Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Helpful
04-02-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Not Helpful
(04-02-2018 07:13 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I think it’s strange why you hardly ever see any one coming on here praising Michelle Knights readers or other companies for that matter. They all tend to be Psychic Sofa and to a much lesser extend Ask the Answer. I can understand why because I have a friend on the sofa and it’s apalling pay and although I say this myself as I keep her anonymous - she’s a crap reader and failed her test on MK’s site.

You will see all of these fantastic testimonials on here about Psychic Sofa readers, but I ask you if they are as good as we are led to believe then they would be on Michelle Knights because the rate of pay is much higher and the conditions better. They wouldn’t get through the test though. I feel for the readers on those sites because it’s very competitive for them.

I see what youee saying a lot nearly all readers on ps are shite and it is odd that most people comment on it but people gave said also readers on mk are just as bad and youd be bias as you worked for them before i think people will always have different readers they connect to
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2018, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 07:47 PM by Lucylonglegs.)
(04-02-2018 07:21 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(04-02-2018 07:13 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I think it’s strange why you hardly ever see any one coming on here praising Michelle Knights readers or other companies for that matter. They all tend to be Psychic Sofa and to a much lesser extend Ask the Answer. I can understand why because I have a friend on the sofa and it’s apalling pay and although I say this myself as I keep her anonymous - she’s a crap reader and failed her test on MK’s site.

You will see all of these fantastic testimonials on here about Psychic Sofa readers, but I ask you if they are as good as we are led to believe then they would be on Michelle Knights because the rate of pay is much higher and the conditions better. They wouldn’t get through the test though. I feel for the readers on those sites because it’s very competitive for them.

You have to remember Psychic Sofa has a very flimsy testing procedure therefore it would attract anyone with limited psychic ability with just a pack of cards to work on there.

I see what youee saying a lot nearly all readers on ps are shite and it is odd that most people comment on it but people gave said also readers on mk are just as bad and youd be bias as you worked for them before i think people will always have different readers they connect to

I think you have misconstrued my post maybe through a misunderstanding?

Michelle Knights readers are good because they are all put through some rigorous testing procedures and hand picked by MK herself. I was referring to the oddity that there are supposedly fantastic readers on Psychic Sofa on this forum (if you can believe all you read.) they come out in droves on here, yet companies that do have brilliant readers such as MK, you hardly ever see anyone put this on the forum? They don’t need to either. Shows Psychic Sofa is a very competitive place to work for. If this was a balanced forum surely there would be other companies on here?

You have to remember Psychic Sofa has a very flimsy testing procedure therefore it would attract anyone with limited psychic ability with just a pack of cards to work on there.
04-02-2018, 07:45 PM
(04-02-2018 07:41 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  

Michelle Knights readers are good because they are all put through some rigorous testing procedures and hand picked by MK herself. I was referring to the oddity that there are supposedly fantastic readers on Psychic Sofa on this forum (if you can believe all you read.) they come out in droves on here, yet companies that do have brilliant readers such as MK, you hardly ever see anyone put this on the forum? They don’t need to either. Shows Psychic Sofa is a very competitive place to work for. If this was a balanced forum surely there would be other companies on here?

Therss no need to get argumentative I didnt say anything rude youve admitted yourself before that your views about mk will be bias as you worked for them you do defend them a lot in your posts this is what annoys me about this thread is ex readers or current readers come on here and praise themselves or the sites that they worked on I actually agreed with you with your comments on ps and yes many are shocking but you said in your post why nobody comments on mk and i agreed and said yes its odd but people who do comment on mk say its just as awful passing a test or not passing a test yes they must be psychic to some degree by passing a test but they all connect differently some people will like a psychic and others wont it doesnt matter about a test on psychics
04-02-2018, 07:50 PM
(04-02-2018 07:45 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  

Therss no need to get argumentative I didnt say anything rude youve admitted yourself before that your views about mk will be bias as you worked for them you do defend them a lot in your posts this is what annoys me about this thread is ex readers or current readers come on here and praise themselves or the sites that they worked on I actually agreed with you with your comments on ps and yes many are shocking but you said in your post why nobody comments on mk and i agreed and said yes its odd but people who do comment on mk say its just as awful passing a test or not passing a test yes they must be psychic to some degree by passing a test but they all connect differently some people will like a psychic and others wont it doesnt matter about a test on psychics

Sorry. It’s you that’s getting touchy and defensive because I happened to querie something that’s odd. I was not stirring any argument but it’s obvious I’ve touched a raw spot.

Have a good eveningSmile
04-02-2018, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 07:54 PM by Psychicphenomena1.)
(04-02-2018 07:50 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(04-02-2018 07:45 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  

Sorry. It’s you that’s getting touchy and defensive because I happened to querie something that’s odd. I was not stirring any argument but it’s obvious I’ve touched a raw spot.

Have a good eveningSmile

Im not getting touchy or defensive at all you seem to whenever someone says bad about mk or doesnt talk about them iv said quite a few times now I agree on your comments about ps its shocking and most are very bad and yes many of the younger ones are terrible like you say they read a card anyone could get information from a card if im calling about a reconciling with an ex and they pick out a card and it says its time to move on you just have to make up a sentence or two about moving on and its clever how they do it but anyone can a good psychic is one who can give extra validations when using cards but if im honest im not keen on cards I dont see how how true they can be I could go to a reader one day and get good cards go another day and get bad ones its just cards and anything could come out of them so im not keen on card readers myself
05-02-2018, 04:47 AM
Michelle Knight is too bloody expensive which is why there's not many reviews. Psychic companies are getting cheaper now so readers on MK need to work that much harder.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]