Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Jackie
21-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Jackie
I've got to say that I think that Jackie is a lovely lady. She's one of the few psychics who can tell you some bad news, but say it in the most nicest way possible. She told me what I believe - that this guy is never going to change and has a split personality, that he is no good for me and I need to find someone balanced and healthy. She is just so lovely, I don't know how she's always waiting. Said that if I ever need her, to alert her and it will come up on her pager and she'll log on.. She's just so kind. Seems a wise old soul.

I like to go to a couple of different psychics, as they always give you different information - no psychic is the same. I just needed closure and a bit of positivity on the upcoming year.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Jackie
(21-12-2017 03:39 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I've got to say that I think that Jackie is a lovely lady. She's one of the few psychics who can tell you some bad news, but say it in the most nicest way possible. She told me what I believe - that this guy is never going to change and has a split personality, that he is no good for me and I need to find someone balanced and healthy. She is just so lovely, I don't know how she's always waiting. Said that if I ever need her, to alert her and it will come up on her pager and she'll log on.. She's just so kind. Seems a wise old soul.

I like to go to a couple of different psychics, as they always give you different information - no psychic is the same. I just needed closure and a bit of positivity on the upcoming year.

I have never tried Jacky however I am glad that she told you honestly and a nice way. Hope you feel better.

I think Maria is not for everyone so I don’t want to recommend and her prediction still hit and miss.... but if you connect with her well, she would be quite good as She tells you what it is. She doesn’t sugarcoat. She gives you a direction.
Also her reading is cheaper.
If you don’t connect with readers hung up within 5 mins then they don’t charge.
21-12-2017, 06:24 PM
(21-12-2017 05:54 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  
(21-12-2017 03:39 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I've got to say that I think that Jackie is a lovely lady. She's one of the few psychics who can tell you some bad news, but say it in the most nicest way possible. She told me what I believe - that this guy is never going to change and has a split personality, that he is no good for me and I need to find someone balanced and healthy. She is just so lovely, I don't know how she's always waiting. Said that if I ever need her, to alert her and it will come up on her pager and she'll log on.. She's just so kind. Seems a wise old soul.

I have never tried Jacky however I am glad that she told you honestly and a nice way. Hope you feel better.

I think Maria is not for everyone so I don’t want to recommend and her prediction still hit and miss.... but if you connect with her well, she would be quite good as She tells you what it is. She doesn’t sugarcoat. She gives you a direction.
Also her reading is cheaper.
If you don’t connect with readers hung up within 5 mins then they don’t charge.

Thank you very much ❤ I would recommend her, and I thought I'd try ATA for a change, as nobody on PS except Rudi got things right for me. Still waiting for Hamilton to come online, and I love a reader who says things as they are and don't sugarcoat
21-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Try Griffin on ATA. He’s a straight talking guy. I found him good. Hamilton is brilliant, problem is he’s not on regularly. You can press the alert button on his profile page as they will let you know when he comes on.
21-12-2017, 06:52 PM
(21-12-2017 06:42 PM)pasha Wrote:  Try Griffin on ATA. He’s a straight talking guy. I found him good. Hamilton is brilliant, problem is he’s not on regularly. You can press the alert button on his profile page as they will let you know when he comes on.

Thank you, I am keen on his profile and what to try Griffin and Hamilton. I do want to try those two, and I think then no more readings for me. I think Griffin and Hamilton will be two good guys to talk to. When does Griffin usually log on, may I ask?
21-12-2017, 07:23 PM
PS User, please, please don’t take this in the wrong way as it’s not meant to be nasty or patronising but take a step back from readings.
Only a few days ago you said that you were only ever going to speak to Rudi yet from what I can tell you’ve had at least three or four since speaking to him a second time.
I’ve been in your position, more readings won’t help you, only make things worse because different readers will tell you different things and it’ll only muddy things in your mind.
If you have to, block the numbers and hide your cards in orders to stop but I’m genuinely concerned that you’ll find yourself going round and round in circles.
21-12-2017, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2017 07:45 PM by _ps_user_.)
(21-12-2017 07:23 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  PS User, please, please don’t take this in the wrong way as it’s not meant to be nasty or patronising but take a step back from readings.
Only a few days ago you said that you were only ever going to speak to Rudi yet from what I can tell you’ve had at least three or four since speaking to him a second time.
I’ve been in your position, more readings won’t help you, only make things worse because different readers will tell you different things and it’ll only muddy things in your mind.
If you have to, block the numbers and hide your cards in orders to stop but I’m genuinely concerned that you’ll find yourself going round and round in circles.

I appreciate your advice, but there seems to be an issue whatever I post with you at the moment. When I posted and said that every reader was wrong except Rudi, you said how it's not their fault, maybe it's what they picked up at the time - there's no excuse full stop. A reader should see if a person is genuine or not, through their energy. As I said above, I like to go to a few readers because they give different views and are unique, no two readings are the same. I don't only go to readers for relationship issues, either, as I know that's all I post about at the moment. This is why I go to different readers, they are all unique - I am sure I'm not the only person who likes to go to a few readers. And yes I do want to try Hamilton, as he's had so many rave reviews and seems honest. I think he will tell me things that nobody has yet told me, and really get to the heart of things. But it's up to me who I go to and what for, if you don't like my posts, don't reply to them. You seem to complain constantly about my posts Big Grin also, you should follow your own advice.. You have also had many different readings with different readers.
21-12-2017, 07:45 PM
I’m not complaining, it’s my view. I do think that the readers picked up on things that were present at the time and you were full of praise at the time.
I’ll keep quiet in future when you’re ranting that you’ve been conned and wasted all of your money.
21-12-2017, 07:48 PM
(21-12-2017 07:45 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  I’m not complaining, it’s my view. I do think that the readers picked up on things that were present at the time and you were full of praise at the time.
I’ll keep quiet in future when you’re ranting that you’ve been conned and wasted all of your money.

Well my view is that you're a hypocrite. You are saying that I am having too many readings, and yet you are, also? Yes I did praise the readers at the time, as I thought that they were right at the time, thought it was all genuine. If you read my posts instead of looking for points to criticise me all the time - you'd see this. But you also complain if a reader is crap, this forum is to post our views on readers. I will post what I like, thank you.
21-12-2017, 07:51 PM
As I pointed out on my other post you jumped on, the readings I have are over a space of weeks, not days and not multiple readings one after the other until I get the answers I want.