Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic apps
05-02-2018, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 09:36 PM by curiouscat.)
Thumbs Down Psychic apps
I’m yet to see a Thread on here on psychic apps and text services

I’ll review the ones I’ve tried for anyone interested.

In regards to apps I’ve tried psychic txt & fotunica

Fortunica has a few decent readers but it’s cheap if you’re willing to try it. the only readers that seemed half decent are Tracey, Kate P and Lorraine. The rest are hit and miss and some are just Awful. There’s a reader on there I asked if I had been scammed out of my money and she told me this man was a genuine man and turns out the man was professional fraudster the psychics name was bigi scholl.

I’m new to psychic txt

I’ve tried the highly recommended psychics

Ferne, Diane, Shawn P, Tommy, sherry, Barbara, Amber and I had a live reading with April.

All of them told me my relationship is far from over except Shawn P who told me it was time for me to move on as this man wasn’t for me. Diane gave me a prediction for positive change for 2-3 weeks it’s been officially 4 as of today and still nothing I went back to her again but this time for a general reading she mentioned me making some personal changes for myself before any love energies can fully come In which left me confused but she validated very well in regards to other things.

My live reading with April seemed accurate but something stood out to me, I’m questioning how she managed to connect with me, type up that long in-depth response she gave me all in under 2 minutes. I was gob smacked however she did give me a prediction for 6 months from now.

Barbara and tommy didn’t give me dates but their readings were pretty similar by telling me this is a temporary break.

The highly rated amber gave me a very basic reading, wasn’t in-depth at all didn’t provide dates just told me all will be well in my relationship if I practice some patience and positivity.

I am not a fan of texting psychic lines, I especially don’t like their promotional messages they send because I don’t actually know if they are personal or they send the same message to everyone. Michelle Knight service pissed me off the other night they kept sending me a message telling me they had a message for me from the spirit world which I responded to and got a generic reading in turn. I am yet to find any good text services
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Psychic apps
I like two apps one more than the other.
Yodha. Excellent you get one free reading where you can post a question and you recieve an answer 24 houra later. Very accurate. Subsequent readings are £5.49 or £5.99 it miggt have gone up.
Astroveda. Similar that yoi get a free reading then i think it charges for subsequent readings.
I prefer thw Yodha app.
06-02-2018, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 06:25 PM by curiouscat.)
RE: Psychic apps
(06-02-2018 11:42 AM)Sassy1 Wrote:  I like two apps one more than the other.
Yodha. Excellent you get one free reading where you can post a question and you recieve an answer 24 houra later. Very accurate. Subsequent readings are £5.49 or £5.99 it miggt have gone up.
Astroveda. Similar that yoi get a free reading then i think it charges for subsequent readings.
I prefer thw Yodha app.

Psychic txt is quiet similar they give you 1 free private message and credits towards a live reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down psychic txt apps works or janaan 10 1,379 10-12-2015 09:29 PM
Last Post: janaan