Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.55 Average
Charles
30-06-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Charles
(30-06-2018 09:09 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Let me get this straight after pages and pages of arguments, mocking other psychics & hyping Charles as this great great psychic, various rude comments to people. Also not letting members have an opinion and if it disagrees with your's god help them. Comparing psychics whom you've not even tried but quick to dismiss.
I think you owe people on the forum an apology.
The tide only changed when trusted member libra tried Charles and her predictions didnt come to pass..thats why I take what you say Virgo with a big pinch of salt.
Its only when some readings were compared that the similarities were noticed, this couldve happened alot sooner.

Sassy whilst you are allowed your own opinions on what you feel. I think that to publicity try and call out Virgo1 is extremely cruel. I don’t think that Virgo has done anything different to everyone else on the site. Yes she said her opinion but so did you and everyone else. An argument can only happen if two people are involved in it so you can’t place the whole blame on Virgo1. She has nothing to apologise for. I used Charles in the past the same as others did and I did have predictions come to pass. It was only when Virgo1 herself managed to find out that all the readings had been similar then I started to question if my own readings had been luck. If anything it was Virgo and curious cat who started to find out all the facts about the readings etc and posted it online to warn others. Virgo is within her right to change her opinion on a reader especially if she paid a lot of money for them to tell her the truth. So what if she changed her views on Charles and others..it’s happens a lot.. after an initial readings people think wow that was fantastic then after a while if nothing happens they change their mind. I think you need to give her a break as it’s getting ridiculous people picking on her like this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2018, 10:25 PM
(30-06-2018 10:17 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(30-06-2018 09:09 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Let me get this straight after pages and pages of arguments, mocking other psychics & hyping Charles as this great great psychic, various rude comments to people. Also not letting members have an opinion and if it disagrees with your's god help them. Comparing psychics whom you've not even tried but quick to dismiss.
The tide only changed when trusted member libra tried Charles and her predictions didnt come to pass..thats why I take what you say Virgo with a big pinch of salt.
Its only when some readings were compared that the similarities were noticed, this couldve happened alot sooner.

Sassy whilst you are allowed your own opinions on what you feel. I think that to publicity try and call out Virgo1 is extremely cruel. I don’t think that Virgo has done anything different to everyone else on the site. Yes she said her opinion but so did you and everyone else. An argument can only happen if two people are involved in it so you can’t place the whole blame on Virgo1. She has nothing to apologise for. I used Charles in the past the same as others did and I did have predictions come to pass. It was only when Virgo1 herself managed to find out that all the readings had been similar then I started to question if my own readings had been luck. If anything it was Virgo and curious cat who started to find out all the facts about the readings etc and posted it online to warn others. Virgo is within her right to change her opinion on a reader especially if she paid a lot of money for them to tell her the truth. So what if she changed her views on Charles and others..it’s happens a lot.. after an initial readings people think wow that was fantastic then after a while if nothing happens they change their mind. I think you need to give her a break as it’s getting ridiculous people picking on her like this.

I was banned for editing a post, I have an awful predictive text on there Undecided Yes I ranted and raved about Charles on here at the time, I did think at that time he was good. Alot of my replies and posts on this exact thread were to people who had had a reading with him and I was responding to them. I did find out from Curious and others that our readings were similar and then I stopped using him. I won't be using him again as the trust will never be there again, I asked him to always be honest in my readings and I found out it was recycled junk. I did actually contact Charles himself about this, this evening. I won't rant and rave about a reader in future, I will say I liked them and keep it short and sweet. It was a huge mistake on my part and it's another lesson of mine to be learnt. God forbid when some of you on here make mistakes yourselves in future. Some of you are very unpleasant, and instead of holding out your hand to help someone then they're down, you give them a kick and walk off. Some of you are lovely people I've been lucky enough to meet on here, won't be mentioning names out of privacy but you people know who you are. Your positive energy shines Heart Ladybug, thanks for having my back although we don't speak as much anymore Heart
30-06-2018, 10:39 PM
(30-06-2018 10:25 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  

I was banned for editing a post, I have an awful predictive text on there Undecided Yes I ranted and raved about Charles on here at the time, I did think at that time he was good. Alot of my replies and posts on this exact thread were to people who had had a reading with him and I was responding to them. I did find out from Curious and others that our readings were similar and then I stopped using him. I won't be using him again as the trust will never be there again, I asked him to always be honest in my readings and I found out it was recycled junk. I did actually contact Charles himself about this, this evening. I won't rant and rave about a reader in future, I will say I liked them and keep it short and sweet. It was a huge mistake on my part and it's another lesson of mine to be learnt. God forbid when some of you on here make mistakes yourselves in future. Some of you are very unpleasant, and instead of holding out your hand to help someone then they're down, you give them a kick and walk off. Some of you are lovely people I've been lucky enough to meet on here, won't be mentioning names out of privacy but you people know who you are. Your positive energy shines Heart Ladybug, thanks for having my back although we don't speak as much anymore Heart

The thing is I know from having spoken to you that you have a kind heart and that you only speak your truth. You would never mislead anyone and I know you don’t actually like to argue with anyone. A lot of the time you get attacked by people and like anyone else would you are left to defend yourself. You did nothing wrong with the Charles situation you were pulled in like the rest of us thinking the readings were all fantastic only to find out later down the line that half of it was recycled. You are a lovely girl and i hate to see people bully you like this it’s horrible to read and they should be ashamed of themselves. I will always support you and I know you a genuine and nice girl. Don’t let anyone get you down they are just not very nice people. xxx
30-06-2018, 10:57 PM
(30-06-2018 10:39 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(30-06-2018 10:25 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  

The thing is I know from having spoken to you that you have a kind heart and that you only speak your truth. You would never mislead anyone and I know you don’t actually like to argue with anyone. A lot of the time you get attacked by people and like anyone else would you are left to defend yourself. You did nothing wrong with the Charles situation you were pulled in like the rest of us thinking the readings were all fantastic only to find out later down the line that half of it was recycled. You are a lovely girl and i hate to see people bully you like this it’s horrible to read and they should be ashamed of themselves. I will always support you and I know you a genuine and nice girl. Don’t let anyone get you down they are just not very nice people. xxx

Thanks for your kind words lovely, they mean alot Heart xxx
07-07-2018, 10:37 PM
i had a reading with charles a long time ago. his timescale always changed. it was always a conclusion and the next two or the next five - never made any sense. been two years now and nothing came to pass. i don't know how we choose the right psychic. i have never had anyone who made a prediction that came true. never.
09-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Stuff from charles has actually come to pass but no biggies. And the scandal on here this year when you lot got the handbags out n bashed each other was a put off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 9,153 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita