Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sofa experience
05-02-2018, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 08:11 PM by curiouscat.)
My sofa experience
I’ve been viewing this site for a while so decided to join, but for some strange reason I was blocked after trying to post my list of reviews and had to join again. I’ve been having far too many readings the past couple years; and to say I regret the money I’ve spent is a understatement but hey ho you learn the hard way. I’ve tried kooma, psychic txt, fortunica, ATA and psychic sofa. Here are a few of my experiences I’ll add more when I go thru all my notes.

Lucky - sorry to be so blunt but I wasted so much money on him I think he’s over rated and chats the most shit. He validated very well at times it was scary but predictions didn’t come to anything.

Fiat lux - no psychic ability what so ever. Just advice and he has charming way about him that will keep you on the phone longer than you need to be save your money and just avoid him

Tangerine - I do not understand why she’s even on the sofa.. no psychic ability everything she told me was hit and miss

Kathleen- I have to try separate my personal opinion of her and her actual psychic ability. Personally I don’t want her opinion I just want to know what she sees not her advice which she likes to give a lot of which always makes me leave the reading feeling confused. When it comes to her actual psychic ability It’s very hit and miss when she gets it right it’s scarily accurate but at times it’s pure bullshit. In term of work predictions she was dead on, but when it comes to love her predictions are still pending.

Mark W - I hung up the phone after 3 minutes when he tried to tell me a man who had bluntly told he didn’t see a future withh me and treated me like second best abusolutely adored me -_-

VALENTINE - I’m very conflicted about this one, I feel she validated well however her predictions have been very hit and miss. She did pick up my situationvery well and gave me a deeper understanding of my situation.

Jodie - another reader I’m not too sure on. When it comes to mediumship I think she is the real deal she brought my father through and I was convinced. she talked about things only he would know bringing me closure however in terms of readings she is the queen of sugar coating and fairytales my situation is not some fairytale romance it has been one of the most painful experiences I’ve dealt with but some how she managed to make is sound like a fairy tale love story. However her predictions are in sync with my favs Shari and MYSTIQUE.

MYSTIQUE - on a spiritual level this woman is amazing. She blew me away. I’m not sure if this will make sense but I feel in order to get the best out of her readings there has to be a connection. Her predictions have to come to pass and she has a way of making me feel calm and like I can handle whatever life throws at me. She is very clear and direct. (That was based on our first couple or readings)
I recently had a reading with her after 4 months I’m not sure if she was tired but the reading was pretty basic but however it was some what in sync with the other readings I had with her I would try her again
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: My sofa experience
CHARLOTTE - she has quite a few reviews and for some strange reason I thought because she’s from the same country as me we’d really connect boy was I wrong. I didn’t get anything out of the two readings I had with her I didn’t pick up any psychic ability either

Marina- I called her about a guy I was seeing to see if we could get over the argument we’d had she told me all these amazing things coming in for him the whole reading felt like he should of been the one receiving this information and she mentioned nothing about or relationship so I decided to ask her were I fit in all this she said I would be right there by his side which I knew was bullshit because there no way I would of packed up my life to move to New York with my child. 3 days we broke it off however all these things she saw for the guy actually happened

GERALDINE - this reading was a disaster pure guess work had to put the phone down after she said I’d left the hospital after being ill for some time, the only time I’ve spent time in the hospital was 4 years ago when I had my son.

EVA MARIE - I think she should use her gift as a hobby, she’s very hit and miss. She does have some psychic ability but I’d take her readings with a pinch of salt nothing to really go wow about

HERMEETA - I’ve had a few readings with her and all I can say is with all honesty I am very conflicted. She talks a gooooooood talk

Kesa - I liked her, she picked up personal secrets. I would love to try her again
05-02-2018, 06:43 PM
The only reader on the sofa who got closest to right (and, in a way, kinda right), was Jude. I feel she's direct and down to earth, doesn't give you all sugar and spice readings and she seems to know her stuff. Of course - she might not be for others
05-02-2018, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 08:13 PM by curiouscat.)
Finding the best reader for you is very difficult. Out of all the readings I’ve had the ones that have blown me away and if anyone would ask which readers to try I’d say Griffin, psychic Kay and Julie from ask the answer. From psychic sofa though I have my reservations Shari, Michelle K, Jodie (as a medium), Kathleen if you get past her trying to plug her opinion and her book, JJ Has predicted a few things for me.

There’s a reader on psychic sofa called Jane though I’ve only had 1 reading with her 3 out of 4 of the things she told me happened. She got dates and initials correct too I would give her another go.

My top 5 worst readings ever for both psychic sofa and ask the answer

Clarity (PS) - she said a lovely prayer at the beginning of the reading, then talked about her love life the entire reading ! I kick myself for not complaing to customer services !

Zoe-Ann (ATA) - I am still gob smacked about how terrible this reading was Sad EVERYTHING was pure guess work she said the guy I was calling about had a N in his name which was wrong, she said he had blue eyes which was completely off and she tried to tell me I hadn’t been sleeping well I was beyond depressed all I was doing was sleeping had to hang up !

Tangerine - All I can say is she’s full of it. She got it all wrong. She “cut the cord” for me and told me I wouldn’t find this man attractive anymore and I got back with him and definitely still found him attractive

Fiat lux / mugus - I won’t go into detail but he was very blah for me, I complained and psychic sofa said I engaged in the conversation so there’s nothing they can do.

Angie Angel (PS) - I was so angry for wasting my time after her reading
05-02-2018, 07:07 PM
(05-02-2018 06:43 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  The only reader on the sofa who got closest to right (and, in a way, kinda right), was Jude. I feel she's direct and down to earth, doesn't give you all sugar and spice readings and she seems to know her stuff. Of course - she might not be for others

I’ve been tempted to try her a few times, that’s good to hear.
05-02-2018, 11:45 PM
I have had two,readings with Jude .I felt she validated extremely well.I also feel that her predictions might come to fruition but will take longer than she predicted.She did not remember me but her two readings were identical.
05-02-2018, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 11:48 PM by _ps_user_.)
(05-02-2018 11:45 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  I have had two,readings with Jude .I felt she validated extremely well.I also feel that her predictions might come to fruition but will take longer than she predicted.She did not remember me but her two readings were identical.

Yes that's what I like about Jude. She never sways from her reading, never confuses me. Always sticks to what she says. Best of luck.
06-02-2018, 12:02 AM
I have a few minutes left in my wallet I might use them on her. Just to add there’s a IM reader on ask the answer his name is Sakab he’s new. he actually blew me away with validations, he’s the only one that picked up on a pregnancy scare (actually and Julie)
06-02-2018, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 12:15 AM by _ps_user_.)
(06-02-2018 12:02 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  I have a few minutes left in my wallet I might use them on her. Just to add there’s a IM reader on ask the answer his name is Sakab he’s new. he actually blew me away with validations, he’s the only one that picked up on a pregnancy scare (actually and Julie)

I found him. I feel dumb, but I don't know how an IM reading works HuhHuh Jude has worked as a nurse so she is grounded
06-02-2018, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 12:49 AM by curiouscat.)
(06-02-2018 12:07 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(06-02-2018 12:02 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  I have a few minutes left in my wallet I might use them on her. Just to add there’s a IM reader on ask the answer his name is Sakab he’s new. he actually blew me away with validations, he’s the only one that picked up on a pregnancy scare (actually and Julie)

I found him. I feel dumb, but I don't know how an IM reading works HuhHuh Jude has worked as a nurse so she is grounded

I’m new to IM readings too I only stumbled on it when I read about psychic Kay on here and she does IM readings. It’s basically like a normal chat chargered by the minute this guy is 75p per minute psychic Kay on the other hand is £1.50 first time I had a reading with her I honestly felt cheated loool cos it’s so expensive