Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
John H > 4306
13-12-2017, 08:32 PM
John H > 4306
Not sure how but John H was scarily spot on with what he said. I did not give him any prompts and he literally spoke what was in my head. His advice was clear. He got a name right and the reunion with an old boyfriend did happen just 2 days later than he predicted.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: John H > 4306
Have had 2 readings with John H and always accurate and he picks up places and people even describing these in detail. One prediction is starting to take shape.

A really nice modest guy. It's rare to find a reader who is unassuming and not going on about how good they are.
14-12-2017, 04:10 PM
John H is another one of many who read for me in June. Happy to hear the positive feedback about him because I found him very honest, humble and came across as a genuine guy that doesn’t sugarcoat or tell you what you want to hear.

He told me back in June that my ex would return but only after 18 months to 2 years, as he did not see his lady leaving this year or next. He also said I will have met somebody else by the time my ex did decicide to return and I would ultimately be the one that pulls away.

He seemed realistic, and he validated some scenery around where I live that he couldn’t have known. I agree, he is humble, unassuming and not a pushy reader which is why he gets little mention.

Keep us updated!
14-12-2017, 07:38 PM
I think I remember having a reading with John as he used to work on ATA don't know if he still does. If its the same guy who I'm sure it is he was exceptionally good as a medium. Described a scenery I'd visit which was exactly as he described.