Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vivian
20-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Vivian
Has anyone tried Vivian? Thought I'd give her a try today. Not sure what to think of her reading at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Vivian
I tried Vivian earlier on this year. She gave me some quite interesting things that hadn't occurred to me before. A prediction around a person keeping secrets from me I found out was true so full marks to her there. However, the other prediction she gave me about my ex never happened although she did say at the time there could be a delay. I find sometimes the American readers like Vivienne do go a little overboard about a love matter. What was your view of her?
21-12-2017, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2017 03:31 PM by _ps_user_.)
RE: Vivian
(21-12-2017 12:57 PM)Belinda Wrote:  I tried Vivian earlier on this year. She gave me some quite interesting things that hadn't occurred to me before. A prediction around a person keeping secrets from me I found out was true so full marks to her there. However, the other prediction she gave me about my ex never happened although she did say at the time there could be a delay. I find sometimes the American readers like Vivienne do go a little overboard about a love matter. What was your view of her?

She told me that my ex definitely has feelings for me, but he is unstable and has a split personality, and quite honestly - not very nice. I don't believe her at all that he has feelings for me, he has made that very clear with his words and actions. She also told me that the ex left him, as I did, and not him leaving her - as he told me *giggles*, she described his personality well in saying that he is arrogant, unstable, thinks he's a king and people are his desciples and just not pleasant. She said that he will keep messing me around and say he wants me back, but keep doing this behaviour, and he will do it a couple of times before he means it - again, I don't think this is going to happen. I think this is his personality for a while at least. She said that the best thing I can do is move on, and I'm going to meet someone so much better in the next couple of weeks, so I can decide to choose him or this new guy. Most psychics have said the same, that he's going to keep messing me around, but I won't allow him to.

She picked up the situation well on him with his ex and what really happened - that they were both a pain in the arse and that he was a nightmare to live with, so she kicked him out.. He told me the complete opposite Big Grin I believe her. She just said that this guy sees me as a threat, he wants me to be.. This sounds strange, he wants me to be uglier than he is - so that people will pay attention to him and he wants me to get jealous, but where I'm "attractive" BlushConfused, he sees me as a threat and guys look at me and try to flirt - and he wants all the attention on him. She said he is very insecure and has low self esteem, which is very true. I just completely disagree that he has feelings for me, that's all

Both Yvette and Vivian believe that he's going to try to meet me and use the money he owes me as a sort of weapon. Kinda what Rudi said, I guess. "you can have your money if you sleep with me", etc. He is going to try and meet up and seduce me or just see me.. Again, I don't believe this, and I won't allow him to walk all over me again.