Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone find Tanith rude
27-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Does anyone find Tanith rude
I was having a weak moment today and saw abbie interviewing Tanith and mentioned she had 235 reviews. I thought I would give her a go.

I asked her for a general love reading. she replied with " Are you in a relationship then" I replied " can I see what comes in"

She replied with " surely you are or not in a relationship then I can see whether you want me to look at someone or someone new "

I refused to tell her and decided to end the call. To me a psychic should start by giving you some validations... to me she seems a bit fake now..and a tad rude..

Whats everyone elses view on her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2011, 09:44 AM
RE: Does anyone find Tanith rude
About a year ago I had a reading and none of it came true, said the guy I was with would propose, if I listened to my gut instinct I should have known the outcome. Guy in question so now dating a girl 15yrs younger
Anyway I don't use psychic tv much now only if I want to speak to John Healey,
Psychic sofa. Cara brown and suki are amazing everything they have said has been true, infant suki last night predicted contact and apology any minute, I was doubful as I had the first date Thursday and he hadn't replied back to my text the following day, anyway 1hr later got text apologising and the delay was him all been scared of his feelings just like suki said
27-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Not really, in comparrison to others not at all. It is prob well over a year since I spoke to her, and she was nice. I do remember she gave me the exact birth sign of the person I was asking about. I didn't give a date of birth for them.

Other than that I can't say if she is right or wrong, she just said it was one that would take time. Then she spoke of knowing all about that herself.

So no, not at all rude really!
04-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Not rude, just northern sassiness
05-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Well see as Im a northerner ( manchester) originally I certainly know the difference of being rude and northen.
11-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Does anyone find Tanith rude
(27-11-2011 02:08 PM)DaisyChain85 Wrote:  I enjoyed my reading with Tanith. Found her very pleasant. Lots of validations, advice and some nice predictions to look forward too. I'm trying to be really strict now when looking back at my notes and decide that I liked the reading because of choosing a talented reader and not because they told me what I wanted to hear. I feel that Tanith does have a gift x

here here, some positive words.. xx
11-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Thumbs Down RE: Does anyone find Tanith rude
(04-03-2012 02:56 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  Not rude, just northern sassiness

hahah.... Sassiness that's a funny word iv not heard for a long time!
12-03-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 08:02 AM by homan34.)
I have never got a reading from Tanith. So, I have no idea about Tanith.Big Grin