23-01-2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Charles
I want to try Charles for a reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2018, 06:33 PM
(23-01-2018 11:10 AM)Sassy1 Wrote:  I want to try Charles for a reading

i had a reading with chrles on ps n i thought he was gd but i dunno if he validates gd for others or even predict tons to come thru his predictions been gd for others?
27-01-2018, 03:34 PM
I had another reading the other night with Charles as something minor happened and I needed a bit of advice to see if I'd ruined things or delayed timings and I had delayed timings, but he took the time out to advise me and help explain things to me throughly. He is a guy that when you get off of the phone, you feel satisfied and like all your questions have been answered, and since having readings with him, I think I'll stick to him as I feel the need to not have any others after speaking with him. What he has predicted sounds pretty reasonable and similar to what has happened before in the way he said it, and his validations are good. He has a gift alright. Thank you to Rosie for making this thread, or I wouldn't have known about Charles or his website
03-02-2018, 12:37 AM
There seems to be an awful lot of hype about this guy.however I must say that he and lucky were one of the few readers 2 years ago who got the situations down to a tee and small predictions came to pass from both of them its a shame i never see them logged on anymore
04-02-2018, 10:49 AM
(27-01-2018 03:34 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I had another reading the other night with Charles as something minor happened and I needed a bit of advice to see if I'd ruined things or delayed timings and I had delayed timings, but he took the time out to advise me and help explain things to me throughly. He is a guy that when you get off of the phone, you feel satisfied and like all your questions have been answered, and since having readings with him, I think I'll stick to him as I feel the need to not have any others after speaking with him. What he has predicted sounds pretty reasonable and similar to what has happened before in the way he said it, and his validations are good. He has a gift alright. Thank you to Rosie for making this thread, or I wouldn't have known about Charles or his website

I would like to have a reading with him....
I think it was last week??? I contacted him to have a reading, but he was fully booked and he said he would be on holiday for 3 weeks, so I couldn’t book... : /
Anyway he sounds good for you. Hope his reading is helping you Smile
04-02-2018, 11:19 AM
(04-02-2018 10:49 AM)Summer777 Wrote:  
(27-01-2018 03:34 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I had another reading the other night with Charles as something minor happened and I needed a bit of advice to see if I'd ruined things or delayed timings and I had delayed timings, but he took the time out to advise me and help explain things to me throughly. He is a guy that when you get off of the phone, you feel satisfied and like all your questions have been answered, and since having readings with him, I think I'll stick to him as I feel the need to not have any others after speaking with him. What he has predicted sounds pretty reasonable and similar to what has happened before in the way he said it, and his validations are good. He has a gift alright. Thank you to Rosie for making this thread, or I wouldn't have known about Charles or his website

I think it was last week??? I contacted him to have a reading, but he was fully booked and he said he would be on holiday for 3 weeks, so I couldn’t book... : /

Oh no! That's a shame, he's really a great reader and my go to reader at the moment. I trust him and know that he is really honest, I have positive upcoming predictions pending and his validations were amazing. He's worth the call so try contacting him again in 2wks or so. Thank you, he's helped me alot and a nice guy Heart
04-02-2018, 02:13 PM
(04-02-2018 11:19 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

Oh no! That's a shame, he's really a great reader and my go to reader at the moment. I trust him and know that he is really honest, I have positive upcoming predictions pending and his validations were amazing. He's worth the call so try contacting him again in 2wks or so. Thank you, he's helped me alot and a nice guy Heart

I will definitely try him.
How long did you have a reading? 20?30mins?
I just wonder if he reads deeply and tells lots of details, might not be enough for 20minsHuh
04-02-2018, 03:56 PM
(04-02-2018 02:13 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  
(04-02-2018 11:19 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

I will definitely try him.
How long did you have a reading? 20?30mins?
I just wonder if he reads deeply and tells lots of details, might not be enough for 20minsHuh

It depends what you're looking to talk about. If it's a general reading, I'd say 30mins is enough. If it's something complex like a certain situation you need help on, I'd book an hour. He really goes in-depth with his readings and I always feel better when coming off of the phone to him. It's a shame he's away for a while as I like to call every 3 or so weeks to receive confirmation about my situation and no changes have happened.. He does not sugar coat and will tell things as they are, best of luck.
14-02-2018, 09:28 PM
I had a reading with Charles and yes as for validating...amazing, right into the mind of the other person....he kept using words and phrases that my ex used to say it was liking listening to him....and I said to him charles they are words he used...he laughed...thats cause I am in his mind set...they arent words I would use....we got it both being scottish....my ex was really intelligent and came away with weird and wonderful words lol....so for me he was really good....

I will update if his outcome is correct....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 8,565 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita