Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What are the annoying things that Psychic Today do that wind you up
13-12-2011, 10:39 PM
What are the annoying things that Psychic Today do that wind you up
This is a constant thing they do

Tonight my text came up for Anne. Charlotte announced they were going for a break and they will keep the text. The break came and they did three voice calls and bingo my text was taken down and another one put up. Also they never bring that text back up again and you dont even get your freebie mystic text. This is quite a regular annoying thing they do..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2011, 02:27 AM
RE: What are the annoying things that Psychic Today do that wind you up
Telling people how they can get a reading or pre-book minutes after almost every single text/voicemail. Even if someone's watching for the very first time I don't think they need it drummed into their heads that often.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
14-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Saying all their psychics are of the same quality, saying a reading is always uplifting and brings clarity when we know it doesn't always!!!!!!!!!

The rubbish about celebs..

People laughing in appropriately during difficult texts...

The mystic service

Some of the new presenters and psychics!!!!!!!!!!!!
14-12-2011, 03:29 PM
1) The Mystic Service
2) Maurice and his mad prices
3) How they say your minutes can be kept if you don't want to use them all at once. Fair enough..... but who speaks to a psychic for say 5 minutes when they know they have another 15 stored up (up to the viewer I know) but it winds me up because PT know this.
15-12-2011, 10:20 PM
It's the rules set out by OfCom that dictate what percentage of the show is sales v anything you really want to hear. So although irritating, it is something that they are having to adhere too!
15-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I hate the themes!!! especially when you tune in half way and only discover an hour later the psychic you want has a theme!!!
06-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Its more funny than annoying, but I always chuckle when psychics come back to the table with the presenter after being on option one and say that they have had loads of interesting calls, when we have just seen them for twenty minutes in the small display box waving their cards to the camera and never answering a call.
06-01-2012, 12:50 PM
LOL!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Another annoying thing is the way they wave their cards and smile at the camera, it's like they're prostitutes or something! LOL!

This is what they'd look like tapping on the windows of the back streets if they outlawed psychics!

Smile
06-01-2012, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 05:35 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Ariesjay that made me laugh out loud. And yes, when they flash the cards about and smile it looks like an ad for Babestation lol.....
07-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Somebody elses annoying thing happened to me today. Nicola asked for texts for Anne to be sent in as she was coming up next. Then Anne came back to the desk and then announced that the texts were to choose 1 , 2, 3. Why didnt Nicola say something argh... ps though I think PT have fallen out with me as I have sent in several texts and I get the mystic text in the end

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 425 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 235 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 313 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 243 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,289 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 378 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 394 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 378 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 4,221 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 3,349 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou