Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
James and Noel Sorbie
20-12-2017, 08:01 PM
James and Noel Sorbie
Has anyone had readings by James or Noel Sorbie? If so did any predictions come to pass?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2017, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2017 10:52 AM by Summer777.)
RE: James and Noel Sorbie
I had a reading with Noel in May, and he picked up my past situation very well, and connected with my grandma and he passed on me what grandma said only I know something in my past. It was very amazing and tearing.
And He told me something about the past and forget about it, move on.
But unfortunately his predictions haven’t come to pass... he said it would be a couple of months.
However what he told me about my future predictions is quite similar with Rudi and another private readers.
So will see...
21-12-2017, 12:13 AM
That's awesome! He seems really good. Noel told me the same thing as Crystal Rose on ATA. They predicted that I would receive a ring within a year from a guy who has a crush on me and we will marry a year after that. I would be elated if that happens!
21-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Noel Sorby accurately knew about my cousin from spirit who had been in our house. Great medium and full of positivity. Nice talking with Noel but unfortunately what he predicted did not happen. Better medium than fortune teller.
21-12-2017, 11:40 AM
His predictions would have happened around summer time about my love and work. But it didn’t happen, especially my work situation was sugarcoated it wasn’t realistic at all to be honest.
And of course it didn’t happen. love situation even didn’t come.
At the time I was very disappointed and I realised some readers sugarcoat, they just tell you what you want to hear.
But Later on when I had readings with private readers, they told me straightforward and what I didn’t want to hear. However I realised what they told me about my future was quite similar with Noel. ( but what they told me was realistic) to be honest his prediction was like more fairy story.
Yet as purple rain said that nice to talk with Noel, but I feel he does sugarcoat and full of positive outcome.
21-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Woe and he is another one with all these great reviews. I just need predictions to come true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Juliet James curiouscat 10 1,061 30-09-2018 09:11 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Noel Sorbie curiouscat 2 346 20-03-2018 04:53 AM
Last Post: Talktomenice