Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eleanor
02-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Eleanor
Hi all

I had a reading with Eleanor Saturday just gone and she validated so well - actually hit the nail on the head with everything. However her first prediticon of contact in 2 days never materialised. I was wondering if anyone else had a reading with her as her reviews on ATA are brilliant but her first prediction failed miserably.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Eleanor
(02-01-2018 09:37 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hi all

I had a reading with Eleanor Saturday just gone and she validated so well - actually hit the nail on the head with everything. However her first prediticon of contact in 2 days never materialised. I was wondering if anyone else had a reading with her as her reviews on ATA are brilliant but her first prediction failed miserably.

Hi I had a reading with Eleanor and yes she validates v well, she said the same to me contact in 2 days never happended.....but to be honest none of them get the timings correct its difficult to get exact dates, its hard for us cause we are waiting on the date but think the key is just to forget about it cause when you do it then happens.
03-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Did you feel she picked up your situation? i feel skeptical now she's given you 2 days for contact.. like she plucked it out of the air when asked now. She did so well at getting my situation when i gave her no information and she told me what she was getting from the moment we said hello..... i'm just not sure whether to believe the rest as she said she wouldn't sugar coat and tell me i was wasting my time but said her guides said me and this person would be together.

(03-01-2018 11:34 AM)Laursa Wrote:  

Hi I had a reading with Eleanor and yes she validates v well, she said the same to me contact in 2 days never happended.....but to be honest none of them get the timings correct its difficult to get exact dates, its hard for us cause we are waiting on the date but think the key is just to forget about it cause when you do it then happens.
03-01-2018, 04:37 PM
(03-01-2018 03:43 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Did you feel she picked up your situation? i feel skeptical now she's given you 2 days for contact.. like she plucked it out of the air when asked now. She did so well at getting my situation when i gave her no information and she told me what she was getting from the moment we said hello..... i'm just not sure whether to believe the rest as she said she wouldn't sugar coat and tell me i was wasting my time but said her guides said me and this person would be together.

She did pick it up my situation straight away with no prompting yes....and she knew info that she couldnt possible know....sometimes I think they are good at seeing the past but predicting the future I am not that sure about....listen they can say 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months normally mines comes to light 2 years later lol

(03-01-2018 11:34 AM)Laursa Wrote:  

03-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Yes i suppose your right.. she did manage to pick up what was currently happening which like you couldn't have known as picked up on the person, what had happened and what was currently going on but yeah future is all up in the air people have free will!
03-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Good point, Laursa. It's difficult to predict something exactly, especially in regards to contact. The guy you're enquiring about could be going to contact you when a psychic picks up the time, but when it comes to that day, he might be busy, or ill, or simply think "nah, I'll contact her another day". I know it's still early, but a prediction from Hamilton was supposed to happen today and hasn't happened and I don't feel it will, but I don't pay attention to dates because they rarely happen. I do believe, however, if something is meant to be, it'll be. It's really hard when you're given a date not to cling onto that date and be downhearted when the date comes and goes. I do hope your wishes come true though, ladies
03-01-2018, 05:54 PM
You’re right ps user. Every time I’m given a date I cling on and when it doesn’t happen it Spurs me on for more readings. Hamilton’s predictions have never come true for me unfortunately although he is good again at picking up the current situation. Time will tell and the universe will do things in its own divine time I suppose.
03-01-2018, 06:06 PM
(03-01-2018 05:54 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  You’re right ps user. Every time I’m given a date I cling on and when it doesn’t happen it Spurs me on for more readings. Hamilton’s predictions have never come true for me unfortunately although he is good again at picking up the current situation. Time will tell and the universe will do things in its own divine time I suppose.

I agree re Hamilton, and won't hold up any hopes for today's predictions. I hope you have found a reader you connect with best, and hopefully your wishes come true, soon Heart
03-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Wishing all you guys all the best for 2018!!

Yesterday I had a contact from someone out of the blue!
I completely forgot about this which Dominic from PS predicted. When I was reading with him about a guy in a question in October, Dominic all the sudden picked up a man someone else Also He picked up his initial too. And said he would contact me in 2weeks.
But it didn’t happen at the time.
His predictions were hit and miss BTW, but yesterday It happened about a contact.
I think timescale is very difficult.
Hope you guys try to not think about timescale!

But I do think about time when readers told me... : / !! Lol
03-01-2018, 07:59 PM
BTW I wanted to try Eleanor before and I saw her on the other day but I decided I am not going to have a reading for a while so I didn’t. .. : (