now coming out of it and seeing a light, and every small thing I am grateful for which i wasn't before. Life throws us hurdles and well we just need to pick ourselves up and dust it off.. whats the saying everything needs to fall apart before it comes together, or something like that. For every bad person there is 10 good ones. Keep strong girls or man (don't want to offend anyone lol).

I know some people are hurting and we should be supporting each other, if they need it, maybe life has brought all us together in this forum for a reason (you never know). Take care xxx
26-01-2018, 01:48 PM
(25-01-2018 07:53 PM)Laursa Wrote:  On a lighter note girls, we are all seemingly, forgive me if I am wrong all waiting on an ex coming back....maybe we should all save our money that we are spending on psychic's and all meet up and go away for the weekend and get the vino out....seriously men....why do we need them, they obviously don't deserve us, and one day hopefully we will find one that does, and doesn't put us through this heartache. Why don't they make men like our Dad's anymore. Just thought I would put a bit light into some of the badness that we are all experiencing.

What will be will be and do you know something we will all be ok. I have been in a dark place for over 5 months now, just now coming out of it and seeing a light, and every small thing I am grateful for which i wasn't before. Life throws us hurdles and well we just need to pick ourselves up and dust it off.. whats the saying everything needs to fall apart before it comes together, or something like that. For every bad person there is 10 good ones. Keep strong girls or man (don't want to offend anyone lol).

I know some people are hurting and we should be supporting each other, if they need it, maybe life has brought all us together in this forum for a reason (you never know). Take care xxx
I love this message so refreshing to read well said xx
26-01-2018, 02:33 PM
I love it too.Positivity shines out of her.