Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
san
26-01-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: san
(25-01-2018 07:53 PM)Laursa Wrote:  On a lighter note girls, we are all seemingly, forgive me if I am wrong all waiting on an ex coming back....maybe we should all save our money that we are spending on psychic's and all meet up and go away for the weekend and get the vino out....seriously men....why do we need them, they obviously don't deserve us, and one day hopefully we will find one that does, and doesn't put us through this heartache. Why don't they make men like our Dad's anymore. Just thought I would put a bit light into some of the badness that we are all experiencing.

What will be will be and do you know something we will all be ok. I have been in a dark place for over 5 months now, just now coming out of it and seeing a light, and every small thing I am grateful for which i wasn't before. Life throws us hurdles and well we just need to pick ourselves up and dust it off.. whats the saying everything needs to fall apart before it comes together, or something like that. For every bad person there is 10 good ones. Keep strong girls or man (don't want to offend anyone lol).

I know some people are hurting and we should be supporting each other, if they need it, maybe life has brought all us together in this forum for a reason (you never know). Take care xxx

Ahh thank you Laursa, you are totally right! I agree if someone wants you they will be there, stopped having readings since San and am getting on with my life. Feel much happier! broken hearts take time to heal and for all of you still suffering sending lots of love and healing xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2018, 04:21 PM
This is a wonderful message. We should be positive and support one another.
26-01-2018, 10:49 PM
I loved your post Laursa. Most of us on here have been through headache. We can all relate to others problems. Readings are a painkiller I guess to what we’re all suffering. This place is good to where I feel we can help each other along the way. Love & Light to you all. X
26-01-2018, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2018 11:49 PM by Gilly.)
(25-01-2018 07:53 PM)Laursa Wrote:  On a lighter note girls, we are all seemingly, forgive me if I am wrong all waiting on an ex coming back....maybe we should all save our money that we are spending on psychic's and all meet up and go away for the weekend and get the vino out....seriously men....why do we need them, they obviously don't deserve us, and one day hopefully we will find one that does, and doesn't put us through this heartache. Why don't they make men like our Dad's anymore. Just thought I would put a bit light into some of the badness that we are all experiencing.

What will be will be and do you know something we will all be ok. I have been in a dark place for over 5 months now, just now coming out of it and seeing a light, and every small thing I am grateful for which i wasn't before. Life throws us hurdles and well we just need to pick ourselves up and dust it off.. whats the saying everything needs to fall apart before it comes together, or something like that. For every bad person there is 10 good ones. Keep strong girls or man (don't want to offend anyone lol).

I know some people are hurting and we should be supporting each other, if they need it, maybe life has brought all us together in this forum for a reason (you never know). Take care xxx

Oh how lovely!
I wish I had read this many moons ago. Then again when I was in my darkest place I would not have listened.
All you lost souls out there who are hoping, praying, picking up the phone and paying please don't. I promise you it will not help.
All it will do is give you false hope that will keep you hanging on for years. One day you will put your head in your hands and think... how stupid was I!
He has gone and your heart is in a thousand pieces... I have been there, I have picked up the phone and my broken heart was a piece of meat for others to profit from.
I write this in total honesty for the simple reason that I want to help you. If he comes back and you work it out then that is wonderful and I am happy for you, but if not... no amount of ringing the readers will make it come true!
You will get the odd bits that you will make fit and start getting your hopes up, you will start believing you have changed your future because you did not do as you where supposed to. It is all bol@cks and a total waste of your precious time.
Grieve and get over it. Honestly it will get better, but the pain will last so much longer with false hope growing from the seed they have planted.
27-01-2018, 01:13 AM
I have to agree with you guys, not having readings for over a month now has almost been detoxifying lol
Don't get me wrong it's been hard and I've been really tempted at times but whenever I get worked up I pull myself back and snap out of it, it's not good to be so dependant on what someone has said during a reading.

So I plan to keep it that way and have barely any for the rest of my life now and think that's the healthiest way, at least for myself and hopefully others too though I know it's not easy even at the best of times.

And whilst I have had some success with readings it's not the way to go ultimately as it's mostly just good for validations or guidelines of warnings anyway, it's better to move forward if you can and see what happens.

Although I still say never say never either way as people have been told they won't return and then they do and vice versa.

Regardless we shouldn't put our lives on hold for anyone as what's meant for us won't pass us by, permanently in my opinion, old and new Wink

It's crazy though because we believe so strongly at the time that there couldn't possibly be anyone better for us than said person but once you let go of that whole idea you really do open yourself up to new opportunities to see that, well actually there is someone who can love us just as much, if not more and they will stick around and remind us that we're wanted and they will put the effort in instead of leaving us wondering when contact will come through.

Or even so, that guy you've been wondering about may come forward not long after you've let go of the idea of you and him reconciling, just as you get on with your life, having fun.
It's surprising how life can go really.

Anyway, thank you so much for the positivity that's been posted here,it's very honest and healing to read.

You guys are awesome! Big Grin

Sending so much love, healing and light to you all xx
27-01-2018, 03:17 PM
what lovely messages girls, see maybe we just need to talk each other through it, cause we have probably exhausted all our friends and family lol...i know I have....generally I don't...i keep all of it in....and go quiet and into myself....but I wasnt able to this time...this floored me. Its harder when you know the other person loves you as much as you do them, but complications get in the way. Oh and got made redundant from my amazing job...double whammy....i blame that solar eclipse on 21st Aug (thats my birthday) lol whole world as I knew it caved in....I dont know I am still positive to be honest lol....

But anyway still here to tell the tale....and we all have to believe its for a reason....and good things will happen for us all...I am sure of that....some people never get their heart broken...like my mum for example, she doesnt know what it feels like, so she can't relate, where we all can....and talking to likeminded people can help, and save us a packet in the process lol.

The best readers for me are Emily, Marcelle and Iris, they validate with me and know things only I know...that no-one else could possibly know...and Emily/Marcelle small predictions have passed I would know more if I had spoken to the egit in question but I know one day I will get the answers.

But you all made me smile with your answers and do you know something no amount of money we have spent on psychic's has done that....so somethings in life you just can't buy...its free....kindness to others!!

Moonchild is right we are all amazing and we need to say that to ourselves not wait on others telling us so...lots of love xxx
27-01-2018, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2018 03:38 PM by _ps_user_.)
It looks like I was re instated today, so thank you admin.

Laursa, just wanted to say that that's a lovely message you put on here. There's been too much negativity on here lately, and it's nice to have a refreshing post so thank you. My favourite reader at the moment is certainly Charles. What he says makes sense to me and he is such a sweet man, always helps me and is patient. I also respect him for his honesty and no fairy tales like RubyWine2 says. I have noticed that when I stopped having readings at the end of last year, things started to happen, and when I was constantly having readings, things happened. I also think alot of it is things can change really quickly, within a day, a week, and readers say to wait a month and I don't always think that's possible. When we leave things that long, is when alot can change so I think that's why people have been hooked on constant readings, I've certainly cut down an awful lot.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and whatever you're wishing for, it comes true x
27-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Thanks PS User....kind of you to say so...

Funnily enough I am speaking to him this coming wednesday, as you have all raved about him, to be honest I don't know why I am....cause I am feeling better, I haven't had one say that mines isnt' coming back....clarification I suppose. But its my last!!!! Hoping he will be good and I hear he is scottish....like myself....so let you know if what he says is the same as the rest....

You are right once you stop having readings it happens....i had a reader Kandice 2 years ago everything she said she was on ATA....it all happended. Every tiny detail....and it happended 6 months after I stopped speaking to her....and I had forgot it all....until one day I went OMG she said all that...

So any of you feel free to give me a row for having another one lol xxx
27-01-2018, 04:15 PM
(27-01-2018 03:53 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Thanks PS User....kind of you to say so...

Funnily enough I am speaking to him this coming wednesday, as you have all raved about him, to be honest I don't know why I am....cause I am feeling better, I haven't had one say that mines isnt' coming back....clarification I suppose. But its my last!!!! Hoping he will be good and I hear he is scottish....like myself....so let you know if what he says is the same as the rest....

You are right once you stop having readings it happens....i had a reader Kandice 2 years ago everything she said she was on ATA....it all happended. Every tiny detail....and it happended 6 months after I stopped speaking to her....and I had forgot it all....until one day I went OMG she said all that...

So any of you feel free to give me a row for having another one lol xxx

You're welcome. Yeah, he's very good, please let us know how you get on. I'm also part Scottish and know how upfront the Scots can be and he is a kind man, but won't give fairytales! I got given good news by him, but others on here haven't, so so far it SEEMS like he doesn't give everyone the same old, but I'll let you know when you tell me what he says to you. Perhaps it's true when psychics say try not to think about him, as he'll pick this up and timings will be delayed xx
27-01-2018, 08:08 PM
A very beautiful post. It’s nice to see positivity on this forum after all the bickering that has been going on.

I like Charles. He’s given he very realistic predictions and I like is style of reading. For me he was well worth the calls.