Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text came on screen but was ignored!!
01-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Text came on screen but was ignored!!
I am soooo annoyed right now.I just sent in a text for Anne Scholes and saw it come up on screen after 10 mins. Couldnt believe it when Rachel started to read out the one BELOW it!! Ffs there goes my £1.50 and the answer to my question!!! Grrrrrrr AngryAngryAngry

Has this happened to any one else??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: Text came on screen but was ignored!!
Quite regulary I have seen my text go up and then they have gone to a break and then another one has been put up instead and then Ive got the useless mystic reply
01-12-2011, 06:10 PM
That's rubbish, Airyfairy. I have had that happen to me before as well. I think it depends on the presenter and whether they are on the ball. Adele and Charlotte are both really good at spotting if a text has been missed and they ask the producer to bring the question back after dealing with the one that replaced it. Did you get a Mystic reading?
01-12-2011, 08:01 PM
(01-12-2011 06:10 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  That's rubbish, Airyfairy. I have had that happen to me before as well. I think it depends on the presenter and whether they are on the ball. Adele and Charlotte are both really good at spotting if a text has been missed and they ask the producer to bring the question back after dealing with the one that replaced it. Did you get a Mystic reading?

No Taurusgirl, i didn't get a mystic reading either (just as well lol) a waste of time!! It was Rachael who was presenting and she was too busy chatting and laughing with the psychic, she obviously didnt notice the next message,then another one scrolled up right underneath my one Undecided Yes i think they should pay more attention at the desk. After all it's people's money they are taking,and we get nothing in return Undecided
01-12-2011, 08:04 PM
(01-12-2011 12:28 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Quite regulary I have seen my text go up and then they have gone to a break and then another one has been put up instead and then Ive got the useless mystic reply

That's so not fair! We should demand refunds each time it happens!
13-02-2012, 01:58 AM
I agree with you airfairy. It has happened to me not only once but few times and you can't even complain to customer services as they don't have proof. I have stopped texting and allow the universe to make decisions for me hence my name cosmic order Smile
15-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Rachel's an idiot...sorry I know that's not nice to say, but the likes of Charlotte or Adele or Kait rarely let that happen, and if it does, it's a production crew mishap, because they're clued in, have a brain and aren't self obsessed!
16-02-2012, 08:17 PM
(15-02-2012 08:38 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Rachel's an idiot...sorry I know that's not nice to say, but the likes of Charlotte or Adele or Kait rarely let that happen, and if it does, it's a production crew mishap, because they're clued in, have a brain and aren't self obsessed!

I agree with you, Kiltgirl Smile
18-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Sorry to say but Adele and her laughter makes my skin crawl. It's not very professional and along with other presenters they all waffle. I once timed them and within an hour there was 20 minutes of waffling and that could have answered 20 text messages and saved the grief from negative mystic services. If it was something spiritual which viewers would gain from then it's fair enough but you don't want to talk about your journey to the studio or your housework. Adele struggles to pronounce some words and not only that I have seen some presenters laughing at the contents of text and voice mails.
Adele was on Take Me Out last year and she is on in Take Me Out Gossip today
18-02-2012, 11:47 PM
I think Bronia is the worst one, she like a little girl giggling and constantly makes loads of mistakes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 706 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,495 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,180 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,056 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,691 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 27,475 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 4,028 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 901 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  More text messages and voicemails Sapphire 8 1,274 25-05-2012 07:15 PM