Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sarah the muse
05-02-2018, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 05:59 PM by Psychicphenomena1.)
sarah the muse
I thought my reading with her was going ok until she suddenly put the phone down on me in the middle of the reading we didnt even have a disagreement or argument it was a nice reading the signal didnt go either she was chatting and I went to ask a question and she stopped mumbled something and put the phone down not professional at all many readers let their psychic abilities get to their heads and they are very arrogant its not nice psychic abilities are a gift a special gift and something psychics should use in a good way not arrogant ways
-some- readers can be
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: sarah the mule
Report it to the office. Did you find her good?

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
05-02-2018, 04:52 AM
(05-02-2018 04:41 AM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Report it to the office. Did you find her good?

Thanks Iv reported it and not sure what to make of it really nothing 'wowed' me I tried her as she is new and doesnt have many reviews but the reviews she had were the top rating ones problem is she is a reader who looks at astrology mainly and she gave vague statements nothing detailed also used tarot cards and im unsure of those Im quite skeptical of tarot I prefer a psychic medium who goes off from spirit and validates well occasionally using the tools but some readers use the cards and they never even mention they are they just go validation after validation and those are the readers I prefer as for the other readers on ata I havent really tried any I dont know who youd personally recommend from there or in general you seem like youve had your fair share of crap readers and knowing the most honest ones
05-02-2018, 11:41 AM
(05-02-2018 03:44 AM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  I thought my reading with her was going ok until she suddenly put the phone down on me in the middle of the reading we didnt even have a disagreement or argument it was a nice reading the signal didnt go either she was chatting and I went to ask a question and she stopped mumbled something and put the phone down not professional at all many readers let their psychic abilities get to their heads and they are very arrogant its not nice psychic abilities are a gift a special gift and something psychics should use in a good way not arrogant ways
-some- readers can be

I personally wasn't drawn to her profile, something didn't ring right on it
05-02-2018, 02:10 PM
(05-02-2018 04:52 AM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(05-02-2018 04:41 AM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Report it to the office. Did you find her good?

Thanks Iv reported it and not sure what to make of it really nothing 'wowed' me I tried her as she is new and doesnt have many reviews but the reviews she had were the top rating ones problem is she is a reader who looks at astrology mainly and she gave vague statements nothing detailed also used tarot cards and im unsure of those Im quite skeptical of tarot I prefer a psychic medium who goes off from spirit and validates well occasionally using the tools but some readers use the cards and they never even mention they are they just go validation after validation and those are the readers I prefer as for the other readers on ata I havent really tried any I dont know who youd personally recommend from there or in general you seem like youve had your fair share of crap readers and knowing the most honest ones

I've searched for *Sarah the Mule* but can't find her profile. I'm skeptical of tarot if the readers are just using cards - angel cards are as well something I don't buy because a lot of readers just go on the printed meanings. It's different if they use these as just tools. As for readers on ATA the best ones I have found are - Hamilton-Julie and Raj. Noel Sorbie is not too bad either.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
05-02-2018, 05:59 PM
(05-02-2018 02:10 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  
(05-02-2018 04:52 AM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  

I've searched for *Sarah the Mule* but can't find her profile. I'm skeptical of tarot if the readers are just using cards - angel cards are as well something I don't buy because a lot of readers just go on the printed meanings. It's different if they use these as just tools. As for readers on ATA the best ones I have found are - Hamilton-Julie and Raj. Noel Sorbie is not too bad either.

http://www.asktheanswer.com/Sarah-The-Muse

woops its sarah the muse and gotta agree on your opinions of the tarot havent tried those readers yet on there only tried sarah for now and wish i hadnt lol