Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic 7
11-02-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: Psychic 7
(11-02-2018 07:02 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 05:33 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 05:26 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I can only say psychic7 was good for me because she gave me 3 names of people who are in my life and she actually predicted the name of the country this person is traveling to which I didn't now he was going there but 4 days after my reading I found this person is going exactly where she said .so for me there was a connection there.but different readers are good for different people

If you don’t mind me asking what sort of names were they? I was once told by a psychic that most readers try and use names that most people have at least one person they would know called this. I just out of curiosity wondered if they were usual or unusual names?

What utter boll***ks - I would encourage everyone to ignore much of what is written about various readers on this forum. It is so obvious that there are many readers posing as clients - am sure Grace Marie has 5 or 6 profiles at least!!!

Lol strong but firm words. I don’t know if you saw the post on Grace Marie but we have spoken about her earlier and the multiple profiles. I do have to say I’m definitely not a reader and posted feedback on this page so not sure that everyone who gives feedback are readers. It is interesting though as I discovered earlier that if you leave feedback on psychic sofa you could be anyone e.g if your a reader you could even ask a friend to write it for you as you don’t have to give hardly any personal details before writing and posting it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2018, 08:28 PM
(11-02-2018 07:17 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 05:26 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I can only say psychic7 was good for me because she gave me 3 names of people who are in my life and she actually predicted the name of the country this person is traveling to which I didn't now he was going there but 4 days after my reading I found this person is going exactly where she said .so for me there was a connection there.but different readers are good for different people

If you don’t mind me asking what sort of names were they? I was once told by a psychic that most readers try and use names that most people have at least one person they would know called this. I just out of curiosity wondered if they were usual or unusual names?

What utter boll***ks - I would encourage everyone to ignore much of what is written about various readers on this forum. It is so obvious that there are many readers posing as clients - am sure Grace Marie has 5 or 6 profiles at least!!!

Lol strong but firm words. I don’t know if you saw the post on Grace Marie but we have spoken about her earlier and the multiple profiles. I do have to say I’m definitely not a reader and posted feedback on this page so not sure that everyone who gives feedback are readers. It is interesting though as I discovered earlier that if you leave feedback on psychic sofa you could be anyone e.g if your a reader you could even ask a friend to write it for you as you don’t have to give hardly any personal details before writing and posting it.

Apologies but sometimes the comments on here are way off!! No, not suggesting that all feedback is from readers but would take some if not all of the comments with a pinch of salt!
11-02-2018, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 08:37 PM by Positive thinking.)
(11-02-2018 08:28 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  

Apologies but sometimes the comments on here are way off!! No, not suggesting that all feedback is from readers but would take some if not all of the comments with a pinch of salt!

I appreciate your caution. I do think that we need to take all feedback with a pinch of salt especially the ones on the site itself.. I don’t really understand why readers actually make up profiles and leave comments they just look ridiculous as most of the time they seem to get caught out.
11-02-2018, 08:45 PM
(11-02-2018 08:28 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  

Wow this forum got some crazy people on here who seem very angry..i will write good reviews if someone is right for me ..does not mean they will be right for you it's my personal opinion..and when they are rubbish I'm the first to say..im defo not a reader I only have the odd reading now and again and don't take it seriously like I used to ..so when someone says something that has happend it's a nice surprise ..on the whole I don't give a toss about readings I'm not waiting for a man to come back and I have got a life ..
18-02-2018, 02:29 AM
Tried psychic seven yestetday nothing wow for me it wasn't bad or good mainly read off of the cards .
18-02-2018, 08:51 AM
I spoke to psychic 7 last year but have not been able to get her since then. I have been Trying. Weekend is better for me but she was not on when I looked yesterday and I remember her saying she does not use cards.
18-02-2018, 10:07 AM
She never used cards in my reading
18-02-2018, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2018 10:57 AM by curiouscat.)
Her profile says cards if requested. I’m starting to feel like when natural readers don’t connect they use cards instead
18-02-2018, 12:59 PM
(18-02-2018 10:57 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Her profile says cards if requested. I’m starting to feel like when natural readers don’t connect they use cards instead

Some natural psychics use cards anyway in the reading. We just can’t see them doing it.
20-02-2018, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2018 01:57 PM by Positive thinking.)
(18-02-2018 12:59 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(18-02-2018 10:57 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Her profile says cards if requested. I’m starting to feel like when natural readers don’t connect they use cards instead

Some natural psychics use cards anyway in the reading. We just can’t see them doing it.

I wanted to try and give this lady a go and I noticed that psychic7 had several calls that were shorter than the 20 min timescales which is never a good thing. Someone else mention that earlier as well. Very odd actually I wonder why the calls are being cut short. I can’t be bothered anymore to keep trying her.