Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eleanor
03-01-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: Eleanor
I agree about predictions of contact, or in general. I prefer when the readers won't give a timescale as we tend to cling to them and wait, and it doesn't happen and we get disappointed. I prefer when they say things like, "he will make contact at some point", or not just about contact, "I predict you getting a job working in dah dah dah", and refuse to tell me when they pick up I will get those
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2018, 09:12 PM
I do believe everyone should make up their own mind which I am sure they do. I noticed Eleanor has an awful lot of fantastic reviews. The reading she gave me was an honest one that I had earlier in the year, then she disappeared off ATA altogether. What I liked about her was. she did not take ages shuffling cards, she dived straight into the reading just confirming everything as she went along so I was amazed how much she connected to me, it was like speaking to an old friend as well as a genuine psychic. I did find some predictions she gave me came true to do with my career. She highlighted issues that I did not think of. A very calming person. I'm glad she's back.
03-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Was that Eleanor pin 400040 as she didn’t use any cards with me just picked up on what spirit told her?! I’ve just managed to get a reading with Emily and she wasn’t able to give me time scales for contact so I feel that was genuine she said spirit are saying he will but currently not in a good space and my readings with Emily have near enough been spot on. After 3 readings in 3 days I’ve removed my account as I don’t want to get reliant on them like I have done in the past. Always appears they can validate well but predictions rarely come to pass.
03-01-2018, 11:37 PM
The Eleanor you are discussing used to be a reader on Psychic Sofa about 5/6 years ago. There are a few threads already exist about Eleanor on this forum. She used to be a member of this forum and has contributed many posts.
04-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Thanks will check out her posts. I don't hold out much hope for what she said now regarding the predictions my gut tells me it won't come true and normally the gut is always right.
04-01-2018, 10:34 AM
(04-01-2018 10:04 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Thanks will check out her posts. I don't hold out much hope for what she said now regarding the predictions my gut tells me it won't come true and normally the gut is always right.

You're completely right about your gut feeling. I ignored mine, and it was right. Believe it over any psychic, as most got it wrong for me. It's just when you have a gut feeling, you never know if you're over thinking or worrying too much. That's why I didn't listen to mine, because I'm a worrier, anyway
07-01-2018, 09:37 PM
(03-01-2018 11:34 AM)Laursa Wrote:  
(02-01-2018 09:37 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hi all

I had a reading with Eleanor Saturday just gone and she validated so well - actually hit the nail on the head with everything. However her first prediticon of contact in 2 days never materialised. I was wondering if anyone else had a reading with her as her reviews on ATA are brilliant but her first prediction failed miserably.

Hi I had a reading with Eleanor and yes she validates v well, she said the same to me contact in 2 days never happended.....but to be honest none of them get the timings correct its difficult to get exact dates, its hard for us cause we are waiting on the date but think the key is just to forget about it cause when you do it then happens.
07-01-2018, 09:40 PM
(07-01-2018 09:37 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  

I had a reading with Eleanor Saturday just gone and she validated so well - actually hit the nail on the head with everything. However her first prediticon of contact in 2 days never materialised. I was wondering if anyone else had a reading with her as her reviews on ATA are brilliant but her first prediction failed miserably.

Hi I had a reading with Eleanor and yes she validates v well, she said the same to me contact in 2 days never happended.....but to be honest none of them get the timings correct its difficult to get exact dates, its hard for us cause we are waiting on the date but think the key is just to forget about it cause when you do it then happens.
i had one last weekshe told me a nameand i will meet him on around 14thof jan willlet u know if it comes true.i got cut off .i rang back twice but she didnt connect but askthe answer charged me.
07-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Hey- Eleanor picked up really well for me but unfortunately her prediction for contact in 2 days time didn’t occur and from 4th onwards I would feel better about everything with communication really hitting up- again nothing so as for the rest of what she said I have no faith. I then had a reading wil Emily who is so hard to get hold of but the times I had she has been spot on and some of her predictions have come to pass and within time scales too. Emily picks up well and straight away gave me dates for end of jan for contact and told me straight this person isn’t in the right mind yet to contact and gave me thoughts and feelings. So was honest with me. I trust her as when I spoke to her last in October she said contact was so close it would be in a day or 2 and unbelievably it came the next day. She isn’t right on everything but 80% is. If you can get hold of her she might be worth you trying. If you weren’t on the phone for longer than 5 mins with Eleanor you shouldn’t be charged?
14-01-2018, 06:47 PM

i had a reading with eleanor ,she gave me a date which is today to get closer with a person.not happened running out of time.when i was explaining about may be clients she said you are employed.i think they listen to what you say and rewrite it .change the words.u have to be on the ball.with these readers.said name steve doesntmean anything.got cut off rung back ,she never carried on with reading but asktheanswer took the money.somay be half a reading.had high hopes.