Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Helpful
30-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Not Helpful
I really find this forum quite boring and repetitive. The only thing discussed on here is who had the best reading from someone on the phone... I know it's each to their own but really feel this is probably not the most helpful way to go when people are trying to kick the habit of overdosing on readings...

One person says so-and-so is excellent, whilst others say they were rubbish. It's really not productive to anyone's life. I feel a reading with a genuine psychic is a one-off that happens every so often... I believe that most of you deep-down know there's nothing in these readings you have? If you are honest with yourselves you are really going for advice, someone to chat to on the other end of the line. Really and truly that is all they are - phone companies are for entertainment only.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Not Helpful
(30-01-2018 11:22 AM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  I really find this forum quite boring and repetitive. The only thing discussed on here is who had the best reading from someone on the phone... I know it's each to their own but really feel this is probably not the most helpful way to go when people are trying to kick the habit of overdosing on readings...

One person says so-and-so is excellent, whilst others say they were rubbish. It's really not productive to anyone's life. I feel a reading with a genuine psychic is a one-off that happens every so often... I believe that most of you deep-down know there's nothing in these readings you have? If you are honest with yourselves you are really going for advice, someone to chat to on the other end of the line. Really and truly that is all they are - phone companies are for entertainment only.

I'd say the opposite.that this forum is full of negativity and all we ever hear is how a prediction/s didnt come to pass but unfortunately thats what this forums for to discuss psychic readings you cant really complain about it its like joining a forum on cooking and you saying stop talking about cooking with the greatest of respect if you dont like this forum then dont be on it as thats exactly what its for.as for genuine psychics I agree with you that most psychics on the phone lines are cons or just simply arent psychic but you cant say that about all of them thats unfair of you to say so.hence some people saying good things about a certain psychic and others not so good about that same psychic.i think this forum can get very toxic and it doesnt help people with its negativity so people come on here panic then go to dozens of readers to get confirmation.

- - -

predictions dont seem to happen often but there can be factors either a crap reader a liar reader free will which is the truth if a reader tells you do not contact your man he will come back as long as you dont contact him he must come toward first and you contact him then you took your own guidance instead of theirs and so the outcome will change there are many impatient people on this forum to be frank who dont always follow advice and then mess things up and blame readers like they go texting their ex when advised not to.also I think readers shouldnt give timelines as most of the time it doesnt happen within time scales its very hard to predict timings and weve heard on here a few ladies who had contact but 1,2 years later so the psychic wasnt wrong just cos their time scale was out.

- - -

there are the odd psychic on the phone lines who are really good dont sugar coat so you know they didnt say hes coming back to make you happy I just think its horses for courses and we all connect differently so theres no right or wrong but tbh if im really frank I find this forum as you say not helpful for peeps trying to kick the habit as they have a reading with so and so come on here read a thread on them someone said they weren't good for them and they panic and go to other readers but I think also what the case is and most peeps would agree with me is that people panic.psychics say leave a good month or so between readings but a lot can change in that time so people dont want to wait bcos the outcome could completely change within a month so peeps want the reassurance I know from personal experience but I must say the psychics who come on this forum and advertise themselves under fake usernames dont fool us you know who you are and its pretty cringey it's okay to come on here and discuss and talk but a few readers lately have been caught out praising themselves under usernames and it puts me off having readings with them
03-02-2018, 11:43 AM
(03-02-2018 12:22 AM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 11:22 AM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  I really find this forum quite boring and repetitive. The only thing discussed on here is who had the best reading from someone on the phone... I know it's each to their own but really feel this is probably not the most helpful way to go when people are trying to kick the habit of overdosing on readings...

I'd say the opposite.that this forum is full of negativity and all we ever hear is how a prediction/s didnt come to pass but unfortunately thats what this forums for to discuss psychic readings you cant really complain about it its like joining a forum on cooking and you saying stop talking about cooking with the greatest of respect if you dont like this forum then dont be on it as thats exactly what its for.as for genuine psychics I agree with you that most psychics on the phone lines are cons or just simply arent psychic but you cant say that about all of them thats unfair of you to say so.hence some people saying good things about a certain psychic and others not so good about that same psychic.i think this forum can get very toxic and it doesnt help people with its negativity so people come on here panic then go to dozens of readers to get confirmation.

- - -

predictions dont seem to happen often but there can be factors either a crap reader a liar reader free will which is the truth if a reader tells you do not contact your man he will come back as long as you dont contact him he must come toward first and you contact him then you took your own guidance instead of theirs and so the outcome will change there are many impatient people on this forum to be frank who dont always follow advice and then mess things up and blame readers like they go texting their ex when advised not to.also I think readers shouldnt give timelines as most of the time it doesnt happen within time scales its very hard to predict timings and weve heard on here a few ladies who had contact but 1,2 years later so the psychic wasnt wrong just cos their time scale was out.

- - -

there are the odd psychic on the phone lines who are really good dont sugar coat so you know they didnt say hes coming back to make you happy I just think its horses for courses and we all connect differently so theres no right or wrong but tbh if im really frank I find this forum as you say not helpful for peeps trying to kick the habit as they have a reading with so and so come on here read a thread on them someone said they weren't good for them and they panic and go to other readers but I think also what the case is and most peeps would agree with me is that people panic.psychics say leave a good month or so between readings but a lot can change in that time so people dont want to wait bcos the outcome could completely change within a month so peeps want the reassurance I know from personal experience but I must say the psychics who come on this forum and advertise themselves under fake usernames dont fool us you know who you are and its pretty cringey it's okay to come on here and discuss and talk but a few readers lately have been caught out praising themselves under usernames and it puts me off having readings with them

as I've had a lot of readings myself from the phone companies I think I'm quite justified to criticise just as much as anyone else on this forum even if my feedback is negative. I don't come on here all the time just pop my head in once in a while...

I do find the forum boring and repetitive simply because all people talk about are readers from Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer. I'm not a skeptic at all as I have had good readings from *Genuine* clairvoyants. Nobody seems prepared to discuss anything other than the readers on mainly Psychic Sofa, and sorry, the ones I have tried are crap, no psychic ability at all. None have picked up anything personal about me, for instance, it's very rare for one of Psychic Sofa readers to say *you are married!* They never do so if they can't pick that up itr's just guesswork, isn't it?

If a psychic truly has a gift they will be able to pick up on a person whether they are skeptic or not and with little or no feedback.
03-02-2018, 12:36 PM
(03-02-2018 11:43 AM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  

- - -

- - -

as I've had a lot of readings myself from the phone companies I think I'm quite justified to criticise just as much as anyone else on this forum even if my feedback is negative. I don't come on here all the time just pop my head in once in a while...

I do find the forum boring and repetitive simply because all people talk about are readers from Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer. I'm not a skeptic at all as I have had good readings from *Genuine* clairvoyants. Nobody seems prepared to discuss anything other than the readers on mainly Psychic Sofa, and sorry, the ones I have tried are crap, no psychic ability at all. None have picked up anything personal about me, for instance, it's very rare for one of Psychic Sofa readers to say *you are married!* They never do so if they can't pick that up itr's just guesswork, isn't it?

If a psychic truly has a gift they will be able to pick up on a person whether they are skeptic or not and with little or no feedback.

Im not saying you cant have an opinion and critise but when you say about this forum being boring and repetitive thats what this forum is all about talking about psychics and I agree almost all of the readers on ps are crap but there are one or two who are good but a -very slim minority- the problem is we all connect differently there are people on this forum who have had predictions and most not I mean can you honestly say at least one reader,one, who got things right about you validations wise? I mean I understand that theyre crap for you personally but people from psyhic sofa and ata have had validations through and even predictions so I dont know why you havent had luck I couldnt answer that
03-02-2018, 03:02 PM
(03-02-2018 12:36 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  

- - -

- - -

Im not saying you cant have an opinion and critise but when you say about this forum being boring and repetitive thats what this forum is all about talking about psychics and I agree almost all of the readers on ps are crap but there are one or two who are good but a -very slim minority- the problem is we all connect differently there are people on this forum who have had predictions and most not I mean can you honestly say at least one reader,one, who got things right about you validations wise? I mean I understand that theyre crap for you personally but people from psyhic sofa and ata have had validations through and even predictions so I dont know why you havent had luck I couldnt answer that

Well... all I can say is the readers I've tried on the phones have not got anything right. Oh yes, generic statements that could apply to anyone but nothing personal. The only one that got some things right was Melody... and even then I'm not singing her praises because I'm not entirely convinced.

I have been to good clairvoyants privately and from churches. Now they really did spook me with things they could not have known and a male reader some years ago gave me ancestral history that I didn't even know until I researched it. Before anyone says he could have researched this from my details... he couldn't have. It was some years ago, paid for the reading in cash and I just turned up out of the blue because he had a card in the window that said clairvoyant readings...

Now that is a reader, not those idiots on the phone companies that give the same bloody introductions and try to be your friend by making chat to fill in the minutes... This forum has nothing even spiritual to offer where I can learn things or even post about proper clairvoyants and psychics around the UK. This is Psychic Sofa forum where I suspect quite a few members work for the company. I don't care if that does upset some people on here either. Yes, it's boring, so boring that even trolls don't bother to come on here.
03-02-2018, 04:53 PM
(03-02-2018 03:02 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  

- - -

- - -

Well... all I can say is the readers I've tried on the phones have not got anything right. Oh yes, generic statements that could apply to anyone but nothing personal. The only one that got some things right was Melody... and even then I'm not singing her praises because I'm not entirely convinced.

I have been to good clairvoyants privately and from churches. Now they really did spook me with things they could not have known and a male reader some years ago gave me ancestral history that I didn't even know until I researched it. Before anyone says he could have researched this from my details... he couldn't have. It was some years ago, paid for the reading in cash and I just turned up out of the blue because he had a card in the window that said clairvoyant readings...

Now that is a reader, not those idiots on the phone companies that give the same bloody introductions and try to be your friend by making chat to fill in the minutes... This forum has nothing even spiritual to offer where I can learn things or even post about proper clairvoyants and psychics around the UK. This is Psychic Sofa forum where I suspect quite a few members work for the company. I don't care if that does upset some people on here either. Yes, it's boring, so boring that even trolls don't bother to come on here.

No I agree and we all know that readers come on here under different usernames which is what i said above and its cringey and off putting which is why I wouodnt use them personally and I cant say that youre wrong I get your views but some people on the sofa or ata do also have their own private sites or also work in spiritual churches and yes I agree alot of whats said is barnum statemeets but ive had a few readings on the phone lines with -few- readers who got things very intricate in detail which wasnt vague or barnum im just sorry you havent had any good experiexcess on the sofa yet but we do all connect differentlyr everyone keeps singing tess' praisespecially saying how good she is and they arent wrong she clearly is for them but she didnt for me Im afraid melody is another popular one but she wasnt all that for me also when i tried her on pt
03-02-2018, 05:37 PM
(03-02-2018 04:53 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 12:22 AM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  I'd say the opposite.that this forum is full of negativity and all we ever hear is how a prediction/s didnt come to pass but unfortunately thats what this forums for to discuss psychic readings you cant really complain about it its like joining a forum on cooking and you saying stop talking about cooking with the greatest of respect if you dont like this forum then dont be on it as thats exactly what its for.as for genuine psychics I agree with you that most psychics on the phone lines are cons or just simply arent psychic but you cant say that about all of them thats unfair of you to say so.hence some people saying good things about a certain psychic and others not so good about that same psychic.i think this forum can get very toxic and it doesnt help people with its negativity so people come on here panic then go to dozens of readers to get confirmation.

- - -

- - -

No I agree and we all know that readers come on here under different usernames which is what i said above and its cringey and off putting which is why I wouodnt use them personally and I cant say that youre wrong I get your views but some people on the sofa or ata do also have their own private sites or also work in spiritual churches and yes I agree alot of whats said is barnum statemeets but ive had a few readings on the phone lines with -few- readers who got things very intricate in detail which wasnt vague or barnum im just sorry you havent had any good experiexcess on the sofa yet but we do all connect differentlyr everyone keeps singing tess' praisespecially saying how good she is and they arent wrong she clearly is for them but she didnt for me Im afraid melody is another popular one but she wasnt all that for me also when i tried her on pt

Admittedly I've not tried them all, I'm talking about the ones I have talked to. I could put a list but what's the point. I think some people will believe what they want to and remember little hits a reader makes disregarding the mistakes they will have made... I was not convinced by Melody and Tess was goddam awful..
03-02-2018, 05:58 PM
(03-02-2018 05:37 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 04:53 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 11:43 AM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  as I've had a lot of readings myself from the phone companies I think I'm quite justified to criticise just as much as anyone else on this forum even if my feedback is negative. I don't come on here all the time just pop my head in once in a while...

Admittedly I've not tried them all, I'm talking about the ones I have talked to. I could put a list but what's the point. I think some people will believe what they want to and remember little hits a reader makes disregarding the mistakes they will have made... I was not convinced by Melody and Tess was goddam awful..

Lol I like how brutally honest you are and I agree on regards to tess I think there are good phone psyhcs it's just about finding the right ones i went to a woman who got predictions right for me and validations and she does skype calls so I know you can have just as much connection on the phones its just I use this forum when looking for a decent reader if this forum has a really bad thread full of bad comments about a certain reader then of course I wont try them but if they have decent amount of comments ill try them but not one size fits all
04-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Reading some of the posts over the last 24 hours on this forum I can see that revenue must be short and business slack for some of the Psychic Sofa readers.
04-02-2018, 07:13 PM
I think it’s strange why you hardly ever see any one coming on here praising Michelle Knights readers or other companies for that matter. They all tend to be Psychic Sofa and to a much lesser extend Ask the Answer. I can understand why because I have a friend on the sofa and it’s apalling pay and although I say this myself as I keep her anonymous - she’s a crap reader and failed her test on MK’s site.

You will see all of these fantastic testimonials on here about Psychic Sofa readers, but I ask you if they are as good as we are led to believe then they would be on Michelle Knights because the rate of pay is much higher and the conditions better. They wouldn’t get through the test though. I feel for the readers on those sites because it’s very competitive for them.