Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic 7
13-04-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Psychic 7
(13-04-2018 12:18 AM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(12-04-2018 10:08 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've just remembered something I was concerned about recently to do with some friends and an ex of mine interfering with us from 3,4 years ago that they knew well (because of our relationship). I was concerned about something and he was honest and did say I've got to be honest I don't see your ex coming forward or reaching out to you, (to which I said I didn't mind, it's been years, now), but he said be wary as one person in my friendship group is not a friend and is in contact with my ex and will tell him things about me.. So I don't think he purposefully tells everyone oh they're coming back. Users like Rosie put it well, contact can mean anything. If he saw this ex from 3 years ago coming back, I'd think he's sugar coating a little, there..

Same he said” that the guy in question cares but doesn’t love me” which I know is true. And that the reason he never replied to my msg at xmas was because he was being righteous and still holding a grudge. So it wasn’t all sweetness and hearts type Of reading.Which I feel is all true. But I suppose what I feel is to good to be true is that he said that when he contacts me it’s because he wants to get into a relationship. Rosie is totally right contact might just be he adds me to social media
Or in my case him unblocking me. And I’m happy to be just friends with the guy I just can’t stand being in limbo. And the thing is most
People do have ex’s contacting them after a break up and a lot of guys always seem to reappear when we lease expected acting all casual. So I can understand why he might tell a lot of people they will have contact.

Totally agree about a lot of people coming back for contact. It’s very very common that an ex etc comes back for contact so I guess anything can happen. It’s the same with friendships as well it’s also very common that friendships reconnect so I guess you have to see why happens. X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2018, 10:05 AM
(13-04-2018 09:59 AM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(12-04-2018 10:08 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've just remembered something I was concerned about recently to do with some friends and an ex of mine interfering with us from 3,4 years ago that they knew well (because of our relationship). I was concerned about something and he was honest and did say I've got to be honest I don't see your ex coming forward or reaching out to you, (to which I said I didn't mind, it's been years, now), but he said be wary as one person in my friendship group is not a friend and is in contact with my ex and will tell him things about me.. So I don't think he purposefully tells everyone oh they're coming back. Users like Rosie put it well, contact can mean anything. If he saw this ex from 3 years ago coming back, I'd think he's sugar coating a little, there..

Same he said” that the guy in question cares but doesn’t love me” which I know is true. And that the reason he never replied to my msg at xmas was because he was being righteous and still holding a grudge. So it wasn’t all sweetness and hearts type Of reading.Which I feel is all true. But I suppose what I feel is to good to be true is that he said that when he contacts me it’s because he wants to get into a relationship. Rosie is totally right contact might just be he adds me to social media
Or in my case him unblocking me. And I’m happy to be just friends with the guy I just can’t stand being in limbo. And the thing is most
People do have ex’s contacting them after a break up and a lot of guys always seem to reappear when we lease expected acting all casual. So I can understand why he might tell a lot of people they will have contact.

Totally agree about a lot of people coming back for contact. It’s very very common that an ex etc comes back for contact so I guess anything can happen. It’s the same with friendships as well it’s also very common that friendships reconnect so I guess you have to see why happens. X

Agreed. I'm just a little confused why he said to her this man didn't love her but he cares and after 6 months of no contact, he will come forward for a relationship. If he said this man will come forward and contact you etc fair enough but he made it very specific a relationship. But you and Rosie were right, contact is contact x
13-04-2018, 10:12 AM
(13-04-2018 10:05 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(13-04-2018 09:59 AM)Ladybug Wrote:  

Agreed. I'm just a little confused why he said to her this man didn't love her but he cares and after 6 months of no contact, he will come forward for a relationship. If he said this man will come forward and contact you etc fair enough but he made it very specific a relationship. But you and Rosie were right, contact is contact x

I don’t know the full context of the reading. I’m not sure what he saw. It could have been contact then friendship then develops Etc. When you first get in to a relationship it isn’t always love anyway a lot of people start the relationship in lust of one another then it develops to love etc Xx
09-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Just wondering if anyone has had anything come through as predicted by Psychic7. Ive spoken to her three times - she seemed to tune in very well to me and what is going on around me. The big predictions haven’t happened though...
09-05-2018, 10:26 AM
(09-05-2018 09:11 AM)JackieP Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has had anything come through as predicted by Psychic7. Ive spoken to her three times - she seemed to tune in very well to me and what is going on around me. The big predictions haven’t happened though...

I'm never able to get through.. She says available and when I type in her numbers, it says she's busy? Huh
09-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Same here - my last reading was in February and I haven’t been able to get through since...
09-05-2018, 10:54 AM
This is one lady who got timing validations and predictions correct.
09-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Good to hear. I liked her a lot and would really like to check in with her again. If only it wasn’t so impossible! Does anyone know if she does private readings?
09-05-2018, 11:23 AM
(09-05-2018 11:02 AM)JackieP Wrote:  Good to hear. I liked her a lot and would really like to check in with her again. If only it wasn’t so impossible! Does anyone know if she does private readings?

I would like to go to her privately. I wish I knew her details but unfortunately I can’t find her anywhere at all.
09-05-2018, 11:40 AM
I wonder what her real name is...