Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Active members??
28-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Thumbs Down Active members??
Any active forum members lol I am new signing up but I have been reading this site for a while Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Active members??
My sister was emptied out of her money by dirty, stinking psychics & because of their lies made my sister fall out with me.
28-01-2018, 06:23 PM
(28-01-2018 05:07 PM)Mystique61 Wrote:  My sister was emptied out of her money by dirty, stinking psychics & because of their lies made my sister fall out with me.

How can you really say this surely your sister is an adult nobody makes us call theses psychic lines, we have a choice yes we have all been there even me but I quickly realised which to avoid yes I still have readings but I am selective very selective.
They all tell is what we want to hear and nine times out of ten we call them as we are looking for relationship advice or is the ex coming back etc.

Yes I'm temped many times but then I think that £20 or £30 can buy me a bag of groceries yes I have read with readers on psychic sofa and ask the answer but never again, unless it is free that's never going to happen, the trick is don't jump on the band wagon when someone says she or he is a fab reader etc hold back save your money, then decide in the long term most predictions never come through readers read us then guess the rest, as the rest is what we want to hear !!!!! yes there is the odd brilliant reader but you will be lucky if you find them on a pyschic line.....

Regards your sister falling out with you sounds like she preferred to believe strangers (psychics ) over her own sister shows what she thinks of you whom she has known all her Life.....

Readers claim for entertainment purposes ONLY....yet we still throw our money at them live and learn whether it be the hard way.....
Sorry if I upset you or anyone but it is true.....psychic lines will always be there whilst we are giving them our money....
Have a fab day...
28-01-2018, 09:05 PM
(28-01-2018 06:23 PM)jaks Wrote:  
(28-01-2018 05:07 PM)Mystique61 Wrote:  My sister was emptied out of her money by dirty, stinking psychics & because of their lies made my sister fall out with me.

How can you really say this surely your sister is an adult nobody makes us call theses psychic lines, we have a choice yes we have all been there even me but I quickly realised which to avoid yes I still have readings but I am selective very selective.
They all tell is what we want to hear and nine times out of ten we call them as we are looking for relationship advice or is the ex coming back etc.

Yes I'm temped many times but then I think that £20 or £30 can buy me a bag of groceries yes I have read with readers on psychic sofa and ask the answer but never again, unless it is free that's never going to happen, the trick is don't jump on the band wagon when someone says she or he is a fab reader etc hold back save your money, then decide in the long term most predictions never come through readers read us then guess the rest, as the rest is what we want to hear !!!!! yes there is the odd brilliant reader but you will be lucky if you find them on a pyschic line.....

Regards your sister falling out with you sounds like she preferred to believe strangers (psychics ) over her own sister shows what she thinks of you whom she has known all her Life.....

Readers claim for entertainment purposes ONLY....yet we still throw our money at them live and learn whether it be the hard way.....
Sorry if I upset you or anyone but it is true.....psychic lines will always be there whilst we are giving them our money....
Have a fab day...

Yes, it's my sisters' fault too. That's not the point they shouldn't be allowed to get away with planting thoughts into her and saying untrue things just to line their pockets. It's a disgrace they are allowed to get away with it.
28-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Yes it is a disgrace, but it is legal it is entertainment, there will always be psychic lines as long as there are customers, life is hard readers are there to earn a living put food on the table pay there bills.
do you really think they care !!!! they tell you what you want to hear get off the phone and on to there next caller, then your prediction does not come through then you call back they give you another timeline or blame it on freewill......

It would be great if there was a psychic line that vet there readers as to how good they are before getting a job then the callers stand a better chance, validations are usually correct, but as for predictions they hardley ever come through.....
28-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Angel

So true, we all should take responsibility for our own actions it’s sad that in society today we blame others. Look at our court system, you hear I had a bad up bringing, I was intoxicated, etc etc life isn’t perfect and we are not either. But no one forces us at gun point to get a psychic reading.

I have had plenty of psychic readings lol I have to admit that not all are genuine and I do not believe in time lines. If a psychic gives me a day or month, I take that advise with a grain of salt.

I have had An amazing psychic reading both private and on the phone lines and I only stick with them now lol cause I shifted through a lot to find them lol or didn’t listen and rang again to get confirmation. I will be honest you know when there not right or if that actually are psychic.

Anywho there also are certain types or readers from mediums to tarot readers. Depends what type of reading I want or if I specifically want something answered.

Back on the topic on the phone psychics I have to say that there are actually genuine ones out there on the phone line that do not want to be a private face to face reader or they like the privacy, i have to say I have had a few that nailed it and predictions. But my lesson was stick to the ones that connect with you and don’t keep searching for another psychic and also a lot of people want the out comes but life isn’t just about outcomes we all have to live and learn. Oh and I don’t work or am a psychic. Like most of you I used psychics about an ex but I remembered that after a few months later why the hell am I asking about an ex and I should just move on and learn to love myself and life isn’t just about partners.
Wu
28-01-2018, 10:51 PM
But on a brighter note lol I just wanted to say hi and to the rest out there
29-01-2018, 12:38 AM
(28-01-2018 10:51 PM)Just saying Wrote:  But on a brighter note lol I just wanted to say hi and to the rest out there
29-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Just saying
Be careful out there especially if you are new to psychic lines you could get sucked in like the rest of us at the beginning, read with a reader once if you're predictions don't come through don't go back to them as much as they validate they are intuitive then the rest is guess work....
29-01-2018, 06:18 AM
(29-01-2018 12:43 AM)jaks Wrote:  Just saying
Be careful out there especially if you are new to psychic lines you could get sucked in like the rest of us at the beginning, read with a reader once if you're predictions don't come through don't go back to them as much as they validate they are intuitive then the rest is guess work....

Oh don’t worry I have learnt the hard way lol I only stick to a few that honestly are spot on, like I said not just about love life but career as well. I have all rounders lol not new to psychic lines at all but I have been psychic fairs as well and I have to say some face to face readers where so off the ball lol but like I said I only stick to the ones that are honest and never sugar coat or have to ask me questions.

Not all I have spoken to are psychic but maybe they’ve are not for me, but the ones I connect with I only talk to here and there. But it’s not about the outcomes it’s about the journey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation New Members! Post in here first! PsychicToday 70 17,090 25-07-2011 08:12 AM
Last Post: RONG