Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.55 Average
Charles
06-01-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Charles
(06-01-2018 01:55 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:18 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(05-01-2018 06:18 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  I have had many readings with Charles and he tells you as he see's it. It may not be what you want to hear - yet for me has always remained consistent in his predictions. Events do unfold as he predicts.
He hasn't read on PS for about a year - think this guy is worth more than they pay him. He is a gifted clairvoyant-medium.

Do his predictions materialise?

They have in an unexpected way. His timing was pretty accurate too.

That's so good to hear after the amount of money I've wasted on PS and ATA for very little of the predictions to happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Would anyone say that Charles validates well?
09-01-2018, 10:52 PM
(09-01-2018 09:08 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Would anyone say that Charles validates well?

Excellent psychic-medium. Accurate and genuinely clairvoyant. Not something I can say for many but a few. I was in a very difficult and confusing position. However, this was no problem at all for Charles. He picked up on even the smallest details -.Amazing clarity!
Also - very insightful and he told me what I didn't want to hear but I needed to hear.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
09-01-2018, 11:21 PM
(09-01-2018 10:52 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  
(09-01-2018 09:08 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Would anyone say that Charles validates well?

Excellent psychic-medium. Accurate and genuinely clairvoyant. Not something I can say for many but a few. I was in a very difficult and confusing position. However, this was no problem at all for Charles. He picked up on even the smallest details -.Amazing clarity!
Also - very insightful and he told me what I didn't want to hear but I needed to hear.

Thank you Rodrigo. I'm sorry that it wasn't good news for you.
10-01-2018, 12:32 PM
I had a reading with Charles in October 2016. The only thing he got correct was that I would not be kept on at work (it was a temp position).
Told me that my husband would die just after Xmas 2016, my husband is ill but is still very much alive!
10-01-2018, 12:45 PM
(10-01-2018 12:32 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  I had a reading with Charles in October 2016. The only thing he got correct was that I would not be kept on at work (it was a temp position).
Told me that my husband would die just after Xmas 2016, my husband is ill but is still very much alive!

Oh, wow. That must have worried you at the time Confused
10-01-2018, 01:26 PM
That’s a terrible thing to say.Psychics are not supposed to forecast death anyway.
10-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Im finding myself shocked at this revelation. I know Charles has been to the point and honest. Ages ago he did predict a female relative was ill and she passed away 6 months ago. Charles never predicted her death. I’ve always found him sensitive to his clients feelings.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
10-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Does anyone now his email might give him ago ..i don't use psychic sofa anymore but may have a general reading with Charles
11-01-2018, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2018 04:55 PM by Daredevil Dave.)
I've not used Charles for a while,I found him brilliant at picking up my situation around me.He's good.A couple of years ago i used him a lot on ps he was 1 of their best readers.I dont have readings on ps anymore,will only go privately now.Just the same load of women dishing out their usual crap they get from there books to make there pin money.New lady readers get added daily bringing more & more bullshit to there punters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 9,274 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita