Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever had a rude psychic?
05-02-2018, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 09:13 PM by Dee Dee.)
Have you ever had a rude psychic?
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum having joined less than a week ago.I use a lot of readers over the past. Ive come across some readers who I have found quite abrupt & want to know if any of you have had the same experience.

KESA I found to be v snappy & cold. Her reading for me was based on psychology that mans behavoir which didnt really interest me much because I wanted to know my future about him. I know men go in mood swings & things, I know they have pride & blah blah blah, when I said I wasn't interested in that could she give me my future she became quite sharp & cold. I didn't like her attitude one bit. I'm sure she's good for some but that put me off her & wont use her ever again.

DEE WELLS is another one I found to be rude. I couldn't get much word in because she kept on talking & wasting all of my minutes. I didn't even have much chance to ask her a question either. Found her rude & arrogant v full of herself. A lot of guesswork involved & validations v standard. Some readers think they are gods. Another one I wont use.

TANGERINE was negative, I dont mind being told what I dont want to hear but she came across as cold & unfeeling. Nothing was delivered with any compasion. Her valids were completly off.

I would not use any of them 3 readers again. Clarity is another one who's rude but in a different sort of way. She's weird.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Have you ever had a rude psychic?
(05-02-2018 08:41 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum having joined less than a week ago.I use a lot of readers over the past. Ive come across some readers who I have found quite abrupt & want to know if any of you have had the same experience.

KESA I found to be v snappy & cold. Her reading for me was based on psychology that mans behavoir which didnt really interest me much because I wanted to know my future about him. I know men go in mood swings & things, I know they have pride & blah blah blah, when I said I wasn't interested in that could she give me my future she became quite sharp & cold. I didn't like her attitude one bit. I'm sure she's good for some but that put me off her & wont use her ever again.

DEE WELLS is another one I found to be rude. I couldn't get much word in because she kept on talking & wasting all of my minutes. I didn't even have much chance to ask her a question either. Found her rude & arrogant v full of herself. A lot of guesswork involved & validations v standard. Some readers think they are gods. Another one I wont use.

TANGERINE was negative, I dont mind being told what I dont want to hear but she came across as cold & unfeeling. Nothing was delivered with any compasion. Her valids were completly off.

I would not use any of them 3 readers again. Clarity is another one who's rude but in a different sort of way. She's weird.

Gertrude, Eva Marie, Hamilton can be quite rude but he's not as bad, it's how he is generally so it doesn't affect me as much, and perhaps one or two others who haven't been rude enough for me to notice too much
05-02-2018, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 11:47 PM by curiouscat.)
JJ doesn’t like being interrupted while she’s doing that rehearsed speech she’s been giving us all, she can become quiet snappy but nothing too bad she has mentioned she can be rude at times herself. Fortunately I’ve never experience any readers be rude to me I don’t say much any way as I try not to give too much away. However I’ve noticed I a lot of readers don’t even give you a chance to speak or ask questions just firing their opinions none stop *cough cough* kathleen
06-02-2018, 12:22 AM
I found that Kesa could be quite abrupt. I'm sure glad I didn't listen to her advice she gave me about a lady I was interested in. I would have been humiliated and rooked for money it was only after I called Rudi that he told me the subterfuge that was going on. Had I listened to Kesa I would have been £££££££ worse off and looked like a twat in the process. Thank you, Kesa (sarcastic)

Dee Wells, I've been tempted to have a reading but changed my mind. A bit severe and formidable looking for me.
06-02-2018, 08:17 AM
(06-02-2018 12:22 AM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  I found that Kesa could be quite abrupt. I'm sure glad I didn't listen to her advice she gave me about a lady I was interested in. I would have been humiliated and rooked for money it was only fter I called Rudi that he told me the subterfuge that was going on. Had I listened to Kesa I would have been £££££££ worse off and looked like a twat in the process. Thank you, Kesa (sarcastic)

I'm really sorry to hear that. What exactly happened with Kesa? I think it's really naughty of readers to dish out advice where they are clearly not qualified to do so.

I liked Rudi, he was blunt but straight to the point. At least you can console yourself to the fact that you didn't listen to her. It sounds like she was going on her assumptions rather than psychic ability.
22-02-2018, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2018 12:02 PM by Daredevil Dave.)
(06-02-2018 08:17 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  [quote='Opti-Mystic' pid='49615' dateline='1517872930']
I found that Kesa could be quite abrupt. I'm sure glad I didn't listen to her advice she gave me about a lady I was interested in. I would have been humiliated and rooked for money it was only fter I called Rudi that he told me the subterfuge that was going on. Had I listened to Kesa I would have been £££££££ worse off and looked like a twat in the process. Thank you, Kesa (sarcastic)

I'm really sorry to hear that. What exactly happened with Kesa? I think it's really naughty of readers to dish out advice where they are clearly not qualified to do so.

I liked Rudi, he was blunt but straight to the point. At least you can console yourself to the fact that you didn't listen to her. It sounds like she was going on her assumptions rather than psychic ability.

I cant say i found Kesa rude but not good either.I dont bother with readers on ps anymore only go to private clairvoyant i found who is good in Croydon.Saves me a lot of dosh.Dee Wells looks like a copper lol
15-03-2018, 02:04 PM
I did find Dee Wells to be a bit on the abrupt or defensive side if I questioned her about anything. She was good in what she picked up yet predictions came to nothing.
15-03-2018, 07:19 PM
(15-03-2018 02:04 PM)savvy Wrote:  I did find Dee Wells to be a bit on the abrupt or defensive side if I questioned her about anything. She was good in what she picked up yet predictions came to nothing.

She was just okay - a bit full of herself. Can’t comment on her prediction because it’s still pending. I doubt it will happen-
15-03-2018, 09:17 PM
I found jj very rude I wouldn't use her again ..as she gave me a 12 month reading from a horoscope chart
16-03-2018, 01:10 AM
I found Kathleen pretty rude actually and very paranoid. On one of my calls she kept stopping throughout the reading to talk about people tampering with her phone line saying that people were trying to discount her calls. It might be the case but most definitely not something a client needs to know in the middle of readings.