Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is it?? negative reading - truth? when positive ones I think all fluff
19-01-2018, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2018 10:05 PM by moomins.)
why is it?? negative reading - truth? when positive ones I think all fluff
why is it when I have a negative reading i am convinced its true, but the positive ones i'm thinking nahhh, fluff readers.

i have had loads of lovel readings and the only quotes i remember is the doom and gloom. urgh haha

some negative comments.

eva marie. (the orange eye) im not sure what to think of her. seemed to be doom and gloom with no validations, but its stuck with me. Sad

i am coming to think with my of late psychic binge that some not so good readers kinda read your mind and then predict from that. stating your fears and how you feel and not really reading the truth. just your own perception.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2018, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2018 10:06 PM by _ps_user_.)
RE: why is it?? 1 negative reading I believe them? when positive ones I think fluff
(19-01-2018 09:57 PM)moomins Wrote:  why is it when I have a negative reading i am convinced its true, but the positive ones i'm thinking nahhh, fluff readers.

i have had loads of lovel readings and the only quotes i remember is the doom and gloom. urgh haha

some negative comments.

eva marie. (the orange eye) im not sure what to think of her. seemed to be doom and gloom with no validations, but its stuck with me. Sad

i am coming to think with my of late psychic binge that some not so good readers kinda read your mind and then predict from that. stating your fears and how you feel and not really reading the truth. just your own perception.

Eva Marie and Gertrude are the 2 most doom and gloom readers ever, lol. They both have major attitude problems. I'm sorry, but people usually call these sites in a desperate and vulnerable place, and these readers should take the time to be patient and understanding
19-01-2018, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2018 10:11 PM by moomins.)
RE: why is it?? 1 negative reading I believe them? when positive ones I think fluff
(19-01-2018 10:05 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(19-01-2018 09:57 PM)moomins Wrote:  why is it when I have a negative reading i am convinced its true, but the positive ones i'm thinking nahhh, fluff readers.

some negative comments.

Eva Marie and Gertrude are the 2 most doom and gloom readers ever, lol

gertrude said nice things luckily, but then i made sure i sounded happy on the onset. maybe she is a cold reader and just assumes on tone of voice.
They must be experts by now on voice vibes haha
Eva marie just sounded monotone and if i said i didnt want my ex back she would say negative and "well tough, he will try" then if i said oh im gutted and want him back she would still be negative and say "well he isnt" (shake my head laughing)
19-01-2018, 10:15 PM
(19-01-2018 10:10 PM)moomins Wrote:  

some negative comments.

gertrude said nice things luckily, but then i made sure i sounded happy on the onset. maybe she is a cold reader and just assumes on tone of voice.
Eva marie just sounded monotone and if i said i didnt want my ex back she would say negative and "well tough, he will try" then if i said oh im gutted and want him back she would still be negative and say "well he isnt" (shake my head laughing)

Wow, I'm surprised. Gertrude is renowned for being negative. I was really nice in my call with her, and she was so rude and patronising. Eva Marie was also snappy and hers was all negative.. Least it came true, I guess, but she is negative with alot of peoples readings Big Grin
19-01-2018, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2018 11:31 PM by moomins.)
(19-01-2018 10:15 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

some negative comments.

Wow, I'm surprised. Gertrude is renowned for being negative. I was really nice in my call with her, and she was so rude and patronising. Eva Marie was also snappy and hers was all negative.. Least it came true, I guess, but she is negative with alot of peoples readings Big Grin

Oh it came true. who eva marie or gertude? or both? sorry if youve had a bad time of it. yeah it is awful when your feeling low and get someone who isnt empathetic at all
19-01-2018, 11:57 PM
(19-01-2018 11:31 PM)moomins Wrote:  

some negative comments.

Oh it came true. who eva marie or gertude? or both? sorry if youve had a bad time of it. yeah it is awful when your feeling low and get someone who isnt empathetic at all

Well Gertrude was making no sense and constantly contradicted herself, and when I called her up on this, didn't like it. Eva said he wasn't wanting a relationship with me, but said who knows in 6 months time.. Erm, you should know, you're meant to be psychic???
20-01-2018, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 12:24 AM by moomins.)

some negative comments.

SCRAP THAT.. I just had another try with gertrude. This time i called and led myself into it and told her why i was calling rather than just keep stum.
she changed her whole perception on the last reading complete opposite.
she said that she had already written down my name and conventenly after i said my ex's she said i dont believe this i wrote this on the other side of this paper. she asked for my date of birth and then said i got the number ?? (my age lol) this time said we broke up for a reason and then i asked her about idf he was talking to anyone else or seeing anyone and she said oooooh i see him on internet. then she said only when i asked about a ex of his.. she jumped and said oh i knew that but didnt want to hurt your feelings but now ive said it he is seeing someone else and if im asking i already know that. (um i dont)
Now, the last reading i had was in november, just before we split and arguing and i let her do all the talking and she said how genuine he is what a nice guy he was and how we are meant to be and she noticed how i've not asked about any other women!! so there fore he is solid as i don't have any insecurities on that front.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING ABOUT READERS FEEDING FROM YOUR VIBE AND WHAT IS SAID. (they have as much clue as us)

laughing but wish i cancelled in the first 5 mins.
I did however have a reading with Bev. she validated extremely well and didn't ask why i was calling, just validation after validation. didn't ask any questions and was saying things she couldn't have known and the real reason why we split (didnt tell her we had). didn't ask for date of birth or anything was just pop pop pop.. made me very aware of good or bad readers. I didnt tell her anything. didnt say we split didnt say anything didnt even comment when she hit the nail on the head just listened.
20-01-2018, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 09:53 AM by _ps_user_.)
(20-01-2018 12:12 AM)moomins Wrote:  

some negative comments.

SCRAP THAT.. I just had another try with gertrude. This time i called and led myself into it and told her why i was calling rather than just keep stum.
she said that she had already written down my name and conventenly after i said my ex's she said i dont believe this i wrote this on the other side of this paper. she asked for my date of birth and then said i got the number ?? (my age lol) this time said we broke up for a reason and then i asked her about idf he was talking to anyone else or seeing anyone and she said oooooh i see him on internet. then she said only when i asked about a ex of his.. she jumped and said oh i knew that but didnt want to hurt your feelings but now ive said it he is seeing someone else and if im asking i already know that. (um i dont)
Now, the last reading i had was in november, just before we split and arguing and i let her do all the talking and she said how genuine he is what a nice guy he was and how we are meant to be and she noticed how i've not asked about any other women!! so there fore he is solid as i don't have any insecurities on that front.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING ABOUT READERS FEEDING FROM YOUR VIBE AND WHAT IS SAID. (they have as much clue as us)

I did however have a reading with Bev. she validated extremely well and didn't ask why i was calling, just validation after validation. didn't ask any questions and was saying things she couldn't have known and the real reason why we split (didnt tell her we had). didn't ask for date of birth or anything was just pop pop pop.. made me very aware of good or bad readers. I didnt tell her anything. didnt say we split didnt say anything didnt even comment when she hit the nail on the head just listened.

I was a bit hesitant about posting this on here, as most people on here didn't like what I had to say, but it was only the truth. The ONLY reader who told me the honest truth on PS (and I went to over 20) was Rudi. I wasn't keen on him at first and thought he was a bit arsey and so wrong. He predicted that this guy was bad news and within 4 days, I ate my humble pie from Rudi's reading... I didn't believe him as all the other readers had me believing he did care for me and we would be happily ever after, well Rudi was the only one who said that this guy was bad news and was narcissistic. That's dangerous, as all the other readers didn't warn me of this, they had me thinking he was a genuine guy, even said it's my fault causing the split. Rudi essentially really pre warned me, and said that this guy just is bad news. I went to all the good readers who told me, "I'd tell you if he was a prick", well they got it so so wrong. Before I get told off by anyone on here, this is a forum to express my opinions of my personal experience on PS. Perhaps the PS readers were good for you, but for me, they all could have saved me alot of heartache. To this day, I don't know how they picked up that he "cared about me and loved me". A good psychic picks up someone's intentions and energy
20-01-2018, 11:39 AM
(20-01-2018 09:48 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(19-01-2018 10:05 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Eva Marie and Gertrude are the 2 most doom and gloom readers ever, lol

I was a bit hesitant about posting this on here, as most people on here didn't like what I had to say, but it was only the truth. The ONLY reader who told me the honest truth on PS (and I went to over 20) was Rudi. I wasn't keen on him at first and thought he was a bit arsey and so wrong. He predicted that this guy was bad news and within 4 days, I ate my humble pie from Rudi's reading... I didn't believe him as all the other readers had me believing he did care for me and we would be happily ever after, well Rudi was the only one who said that this guy was bad news and was narcissistic. That's dangerous, as all the other readers didn't warn me of this, they had me thinking he was a genuine guy, even said it's my fault causing the split. Rudi essentially really pre warned me, and said that this guy just is bad news. I went to all the good readers who told me, "I'd tell you if he was a prick", well they got it so so wrong. Before I get told off by anyone on here, this is a forum to express my opinions of my personal experience on PS. Perhaps the PS readers were good for you, but for me, they all could have saved me alot of heartache. To this day, I don't know how they picked up that he "cared about me and loved me". A good psychic picks up someone's intentions and energy

Which psychics have let you down?
20-01-2018, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 11:48 AM by _ps_user_.)
(20-01-2018 11:39 AM)Spartans Wrote:  
(20-01-2018 09:48 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(19-01-2018 10:10 PM)moomins Wrote:  gertrude said nice things luckily, but then i made sure i sounded happy on the onset. maybe she is a cold reader and just assumes on tone of voice.

Which psychics have let you down?

Nearly all of the psychics on PS, except Rudi. There were a few I didn't try, but I tried almost all of the popular ones who are supposedly good. They weren't for me, unfortunately. I said above that they might be good for others, but unfortunately they got it very wrong for me personally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Positive/Negative Energy and why not stick to thread topic! list of goodvsbad for me moomins 1 746 25-01-2018 08:41 PM
Last Post: Diorbaby