Psychic 7
03-02-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Psychic 7
Psychic 7 is online now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2018, 01:46 PM
My word ive been trying to get a reading with this lady she is impossible to get hold of, i hope she is as good as her reviews say she is
10-02-2018, 06:18 PM
I had a general reading with this lady today and she completely got everything so wrong, firstly it was to do with my career she said I will be starting a new job in middle of march, I politely corrected her that I would need to give 2 months notice in my current role and not looking to change just now. She then moved on to love and said the man who is around me lives very far away from me, is very difficult person, immature, arrogant and I have been in this situation for 5 yrs. I again corrected her and said he actually leaves less than a mile away from me, I have only know him for a few months and so far he has treated me with kindness. She was just making assumptions, so ended the call within 10 minutes. Maybe we just didn't connect.
10-02-2018, 06:20 PM
(10-02-2018 06:18 PM)Moving on Wrote:  I had a general reading with this lady today and she completely got everything so wrong, firstly it was to do with my career she said I will be starting a new job in middle of march, I politely corrected her that I would need to give 2 months notice in my current role and not looking to change just now. She then moved on to love and said the man who is around me lives very far away from me, is very difficult person, immature, arrogant and I have been in this situation for 5 yrs. I again corrected her and said he actually leaves less than a mile away from me, I have only know him for a few months and so far he has treated me with kindness. She was just making assumptions, so ended the call within 10 minutes. Maybe we just didn't connect.

If that's the case then they tend to say these sorta things often. They say often, I notice, "he lives a distance away", and the immature, cocky arrogant comments they make alot as well lol
11-02-2018, 02:00 AM
(10-02-2018 06:18 PM)Moving on Wrote:  I had a general reading with this lady today and she completely got everything so wrong, firstly it was to do with my career she said I will be starting a new job in middle of march, I politely corrected her that I would need to give 2 months notice in my current role and not looking to change just now. She then moved on to love and said the man who is around me lives very far away from me, is very difficult person, immature, arrogant and I have been in this situation for 5 yrs. I again corrected her and said he actually leaves less than a mile away from me, I have only know him for a few months and so far he has treated me with kindness. She was just making assumptions, so ended the call within 10 minutes. Maybe we just didn't connect.

I have been looking at these reviews now for ages but never actually joined till now. I am so glad you put some honest feedback. I was looking at this ladies reviews and her current queue of constant calls and thought wow she must be something special. I have noticed that there is a pattern on psychic sofa. New readers arrive and everyone wants to get in there the reviews are amazing. Then suddenly I come on to this site and see the real reviews that people write without editing and then you see that all isn’t what it seems. I do believe this lady is prob good for some people but as someone once said to me if a psychic knew everything they would be millionaires not working on phone lines. I have had a few people who have wowed me over time and that has been Georgia and Eleanor N And Gabbi V And Pearl but that’s only because they have predicted things that have happened for me. I guess we will all never know if these predictions are luck or the real things. I do think some psychics have the ability to get some great details e.g names etc but majority then struggle when it comes to the actual predictions because as we have all seen hardly any actually manifest.
11-02-2018, 02:10 AM
(11-02-2018 02:00 AM)Positive thinking Wrote:  

I have been looking at these reviews now for ages but never actually joined till now. I am so glad you put some honest feedback. I was looking at this ladies reviews and her current queue of constant calls and thought wow she must be something special. I have noticed that there is a pattern on psychic sofa. New readers arrive and everyone wants to get in there the reviews are amazing. Then suddenly I come on to this site and see the real reviews that people write without editing and then you see that all isn’t what it seems. I do believe this lady is prob good for some people but as someone once said to me if a psychic knew everything they would be millionaires not working on phone lines. I have had a few people who have wowed me over time and that has been Georgia and Eleanor N And Gabbi V And Pearl but that’s only because they have predicted things that have happened for me. I guess we will all never know if these predictions are luck or the real things. I do think some psychics have the ability to get some great details e.g names etc but majority then struggle when it comes to the actual predictions because as we have all seen hardly any actually manifest.

Positive thinking - lol. We all need that on this forum Big Grin
11-02-2018, 05:26 PM
I can only say psychic7 was good for me because she gave me 3 names of people who are in my life and she actually predicted the name of the country this person is traveling to which I didn't now he was going there but 4 days after my reading I found this person is going exactly where she said .so for me there was a connection there.but different readers are good for different people
11-02-2018, 05:33 PM
(11-02-2018 05:26 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I can only say psychic7 was good for me because she gave me 3 names of people who are in my life and she actually predicted the name of the country this person is traveling to which I didn't now he was going there but 4 days after my reading I found this person is going exactly where she said .so for me there was a connection there.but different readers are good for different people

If you don’t mind me asking what sort of names were they? I was once told by a psychic that most readers try and use names that most people have at least one person they would know called this. I just out of curiosity wondered if they were usual or unusual names?
11-02-2018, 07:02 PM
(11-02-2018 05:33 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 05:26 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I can only say psychic7 was good for me because she gave me 3 names of people who are in my life and she actually predicted the name of the country this person is traveling to which I didn't now he was going there but 4 days after my reading I found this person is going exactly where she said .so for me there was a connection there.but different readers are good for different people

If you don’t mind me asking what sort of names were they? I was once told by a psychic that most readers try and use names that most people have at least one person they would know called this. I just out of curiosity wondered if they were usual or unusual names?

What utter boll***ks - I would encourage everyone to ignore much of what is written about various readers on this forum. It is so obvious that there are many readers posing as clients - am sure Grace Marie has 5 or 6 profiles at least!!!
11-02-2018, 07:17 PM
(11-02-2018 07:02 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 05:33 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  

What utter boll***ks - I would encourage everyone to ignore much of what is written about various readers on this forum. It is so obvious that there are many readers posing as clients - am sure Grace Marie has 5 or 6 profiles at least!!!

Lol strong but firm words. I don’t know if you saw the post on Grace Marie but we have spoken about her earlier and the multiple profiles. I do have to say I’m definitely not a reader and posted feedback on this page so not sure that everyone who gives feedback are readers. It is interesting though as I discovered earlier that if you leave feedback on psychic sofa you could be anyone e.g if your a reader you could even ask a friend to write it for you as you don’t have to give hardly any personal details before writing and posting it.