Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SUE D & Rosemarie
07-02-2018, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 06:42 PM by curiouscat.)
SUE D & Rosemarie
Tried finding feedback for these two ladies oh here, didn’t get very much.

Recently had a reading with Rosemarie and it was brutal to say the least, she gave me some pretty devistating news, but I can only find out her accuracy when the prediction dates comes in, does Anyone have feedback on her ?

I’ve also been meaning to try Sue D, any feedback for those that have tried her ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: SUE D & Rosemarie
(07-02-2018 06:41 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  Tried finding feedback for these two ladies oh here, didn’t get very much.

Recently had a reading with Rosemarie and it was brutal to say the least, she gave me some pretty devistating news, but I can only find out her accuracy when the prediction dates comes in, does Anyone have feedback on her ?

I’ve also been meaning to try Sue D, any feedback for those that have tried her ?

Sue D didn't "wow" me to be honest. She said some things but nothing good, I've seen a few reviews of her on here that are good of her. Perhaps I caught her at an off time. Rosemarie is very blunt and I'm not sure how she is on predictions, didn't majorly "wow" me, either. I'd say Julie and Hamilton are the best on there so far. Haven't tried Wendy J, Psychic Kay or Emily etc so can't say
08-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Spoke to Rosemary about a work issue and have to say she got right to the heart of the matter no probing or time-wasting just described the situation and the people involved perfectly in detail,

However, her relationship reading was very blunt. Nothing delivered with compassion. Hurtful really
08-02-2018, 01:43 AM
I was one of the people who gave Sue D a good review. She wowed me. She gave me very specific details about somethings. She called my grandma by name no guess and she told which grandma she was speaking of. She told me to confirm that she was speaking to my grandma I would find a white feather. The following week when I was walking my dog I saw that feather. A lot of what she said has happened. Just waiting on one thing.
08-02-2018, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 12:38 PM by Virgo1.)
(08-02-2018 12:50 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  Spoke to Rosemary about a work issue and have to say she got right to the heart of the matter no probing or time-wasting just described the situation and the people involved perfectly in detail,

However, her relationship reading was very blunt. Nothing delivered with compassion. Hurtful really

Couldn't agree more. She honestly reminds me of the female version of Hamilton with her bluntness, lol
08-02-2018, 07:12 PM
(08-02-2018 12:24 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(08-02-2018 12:50 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  Spoke to Rosemary about a work issue and have to say she got right to the heart of the matter no probing or time-wasting just described the situation and the people involved perfectly in detail,

Couldn't agree more. She honestly reminds me of the female version of Hamilton with her bluntness, lol

I’ve listened back to my reading with rosemarie and I think it was hit and miss with validations. Kept asking me questions and wasn’t clear in her answers, a couple things she did get right. She really could work on her compassion but hey ho

I managed to get hold of Sue D, She’s very lovely and she gave me specific dates to look out for. Mentioned I would be getting roses and chocolates my person is far from romantic I’ll be shocked if this happens. She didn’t wow me but I will be ringing her again.
08-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Sue D validated very well I got my ex's mother....said her name...(she has took a shine to you), he always said I reminded him of her....she would have loved you. Australia I was like no....well i could mention a few things that have happened with the links to Aussie that have happened since then....someone's learning to drive, and unknown to me my 2 cousin's kids are...(i take alot of interest eh lol) dates no completely wrong....xmas day I see you helping an older relative, oh right...well my auntie who never drinks, got obliviated...and I had to hold her up, literally...wont go into it....so a few things have came to pass....with the man in question will need to wait and see.... xxxx
08-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Rosemarie I like because of the bluntness....i phoned her cause she wouldnt sell me a fairytale....and unfortunatley she said no he is coming back this one is different....my previous ex she said no he is gone, while everyone said he would be back and he didnt' come back....

Everyone same answer he is coming back....but nothing yet...so gave up on the readings...for now....cause i think when you let go it happens....its my ex's birthday today and I haven't text him, killed me....so i think i need a gold star for today, he will have expected me to...guarantee it...but no....you can sit and wait all day, and see how it feels....not nice to talk like that...but self preservation and all that....i need to love ME more. xxx
08-02-2018, 07:57 PM
(08-02-2018 07:39 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Sue D validated very well I got my ex's mother....said her name...(she has took a shine to you), he always said I reminded him of her....she would have loved you. Australia I was like no....well i could mention a few things that have happened with the links to Aussie that have happened since then....someone's learning to drive, and unknown to me my 2 cousin's kids are...(i take alot of interest eh lol) dates no completely wrong....xmas day I see you helping an older relative, oh right...well my auntie who never drinks, got obliviated...and I had to hold her up, literally...wont go into it....so a few things have came to pass....with the man in question will need to wait and see.... xxxx

I know everyone connects differently but reading your comment has given me hope. She gave me such a lovely reading after having very doom & gloom readings with other well reviewed readers. I had a quick reading with her but I’ll Be going back to her for a more in-depth reading about a very sensitive subject she seems genuine so I’ll trust her with this.
08-02-2018, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 08:01 PM by Virgo1.)
Problem is, I found Rosemarie really negative and one negative thing she said I was expecting something legal wise the opposite happened so even the readers who don't sugar coat and tell us the bad news the opposite can happen