Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SUE D & Rosemarie
08-02-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: SUE D & Rosemarie
(08-02-2018 07:57 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(08-02-2018 07:39 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Sue D validated very well I got my ex's mother....said her name...(she has took a shine to you), he always said I reminded him of her....she would have loved you. Australia I was like no....well i could mention a few things that have happened with the links to Aussie that have happened since then....someone's learning to drive, and unknown to me my 2 cousin's kids are...(i take alot of interest eh lol) dates no completely wrong....xmas day I see you helping an older relative, oh right...well my auntie who never drinks, got obliviated...and I had to hold her up, literally...wont go into it....so a few things have came to pass....with the man in question will need to wait and see.... xxxx

I know everyone connects differently but reading your comment has given me hope. She gave me such a lovely reading after having very doom & gloom readings with other well reviewed readers. I had a quick reading with her but I’ll Be going back to her for a more in-depth reading about a very sensitive subject she seems genuine so I’ll trust her with this.

She did say also, christmas night out, no he wont be there....dont think he has been asked...and I found that strange, as one of his best friends was organising it, and she was correct, he wasn't asked....she has been right on a lot of me....just not on the dates....don't listen to dates....i have learned that....they can't predicted that....i have learned over the years....things I was told 2.5 years ago are just starting to happen just now....Emily for instance....a year a go she told me things and they are just happening...a couple of dates correct but honestly no matter how good a reader is...they cant get dates correct....hope that helps curiouscat. I know its hard trust me i am there with you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2018, 08:08 PM
For me top readers are

Emily
Marcelle
Sue D
Iris (i know alot of people didnt connect with her but for me she has mentioned alot that no-one could possiblly know)
14-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Any updates on Rosemarie? Has anything she predicted for anyone come to pass?
16-02-2018, 12:47 AM
Unfortunately my valentine prediction from Sue D didn’t manifest, she said I’d be receiving valentines gift as an apology on the 15th. I’m never really concerned with timings but this one was quite specific (valentines only comes once a year). Regardless I still think she was on point with her validations
28-02-2018, 10:17 AM
I’ve not tried Sue D. I have tried Rosemarie the Romany lady. I like her honesty and bluntness. She was bang on for me with a work situation and really told me how things were and the behind the scenes activity that goes on. My field of work is very competitive you see. She identified the perpetrators who were causing probs for me. There was no sugar coating around the love. I like the Romany readers because they tend to give you things that are blunt and straight to the point. I could go on ps and they would say everything’s going to be a bed of roses, lol.
28-02-2018, 12:42 PM
(28-02-2018 10:17 AM)pasha Wrote:  I’ve not tried Sue D. I have tried Rosemarie the Romany lady. I like her honesty and bluntness. She was bang on for me with a work situation and really told me how things were and the behind the scenes activity that goes on. My field of work is very competitive you see. She identified the perpetrators who were causing probs for me. There was no sugar coating around the love. I like the Romany readers because they tend to give you things that are blunt and straight to the point. I could go on ps and they would say everything’s going to be a bed of roses, lol.

So true PS are sugarcoat readers.
01-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Rosemarie is the gypsy lady? I am drawn to her, I think she has her own website..
01-03-2018, 12:18 PM
I've only been using ata in the last 12/18 months. I did like Hamilton, only had the one reading with me yet felt he connected well with me. He did get things right about a friend of mine who was being negative behind my back and after the poi. I like the look of Rosemarie as she is a Romany. I may try her out, although she's quite pricey.
01-03-2018, 01:08 PM
I've tried Rosemarie and it was nothing special. Alot of pauses, questions being asked and her mainly giving her opinion, quite grumpy and blunt. I'm not calling for an opinion, I'm calling for facts. Sadly to say for a romany gypsy reader - she was nothing special for me personally
01-03-2018, 01:24 PM
(01-03-2018 01:08 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've tried Rosemarie and it was nothing special. Alot of pauses, questions being asked and her mainly giving her opinion, quite grumpy and blunt. I'm not calling for an opinion, I'm calling for facts. Sadly to say for a romany gypsy reader - she was nothing special for me personally

100% agree.. she kept asking me questions like I was the psychic.