Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Billing
04-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Billing
Has anyone had a problem with billing at ask the answer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Billing
No one has had issues with being over charged?
05-02-2018, 03:35 AM
(04-02-2018 11:03 PM)TB love Wrote:  No one has had issues with being over charged?

I wouldnt say Iv had a problem with billing on there but just tried sarah the mule and she put the phone down on me in the middle of a reading im pretty livid we werent even arguing or having a disagreement it was a nice chat and i went to talk to her and she mumbled something and put the phone down on me it wasnt signal as my signal is fine and hers i could hear her well and had instances before where the signal goes and you can tell aw it crackles or goes silent for a while i think that these companies need to start really thinking of the readers theyre taking on they take on some people with right attitude problems I think she didnt like that I asked questions although no other reader minds we actually get along well as im very chatty and they like it so im upset with that it definitely was not signal from either ends she clearly mumbled something and put the phone down and yes Iv complained.
05-02-2018, 06:03 AM
I am sorry to hear this and I hope you reported this. I had a reading from her and it wasn't the same experience. I was not impressed by her.
05-02-2018, 06:18 AM
(05-02-2018 06:03 AM)TB love Wrote:  I am sorry to hear this and I hope you reported this. I had a reading from her and it wasn't the same experience. I was not impressed by her.

Thanks and ne neither she uses astrology and the dreads tarot I hate it when readers use astrology as they just make up things around it if the chap youre asking about for example is fire theyll make up how stubborn he is etc immature its easy to make comments around that and I wasnt given anything specific or 'wow'