Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
georgia 4940 any feedback?
14-01-2018, 01:24 PM
georgia 4940 any feedback?
Hi, Ive recently had a reading with georgia. psychic sofa 4940 (blonde hair)
she has given me 2 very different readings in a matter of 1 month
one airy fairy and one really opinionated and said some very strange predictions?
anyone had any experience with her? and if she was right or wrong. really interested in anyones feedback
thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: georgia 4940 any feedback?
I did have a reading with Georgia last year.

I'm afraid she wasn't for me. Very sugarcoated and she was wrong about my ex.

I didn't feel she had any psychic talent but then, that's just me. We all connect differently.
14-01-2018, 07:56 PM
(14-01-2018 06:11 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I did have a reading with Georgia last year.

I didn't feel she had any psychic talent but then, that's just me. We all connect differently.

Hi rubywine, thankyou so much on replying.
She was very bullish in her delivery and said about my situation. she even went as far as telling me that my boyfriend is trying to get back with an ex and im never going to hear from him again. i will meet a army guy named mark and ill move to spain. oh and ill become a holiday rep.

Now back a month ago. she gave me an airy fairy reading about me and my partner getting married and being the one for me. so strange.

Now i know we all have fears. is it possible she picked up on those and fed me it.

plus these predictions are ridiculous. (holiday rep) pah.
but if people have had predictions come in for them from her, i would be interested and think i better get packing my sun tan lotion haha.

was she just genuinely wrong or was your prediction she gave you turn out to be the opposite. i mean, was she talking about your ex and was wrong about him or was future predicitons wrong. thanks
15-01-2018, 12:50 AM
(14-01-2018 07:56 PM)moomins Wrote:  
(14-01-2018 06:11 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I did have a reading with Georgia last year.

She was very bullish in her delivery and said about my situation. she even went as far as telling me that my boyfriend is trying to get back with an ex and im never going to hear from him again. i will meet a army guy named mark and ill move to spain. oh and ill become a holiday rep.

Now back a month ago. she gave me an airy fairy reading about me and my partner getting married and being the one for me. so strange.

Now i know we all have fears. is it possible she picked up on those and fed me it.

but if people have had predictions come in for them from her, i would be interested and think i better get packing my sun tan lotion haha.

was she just genuinely wrong or was your prediction she gave you turn out to be the opposite. i mean, was she talking about your ex and was wrong about him or was future predicitons wrong. thanks

She is a very strange reader and kept waffling. Spent a lot of time telling me that my ex-hubby would come forward in December, that we would rekindle in the New Year and go on a romantic break abroad.

None of this happened. I didn't believe it at the time and I was still quite vulnerable. My ex hubby was abroad alright over Xmas, but not with me.

Wish I had hung up and got another reader.
15-01-2018, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2018 11:03 AM by moomins.)
(15-01-2018 12:50 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(14-01-2018 07:56 PM)moomins Wrote:  

She is a very strange reader and kept waffling. Spent a lot of time telling me that my ex-hubby would come forward in December, that we would rekindle in the New Year and go on a romantic break abroad.

None of this happened. I didn't believe it at the time and I was still quite vulnerable. My ex hubby was abroad alright over Xmas, but not with me.

Wish I had hung up and got another reader.

Hail to that haha.

Might give Yona Farrell ago. I tried Psychic Will again after a few things came in, so only time will tell on that one. I think its probably worth staying away from psychic sofa as all hit and miss. albeit i do like
shari 4040
star clair 4442
oh and sam 4776

Carolyn 4900 i like for personality and thoughts on situation, seems spot on. but not really predictions but very spot on with how someone is thinking at the time. honest reader.

the 16.80s add up. should just have 1 reader and stick to them
15-01-2018, 11:13 AM
I like Carolyn too .She is consistent in her readings and goes in very deeply about what people are thinking.I also like Jude and I admire her honesty. Those readers do not sugarcoat and I like them for that.
15-01-2018, 11:20 AM
(15-01-2018 11:13 AM)Shining Star Wrote:  I like Carolyn too .She is consistent in her readings and goes in very deeply about what people are thinking.I also like Jude and I admire her honesty. Those readers do not sugarcoat and I like them for that.

yeah she is a lovely lady and really gets to the depth of the feelings that surround the situation. to be honest you can kind of make your own predictions going on what she says. I know she has been right for me and i also know energy changes.

the only thing i'm wondering though shining star. is, if they get to know your situation it can be harder to trust, as opinions start to get formed.

this has not happened with the readers i've mentioned, just something that keeps pooping into my little brain.
15-01-2018, 02:43 PM
You are right .I feel that sometimes with a reader. They sense what you want them to say and form opinions and readings based on that.I feel my situation has changed a little and I wonder if they would pick up on that.
15-01-2018, 03:17 PM
(15-01-2018 02:43 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  You are right .I feel that sometimes with a reader. They sense what you want them to say and form opinions and readings based on that.I feel my situation has changed a little and I wonder if they would pick up on that.

yeah especially if they know your story and you ring them a few times. cant help but get attached. especially if your one to get upset like me haha.
15-01-2018, 03:49 PM
(15-01-2018 03:17 PM)moomins Wrote:  
(15-01-2018 02:43 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  You are right .I feel that sometimes with a reader. They sense what you want them to say and form opinions and readings based on that.I feel my situation has changed a little and I wonder if they would pick up on that.

yeah especially if they know your story and you ring them a few times. cant help but get attached. especially if your one to get upset like me haha.

@moomins & Shining Glass — I have found this to be the case myself. Because readings are mainly female dominated the readers tend to remember their male callers. I have had readers on PS who have started off with incidents that had happened ages ago and my present circumstances completely changed. The psychics do indeed remember their regular callers more so if you are a male.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  clarity 4648 any feedback on predictions moomins 7 602 30-01-2018 12:25 PM
Last Post: PunkPrincezzCJ
  Any feedback on Kina? Lou-Lou 38 5,775 18-10-2017 06:22 PM
Last Post: RubyWine2
  Feedback for Wendy j from psychic sofa redappletini 11 7,846 10-02-2016 11:42 PM
Last Post: janaan