Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic 7
12-04-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Psychic 7
(30-03-2018 05:39 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(30-03-2018 04:52 AM)BlueNun Wrote:  I haven't had many readings from PS but I wanted one the other week because something had been playing on my mind relentlessly, so I thought I'd give Psychic7 a try based on the recommendations here. This was about three weeks ago. I haven't seen her on the site lately though, which is a pity because I would have liked to talk to her again. I liked her reading, she was thorough and professional. She really seemed to listen and took my concerns and worries seriously. She came across as being sincere and to genuinely want to help. Her validations were accurate, she knew exactly when I'd started having problems with the gentleman I asked about and the reasons why. She got his personality right and confirmed some things about him and his background that I had suspected. She said that I would hear he had experienced major upheaval in his life. Predictions were very positive, almost too good to be true. Time will tell.

She gave me a contact prediction for later this Spring. She said there was a possibility it could happen sooner and specified the dates, but she felt more strongly that contact would be made in a particular month and it would come out of the blue. Now I haven't been in touch with this man for a very long time and our last communication was awkward and unfriendly. If contact happens at all I'll be astonished. I don't feel that optimistic about it really but she seemed very sure. She also gave me the name of a person and a place that she said to make note of because they would be significant to me in the future.

She mentioned that she believes certain events are predestined and fated to occur. She said she's not the sort of reader who goes along with the whole free will thing. According to her, one's destiny is already written.

I really like psychic7 she has been right twice for me with exact dates being correct. I think what she is probably meaning by the free will thing is that with certain things like relationships etc a lot of people believe that it is pre destined who you will be with etc so what she is probably saying is that if it’s meant to be it will be. That the person won’t wake up one morning and say I can’t be arsed with that individual anymore because if they do that then it wasn’t mean to be. I think free will is an easy way for a reader to get out of getting a prediction wrong. I personally only believe in free will for smaller things like which super market you want to get your food for that day etc lol. I guess free will could also affect the timing e.g if the person delays actually picking up the phone to text or picks up the phone earlier it could change time scales but in the end the result will still be the same the person will contact etc. I think for big things we do have some form of path that is mapped out. Now I’m so glad you said this about psychic7 as it now makes me realise she is a true psychic. She doesn’t BS us with free will etc but what she does is tells us what our path is which shows she genuine. Thanks for telling us I’m happy to hear this. and good luck with this guy. X

Thank you, Purple2. I felt that Psychic7 was genuine, at least I hope so. I'm glad she was accurate for you and her predictions happened. She said she would never lie to a client because although it might sound weird, she is terrified of karma and it would come back on her so badly if she told me a load of nonsense. She also said it would be a mean thing to do to someone who's desperate for insight. Perhaps I sounded doubtful because the reading was very positive, but she stressed that everything she was telling me was what she genuinely feels and sees. I believed her, she came across as sincere and I liked her straightforward approach. I see on her profile it says she's a Scorpio, and I find they are often very forthright. At least, the one I know is like that.

As for free will versus destiny, I agree with you that she most likely meant the important events in our lives are predestined. She reminded me to look at her profile where she mentions that you can't stop fate. Somebody's free will might delay an outcome and what is meant to be might take longer to come to fruition, or we might veer off onto a different path along the way and go through a lot of cruddy experiences that might be life lessons and necessary for personal growth? But I tend to think that what is meant to be will still ultimately happen. I'm not sure about any of this but I'd like to believe it's true because, in my case, somebody made an unexpected decision that totally changed the situation for the worse. The person pulled the rug out from under my feet, I never believed in a million years they would behave as they did. Psychic7 said a break had to happen because the timing wasn't right and timing is everything. I daren't get my hopes up about her predictions though because I've learned from bitter experience they don't often happen. I'm keeping an open mind though.

I thought Psychic7 was great, a really nice lady and I enjoyed talking to her. I wanted to speak to her again this week but try as I might, I just haven't been able to get through, she's always on a call. I too would be interested in reading with her privately and wonder if she has her own website. Perhaps someone will come up with extra information about her in due course.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Hmm there seems to be quite mixed reviews of this reader. Guess she's a very "marmite" reader
12-04-2018, 07:48 PM
(30-03-2018 01:37 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(30-03-2018 04:52 AM)BlueNun Wrote:  I haven't had many readings from PS but I wanted one the other week because something had been playing on my mind relentlessly, so I thought I'd give Psychic7 a try based on the recommendations here. This was about three weeks ago. I haven't seen her on the site lately though, which is a pity because I would have liked to talk to her again. I liked her reading, she was thorough and professional. She really seemed to listen and took my concerns and worries seriously. She came across as being sincere and to genuinely want to help. Her validations were accurate, she knew exactly when I'd started having problems with the gentleman I asked about and the reasons why. She got his personality right and confirmed some things about him and his background that I had suspected. She said that I would hear he had experienced major upheaval in his life. Predictions were very positive, almost too good to be true. Time will tell.

She gave me a contact prediction for later this Spring. She said there was a possibility it could happen sooner and specified the dates, but she felt more strongly that contact would be made in a particular month and it would come out of the blue. Now I haven't been in touch with this man for a very long time and our last communication was awkward and unfriendly. If contact happens at all I'll be astonished. I don't feel that optimistic about it really but she seemed very sure. She also gave me the name of a person and a place that she said to make note of because they would be significant to me in the future.

She mentioned that she believes certain events are predestined and fated to occur. She said she's not the sort of reader who goes along with the whole free will thing. According to her, one's destiny is already written.

I used to believe very much in destiny but after seeing so many women waiting several years for their men on here, I struggle to believe in destiny without free will... Why is it that when readers predict contact and it never happens and you go to them and it keeps getting extended? I've had this numerous times in the past. It's either he really isn't interested in you, or it's that he's putting it off or somethings happening in his life etc. God knows. But I used to be very much of the mindset that destiny is certain and since my readings I feel that everything happens for a reason and what's meant to be will be but I also believe in the karmic path where if you're meant to be with someone again or do something, if someone avoids it, they'll come back to that path eventually but have other journeys to go down to learn lessons etc to take them back to those paths. If there was destiny, how can the women waiting for their men to come back be explained? It's a tricky one. Best of Luck, BlueNun

Thank you for kindly wishing me luck, Virgo1. Sorry for my late response. I sometimes feel awkward writing in a forum. I keep thinking I'll put my foot in it or make some dreadful faux pas and offend somebody. I usually prefer to lurk.

I can already count myself as one of the ladies who has been waiting a very long time for contact to come from a man. It isn't quite years yet but time's getting on. I try not to be in a state of waiting as such because that seems desperately sad and time passes so quickly, precious years can be lost waiting in vain. The general uncertainty of the situation regarding this man has been going on for a number of years anyway, only that wasn't so bad and I could live with it while the lines of communication were still open. Now they've shut down and anxiety gets the better of me at times. So I gain comfort from reading about others' experiences here, it helps to know there are others in the same boat. It can be so hard to let go of a person even when you know that holding on isn't in your best interests.

I've had a go-to psychic (not from PS) I've been consulting on and off since 2015 and she has always maintained that a certain outcome will happen between me and this man, but she's never been able to give a definite time frame. Logic and common sense tell me it's way too late now for this prediction to come in and any normal person would have moved on already but that's easier said than done. I have to wonder if the prediction has been diverted or delayed because of the free will of the other person involved. It certainly seems that way. My go-to has told me it's all down to divine timing and that it will happen when he and I are both ready. Lately, she's indirectly blamed me for the prediction not happening because of something I omitted to do properly, but it seems to be a pattern that some psychics will resort to blaming the client when predictions don't pass. She hasn't brought up the free will issue though, just said the timing is delayed due to something vague I should have done better. I think it's a bit of a cop-out but who knows? Perhaps I changed the pathway by failing to do what I was supposed to do adequately.

Psychic7 talked a lot of sense and I liked her but I understand she is not everyone's cup of tea. Have you tried her, Virgo1? The other lady I thought of trying is StarClair, she looks interesting.
12-04-2018, 08:00 PM
(12-04-2018 07:48 PM)BlueNun Wrote:  
(30-03-2018 01:37 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I used to believe very much in destiny but after seeing so many women waiting several years for their men on here, I struggle to believe in destiny without free will... Why is it that when readers predict contact and it never happens and you go to them and it keeps getting extended? I've had this numerous times in the past. It's either he really isn't interested in you, or it's that he's putting it off or somethings happening in his life etc. God knows. But I used to be very much of the mindset that destiny is certain and since my readings I feel that everything happens for a reason and what's meant to be will be but I also believe in the karmic path where if you're meant to be with someone again or do something, if someone avoids it, they'll come back to that path eventually but have other journeys to go down to learn lessons etc to take them back to those paths. If there was destiny, how can the women waiting for their men to come back be explained? It's a tricky one. Best of Luck, BlueNun

Thank you for kindly wishing me luck, Virgo1. Sorry for my late response. I sometimes feel awkward writing in a forum. I keep thinking I'll put my foot in it or make some dreadful faux pas and offend somebody. I usually prefer to lurk.

I can already count myself as one of the ladies who has been waiting a very long time for contact to come from a man. It isn't quite years yet but time's getting on. I try not to be in a state of waiting as such because that seems desperately sad and time passes so quickly, precious years can be lost waiting in vain. The general uncertainty of the situation regarding this man has been going on for a number of years anyway, only that wasn't so bad and I could live with it while the lines of communication were still open. Now they've shut down and anxiety gets the better of me at times. So I gain comfort from reading about others' experiences here, it helps to know there are others in the same boat. It can be so hard to let go of a person even when you know that holding on isn't in your best interests.

I've had a go-to psychic (not from PS) I've been consulting on and off since 2015 and she has always maintained that a certain outcome will happen between me and this man, but she's never been able to give a definite time frame. Logic and common sense tell me it's way too late now for this prediction to come in and any normal person would have moved on already but that's easier said than done. I have to wonder if the prediction has been diverted or delayed because of the free will of the other person involved. It certainly seems that way. My go-to has told me it's all down to divine timing and that it will happen when he and I are both ready. Lately, she's indirectly blamed me for the prediction not happening because of something I omitted to do properly, but it seems to be a pattern that some psychics will resort to blaming the client when predictions don't pass. She hasn't brought up the free will issue though, just said the timing is delayed due to something vague I should have done better. I think it's a bit of a cop-out but who knows? Perhaps I changed the pathway by failing to do what I was supposed to do adequately.

Psychic7 talked a lot of sense and I liked her but I understand she is not everyone's cup of tea. Have you tried her, Virgo1? The other lady I thought of trying is StarClair, she looks interesting.

You're welcome. Haha I know what you mean RE feeling uncomfortable on here. I haven't tried her, but I'd like to at some point to see what she's like for me. Reviews seem very mixed. I'm sorry that you haven't had any contact from this man, I really hope he comes forward for you. 3 years has been a while, but men can be strange, haha Tongue go with you gut feeling always, listen to it and do what you feels best for you. It's okay to get anxious as we all do at times, it's sometimes hard to keep hope. It seems alot of readers use cop outs but it can be possible that someone caused something in their free will to delay timings. I don't know what you are meant to have done to delay timings. Best of luck Smile
12-04-2018, 08:41 PM
I feel exactly the same as blue nun, and actually her situation sounds similar except Iv haven’t had communication in 6mths. But things were rocky for a year now Iv tried most of the psychics on ps, and have now tried changing the question from will he contact me to should I contact him? Charles said no and that he will be in contact by the end of this month even tho I don’t really believe him. (To good to be true) and Iv wanted to try psychic7 but get so confused when all the psychics tell me something different. Iv been giving myself such a hard time lately as I feel stupid that I haven’t moved on and who knows what’s going on with him (guy in question) Reading bluenun post made me Feel a little better knowing it’s not just me. I just wish everyone’s predictions would come through.
12-04-2018, 09:06 PM
I really really like Charles, I think he's a fantastic man and his gift has wowed me with things he's picked up, but I'm noticing he's giving alot of people contact and haven't seen someone say recently he told them no, I'm sorry he will not come forward? But he seems very direct and I know he won't bullshit and sugar coat
12-04-2018, 09:21 PM
I really like Charles as well, and enjoyed my reading with him and what he said about the guy in question I completely agree. But this guy is also a stubborn person and feel he would hold back and not contact due to pride, him being righteous and not wanting me to reject him, this is why I don’t hold a lot of hope in him coming Forward and we’re my anxiety kicks in. Iv got another reading Booked for the end of the month with Charles and I’m going to ask if I should contact him as it’s his birthday in may. I really wish I could see some sign of something even if it was something negative as then I would know just to move on as I feel in limbo right now. I love reading the positive outcomes of all of your readings as it gives me some form of hope.
12-04-2018, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 10:09 PM by Virgo1.)
I've just remembered something I was concerned about recently to do with some friends and an ex of mine interfering with us from 3,4 years ago that they knew well (because of our relationship). I was concerned about something and he was honest and did say I've got to be honest I don't see your ex coming forward or reaching out to you, (to which I said I didn't mind, it's been years, now), but he said be wary as one person in my friendship group is not a friend and is in contact with my ex and will tell him things about me.. So I don't think he purposefully tells everyone oh they're coming back. Users like Rosie put it well, contact can mean anything. If he saw this ex from 3 years ago coming back, I'd think he's sugar coating a little, there..
13-04-2018, 12:18 AM
(12-04-2018 10:08 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've just remembered something I was concerned about recently to do with some friends and an ex of mine interfering with us from 3,4 years ago that they knew well (because of our relationship). I was concerned about something and he was honest and did say I've got to be honest I don't see your ex coming forward or reaching out to you, (to which I said I didn't mind, it's been years, now), but he said be wary as one person in my friendship group is not a friend and is in contact with my ex and will tell him things about me.. So I don't think he purposefully tells everyone oh they're coming back. Users like Rosie put it well, contact can mean anything. If he saw this ex from 3 years ago coming back, I'd think he's sugar coating a little, there..

Same he said” that the guy in question cares but doesn’t love me” which I know is true. And that the reason he never replied to my msg at xmas was because he was being righteous and still holding a grudge. So it wasn’t all sweetness and hearts type Of reading.Which I feel is all true. But I suppose what I feel is to good to be true is that he said that when he contacts me it’s because he wants to get into a relationship. Rosie is totally right contact might just be he adds me to social media
Or in my case him unblocking me. And I’m happy to be just friends with the guy I just can’t stand being in limbo. And the thing is most
People do have ex’s contacting them after a break up and a lot of guys always seem to reappear when we lease expected acting all casual. So I can understand why he might tell a lot of people they will have contact.
13-04-2018, 09:53 AM
(13-04-2018 12:18 AM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(12-04-2018 10:08 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've just remembered something I was concerned about recently to do with some friends and an ex of mine interfering with us from 3,4 years ago that they knew well (because of our relationship). I was concerned about something and he was honest and did say I've got to be honest I don't see your ex coming forward or reaching out to you, (to which I said I didn't mind, it's been years, now), but he said be wary as one person in my friendship group is not a friend and is in contact with my ex and will tell him things about me.. So I don't think he purposefully tells everyone oh they're coming back. Users like Rosie put it well, contact can mean anything. If he saw this ex from 3 years ago coming back, I'd think he's sugar coating a little, there..

Same he said” that the guy in question cares but doesn’t love me” which I know is true. And that the reason he never replied to my msg at xmas was because he was being righteous and still holding a grudge. So it wasn’t all sweetness and hearts type Of reading.Which I feel is all true. But I suppose what I feel is to good to be true is that he said that when he contacts me it’s because he wants to get into a relationship. Rosie is totally right contact might just be he adds me to social media
Or in my case him unblocking me. And I’m happy to be just friends with the guy I just can’t stand being in limbo. And the thing is most
People do have ex’s contacting them after a break up and a lot of guys always seem to reappear when we lease expected acting all casual. So I can understand why he might tell a lot of people they will have contact.

Wow that's really confusing Huh said that the man doesn't love you but will contact you to ask for a relationship?