Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic 7
02-04-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Psychic 7
(02-04-2018 02:25 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  I haven’t seen psychic7 for a while actually. She prob one of the only readers I would go to on PS now. I would go as far as saying she’s actually probably the best they have at the moment. I would also go as far as saying she is probably up with some of the best they have ever had because she actually makes predictions that if she connects with you then they happen on time. She’s a gem. Obviously not everyone will connect but when she’s right she’s spot on.

Have you managed to find her privately or is she only on the sofa?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2018, 02:44 PM
(02-04-2018 02:38 PM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 02:25 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  I haven’t seen psychic7 for a while actually. She prob one of the only readers I would go to on PS now. I would go as far as saying she’s actually probably the best they have at the moment. I would also go as far as saying she is probably up with some of the best they have ever had because she actually makes predictions that if she connects with you then they happen on time. She’s a gem. Obviously not everyone will connect but when she’s right she’s spot on.

I have been trying to find her. She must do work outside of PS her delivery on the phone was that of an experienced reader. I searched her under psychic7 and there is nothing at all. If anyone has any information on if she does private readings I would be greatful. I would also much prefer to have a private reading than struggle to get her on PS. I think to find her privately we would need to know her actual name and I wasn’t told it on the call. Hopefully someone will know how we can find her. Also if she doesn’t have a website then she should start one as I know many of us would try her on it. X
02-04-2018, 02:55 PM
(02-04-2018 02:44 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I have been trying to find her. She must do work outside of PS her delivery on the phone was that of an experienced reader. I searched her under psychic7 and there is nothing at all. If anyone has any information on if she does private readings I would be greatful. I would also much prefer to have a private reading than struggle to get her on PS. I think to find her privately we would need to know her actual name and I wasn’t told it on the call. Hopefully someone will know how we can find her. Also if she doesn’t have a website then she should start one as I know many of us would try her on it. X

Is she the same 1 that reads on Kooma?
02-04-2018, 03:19 PM
(02-04-2018 02:55 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 02:44 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  

Is she the same 1 that reads on Kooma?

Hey Rosie Smile, I thought that at first but luckily it’s not her as the kooma one doesn’t have good reviews. The kooma lady is psychic seven she uses cards etc and this one is psychic7 and doesn’t use any tools. Even in psychic7 profile it says she’s been reading for a long time so she must be somewhere else for sure. I would like to find her as I have had lots of reading and psychic7 has now made 3 predictions that have happened on time and I didn’t think she would be right but she was. it’s so hard to get her on PS. I do know that she is a hit or miss reader as this thread is saying but when she gets it right it’s so accurate. Xx
02-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Give PS office a call and the will get her to come online. I’m sure I’ve seen her logged on recently.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
02-04-2018, 06:02 PM
Psychic7 is definitely one of the best on there up there with Claire denton they read the same way no cards or tools.
The information she gave me was very specific so only someone with a genuine gift would have known.
Hopefully we can find her somewhere else online all the good ones move on..then we are just left with the rubbish.

Tracey m as been accurate on some things she picked my ex had took a weekend away with someone and she was accurate but I find with tracey m and most others they just concentrate on ex's which is something I'm not interested in [/php]
02-04-2018, 07:08 PM
(02-04-2018 06:02 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Psychic7 is definitely one of the best on there up there with Claire denton they read the same way no cards or tools.
The information she gave me was very specific so only someone with a genuine gift would have known.
Hopefully we can find her somewhere else online all the good ones move on..then we are just left with the rubbish.

Tracey m as been accurate on some things she picked my ex had took a weekend away with someone and she was accurate but I find with tracey m and most others they just concentrate on ex's which is something I'm not interested in [/php]

Yeah I agree. I will try Clare at some point when I have some extra cash as she’s a little on the pricey side. Let’s hope psychic7 makes it clear where she’s going if she decides to leave PS at some point xx
03-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Psychic7 is online now for anyone wanting to have a reading.
03-04-2018, 11:28 AM
(03-04-2018 11:20 AM)M*L Wrote:  Psychic7 is online now for anyone wanting to have a reading.

Thank you x
03-04-2018, 11:44 AM
(03-04-2018 11:20 AM)M*L Wrote:  Psychic7 is online now for anyone wanting to have a reading.

This reader does look good.