Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mandy-Louise
04-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Mandy-Louise
Mandy-Louise managed to nail my problem and gave me a good reading about the situation I am in. She has provided me with a lot of details from spirit and timeline as well. She truly got to the root of things without waffling or asking too much.

Her reading was soothing and healing. Lovely lady, helpful, enlightening and inspiring. Very accurate in assessing my current situations and seemed confident that the way forward will be better for me.

I'm interested to hear of anybody else's views on this reader. Has anybody had much in the way of predictions coming through?)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: Mandy-Louise
Hi I had 2 readings with Mandy-Louise. I liked her a lot too. She is really kind she confirmed a man liked me and he was to come forward in January or February. Nothing manifested yet still waiting but I will post if they do.
05-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Thank you TBLove. Please update if predictions come in. I have a couple to come in from Feb/March.
05-01-2018, 06:32 PM
I will be happy too! Happy New Year to you. I did have some predictions come to pass one from Wendy J and the other from Sue D. There are still a few more from these ladies. I will update
02-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Ive switched to using ask the answer recently due to feedback on this forum. Not managed to get a reading with the almighty Hamilton will keep trying.

Mandy Louise is such an easy lady to talk to and I really like her down to earth personality. She really got to the heart of my situation accurately and honestly. Any feedback re her predictions?
02-03-2018, 10:05 PM
(02-03-2018 09:18 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Ive switched to using ask the answer recently due to feedback on this forum. Not managed to get a reading with the almighty Hamilton will keep trying.

Mandy Louise is such an easy lady to talk to and I really like her down to earth personality. She really got to the heart of my situation accurately and honestly. Any feedback re her predictions?

Hamilton will probably be on over the weekend. Usually is on late afternoon/evening time