Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic 7
05-03-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Psychic 7
Very difficult to read with Psychic7 - even though her profile remains green unable to get through! Makes me think she is being held for calls - may have a word with PSA. People wasting money trying to get through!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2018, 03:47 PM
(05-03-2018 03:05 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  Very difficult to read with Psychic7 - even though her profile remains green unable to get through! Makes me think she is being held for calls - may have a word with PSA. People wasting money trying to get through!!

I said this to a user the other day. I had a reading with her and she basically did some kind of two year overview and then put in some random dates and names. I couldn’t relate to any of it at all. She got lots of things incorrect. I looked at her review recently and it would appear that she did the same format with another person. I just get a bit weary when people start doing similar things. Just makes me wonder if they just sick to a format saying similar things to everyone.
05-03-2018, 05:01 PM
(05-03-2018 03:05 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  Very difficult to read with Psychic7 - even though her profile remains green unable to get through! Makes me think she is being held for calls - may have a word with PSA. People wasting money trying to get through!!

Psychic Sofa never hold calls, just not done on that site. It may have been a technical error! It could have been she was available or just about to be going on call. But yes, have a word with the office staff. I'm sure it was just a system error.
05-03-2018, 09:37 PM
05-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Yes I had exactly the same experience with Psychic 7 as you - she was "Available" for a reading and when I called and got through to her she never picked up the phone. Of course I got charged for this it really annoys me. Plus she was still free when it said she was now in a reading I get the feeling she chooses who she speaks to otherwise hangs up - it's happened to me twice with her so it's not a glitch - It annoys me because I have wasted money getting through to her and then she doesn't answer- What a joke. It has also happened with a few other readers
06-03-2018, 02:19 AM
(05-03-2018 09:46 PM)Abbey100 Wrote:  Yes I had exactly the same experience with Psychic 7 as you - she was "Available" for a reading and when I called and got through to her she never picked up the phone. Of course I got charged for this it really annoys me. Plus she was still free when it said she was now in a reading I get the feeling she chooses who she speaks to otherwise hangs up - it's happened to me twice with her so it's not a glitch - It annoys me because I have wasted money getting through to her and then she doesn't answer- What a joke. It has also happened with a few other readers

Abbey if they charged you then you can get your money back if you didn’t have the call. If you don’t connect or speak to a reader within the first 5 mins they give a full refund. You just have to call the customer service number.

Ps when I got through to this lady the first 15 mins were so confusing that when it got to the last 5 mins and the call cut off I was going to extend to try and ask her questions about what she was predicting. As I went to extend she cut off the call early and I also got charged. I called the office and they were actually really nice and refunded that fee back to me Smile they admitted that she cut the call herself which she may have done in your case as well. xx
07-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Update psychic 7 prediction happened....

Can’t believe it..
07-03-2018, 03:22 PM
I had a reading with Psychic 7 yesterday. I found the reading weird, I cut the call as luckily I had bought my minutes beforehand. Nothing at all clicked with me. Not for me. Glad I didn't have the full 20 mins.
07-03-2018, 03:26 PM
(07-03-2018 03:22 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  I had a reading with Psychic 7 yesterday. I found the reading weird, I cut the call as luckily I had bought my minutes beforehand. Nothing at all clicked with me. Not for me. Glad I didn't have the full 20 mins.

That’s what I thought as well.. but then the predictions happened..
07-03-2018, 03:58 PM
I tried Psychic7 last week. I didn’t get any wow factor from her at all. My reading was very bland, uninspiring and names she gave me were not connecting with me at all.

I got the impression she just picked names out of a hat. Reading didn’t sound like me.