Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.55 Average
Charles
11-01-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Charles
(11-01-2018 04:54 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I've not used Charles for a while,I found him brilliant at picking up my situation around me.He's good.A couple of years ago i used him a lot on ps he was 1 of their best readers.I dont have readings on ps anymore,will only go privately now.Just the same load of women dishing out their usual crap they get from there books to make there pin money.New lady readers get added daily bringing more & more bullshit to there punters.

I've got to agree. Most ladies on PS (I'm not saying all), mostly read from cards. I was watching Psychic Today, and it's so easy to say what some of them do. Anyone could do it. A person asks if they will reconcile with an ex, and they shuffle cards and the "moving on" card comes up.. So you tell the client, "I see you moving on".. That's not a psychic ability. I much prefer readers who read without cards, perhaps use other tools such as the crystal ball or crystals - but for me, cards aren't the best. I understand that they may be best for others and I don't disregard that.

Most readers on the sofa are bad, though, and you're right - the private readers are the better ones. I think we all connect differently.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2018, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 01:30 AM by Snowmaiden.)
(11-01-2018 05:34 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(11-01-2018 04:54 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I've not used Charles for a while,I found him brilliant at picking up my situation around me.He's good.A couple of years ago i used him a lot on ps he was 1 of their best readers.I dont have readings on ps anymore,will only go privately now.Just the same load of women dishing out their usual crap they get from there books to make there pin money.New lady readers get added daily bringing more & more bullshit to there punters.

I've got to agree. Most ladies on PS (I'm not saying all), mostly read from cards. I was watching Psychic Today, and it's so easy to say what some of them do. Anyone could do it. A person asks if they will reconcile with an ex, and they shuffle cards and the "moving on" card comes up.. So you tell the client, "I see you moving on".. That's not a psychic ability. I much prefer readers who read without cards, perhaps use other tools such as the crystal ball or crystals - but for me, cards aren't the best. I understand that they may be best for others and I don't disregard that.

Most readers on the sofa are bad, though, and you're right - the private readers are the better ones. I think we all connect differently.

D Dave > your post made me laugh and I couldn't agree with you more. Psychic Today is a joke and you cringe when you see the readers covering up mistakes on the screen ...

It's not just ps readers that are rubbish, they're all as bad as one another. Probably ps, kooma, ata, psychic today, psychic future is just as bad but ps is the busiest so they'll get a quick turnover of readers. Having been through too many it's easy to do what they do,,,

I think Dave hit the nail on the head when he said *women making pin money...* I've noticed in the daytime there are lots of women who are most probably single parents or retired. I doubt many have had any experience other than buying a pack of tarot cards ... I didn't find any of the readers who claimed to use no tools were any better either ...

It's a standard script all of the phone readers use guys ...

Would like to add that the men I've tried have been dreadful. I mean Ricky, Dominic etc seem to have had lots of positive feedback on this forum. I don't get it ... they just waffled and bored me. I'm not a rude person, very rarely will I put the phone down on a reader, yet I really felt like doing so.
12-01-2018, 09:34 AM
It’s not just readers who work for pin money on psychic sofa, some do it as a full time job. I’m not talking about the readers who just hop on every now and then or the new ones I’m talking about the ones who have been working on there for a long time. People will always find ways to blame the reader if something in their lives isn’t as it should be. I’ve come off as a reader since last November as the job had become very draining. Remember, the reader gets just £3.80 per20 min call. Some people can be very unpleasant and put the phone down if you don’t give them what they want to hear or argue with the reader. I’m not suggesting any of you are like that but readers do come in for some stick. If you think you’re all getting a bad deal then stop using the companies. I try not to enter in your discussions but felt I needed to put right that readers are all single parents as snowmaiden posted. They are people from all walks of life. Some are talented some are not.
12-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Well done Martino.I have to agree with you there.I have a friend who goes on line not for the money because she doesn’t need it but knows she has a gift and goes on to help people although at times she finds it very draining.However she is rewarded by the relief in the clients voice when she ends the call.
14-01-2018, 02:53 PM
I found Charles good and very honest. He surprisingly gave me positive news for the next few months as I didn't have much hope for the start of the year to be great.. Will have to wait and see. I will say that he is very honest, but very nice, so only go to him if you're prepared for truths. He is a nice guy, and I'm surprised that he told a lady on here that her husband was going to die, as he seemed professional and like he would deliver your bad news in a respectful way. I also saw on another thread people complaining and suspicious that he likes to keep as friends with alot of his clients, particularly when he was on PS. Again, I'm shocked, as he kept very professional and business like throughout. Would thoroughly recommend private readers more.
14-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Charles does seem honest and picks up well on the situation on hand. I felt my reading with him was money well spent. He does indeed come across as polite and professional, if anything he tried hard to spare my feelings and put things across in the nicest way possible.

I have a few predictions to come in for this year, I wasn't given any fairy tales. What he gave me seemed realistic regarding my personal circumstances.
14-01-2018, 06:28 PM
(14-01-2018 06:18 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Charles does seem honest and picks up well on the situation on hand. I felt my reading with him was money well spent. He does indeed come across as polite and professional, if anything he tried hard to spare my feelings and put things across in the nicest way possible.

I have a few predictions to come in for this year, I wasn't given any fairy tales. What he gave me seemed realistic regarding my personal circumstances.

I'm glad that Charles didn't sugarcoat things for you, too. It's always nice to have the odd psychic who doesn't sugarcoat things and who is trustworthy. He offered me some good advice on how to handle a situation, and was very professional throughout. He seems to mostly have good reviews on this forum
22-01-2018, 01:18 PM
charles gd
22-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Charles for me was good. No fairy tales, straight to the point, predictions pending that are realistic.
22-01-2018, 08:03 PM
(22-01-2018 01:18 PM)Ayesha10 Wrote:  charles gd

Good to have you back Ayesha. I found Charles to be one of the best psychic mediums going. Hope you have some luck with your reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 8,960 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita