Abbie
05-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Abbie
Anyone tried abbie the Pete burns lookalike? she was good but more guidance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Abbie
Lol I dont think she looks like Pete Burns but does have a very eighties look about her. Ive had a reading with her & she's pretty good, tuned in brilliantly to my situation and was very honest about what she could see & she managed to give me some very detailed info.
06-02-2018, 05:54 PM
(06-02-2018 05:51 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Lol I dont think she looks like Pete Burns but does have a very eighties look about her. Ive had a reading with her & she's pretty good, tuned in brilliantly to my situation and was very honest about what she could see & she managed to give me some very detailed info.

Was it good or bad news you got? if she mentioned him being a twin flame Im gonna face-palm..
06-02-2018, 06:02 PM
(06-02-2018 05:54 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  
(06-02-2018 05:51 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Lol I dont think she looks like Pete Burns but does have a very eighties look about her. Ive had a reading with her & she's pretty good, tuned in brilliantly to my situation and was very honest about what she could see & she managed to give me some very detailed info.

Was it good or bad news you got? if she mentioned him being a twin flame Im gonna face-palm..

She did give me the twin flame connection I have with the POIHuh
06-02-2018, 06:03 PM
(06-02-2018 06:02 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  
(06-02-2018 05:54 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  

She did give me the twin flame connection I have with the POIHuh

Oh lord shes giving everyone the same script
06-02-2018, 06:05 PM
@Psychicphenomena1 your comments never fail to make me chuckle lol
06-02-2018, 06:58 PM
(06-02-2018 06:05 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  @Psychicphenomena1 your comments never fail to make me chuckle lol

Im glad my comments make you chuckle lol ill tell you ehats spookier than psychics and the spiritual realm.. that sone of these people can call themselves psychics lol
23-03-2018, 01:24 PM
I tried Abbie and she also gave similar storylines about a twin flame etc and told me that she wouldn't tell me what I want to hear as she believes in karma etc well then she'd be in trouble as she seems to give everyone the same cr*p