Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clarity
20-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Clarity
Has anyone had readings with Clarity, can only really find reviews from Sweepie so am interested to see if anyone has any feedback on her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2018, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 12:19 PM by PunkPrincezzCJ.)
RE: Clarity
I had a reading with her, i've tried lots of readers.. LOL. But, her predictions never happened. In fact, the stuff she said didn't feel right to me too. She was very blunt, saying she was right & basically trying to make me make a decision, based on what she thought. Now I'm blunt too, but i was very much in my feelings so just listened & all that. But, now, looking back.. What a unkind person.

Readers need to be empathetic, kind & stuff. Serafina is a very good reader when it comes to not only spiritual stuff - Mediumship, psychic, etc - But, with her commmunication skills.

Another thing i'd recommend is to record readings like i do on my ipod! If you feel you want another reading, listen to the ones you had, it can save you money at times.

But, have a reading maybe once every two weeks as things can change in-between.

I'm not a professional, but i am spiritual & have good intuition too. I've been told i can be a healer & that i have psychic abilities too, & i do agree. I just haven't mastered my craft as such & don't think i'd ever want to do phone readings... Lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  clarity 4648 any feedback on predictions moomins 7 602 30-01-2018 12:25 PM
Last Post: PunkPrincezzCJ