Isobel Bauer
22-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Isobel Bauer
Anybody read with this lady?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: Isobel Bauer
Yeah earlier this year, she was absolutely awful for me, I had to get a refund.

Near enough wanted me to explain my whole situation to her so I wondered if she was psychic in the first place.

However could just be a connection issue, had that with two other readers recently and they were very hit and miss or not on the ball at all and then made excuses for it so I wasn't impressed to say the least.

Hopefully she was better for you though?
23-12-2017, 09:32 AM
(23-12-2017 02:19 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Yeah earlier this year, she was absolutely awful for me, I had to get a refund.

Near enough wanted me to explain my whole situation to her so I wondered if she was psychic in the first place.

However could just be a connection issue, had that with two other readers recently and they were very hit and miss or not on the ball at all and then made excuses for it so I wasn't impressed to say the least.

Hopefully she was better for you though?

She seemed to pick up alot but predictions not due to Feb/March. Was interesting as she mentioned a few things that other readers have.
27-01-2018, 04:48 AM
I remember her, she was AWFUL. She told me the guy in question won't make contact ever... Had me sad & everything. But, next day, he messaged me... LOL.
27-01-2018, 09:51 AM
She was rubbish for me also i ended the call no psychic ability from what I saw